Where I belong- K/J Romance

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Eowyn_Jade, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    Well I've never written a J/K story before, so that's probably why you've never read anything of mine :D Thanks so muhc for reveiwing alain bioras! I'm so glad you liked it!

EJ
  2. Crimson_Sabre Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, KS, they've really been killing us since Remnant came out.

Damn Cardboard straight to hell with this guy - [face_devil]
  3. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
  4. FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow that was really good. I had to restrain myself from going "awwww..." The only thing I wish is that it could be longer. Um...That's really all I have to say. I'm not a big NJO fan but for some reason J/K romances have gotten to me.

Felicia Z.
  5. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    unfortunately you've got one J/Jer here who reads both J/J and K/J fics . . . go figure :D so yeah I killed Jag people are begging me to write K/J . . . so yeah I thought this was really good. Really good . . .

dang why cant i figure who i want Jaina with more . . .

I fidn that miltary guy have big egos and care about nothing except themselves . . .

oh great . . . 8-}
  6. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    Why thank you FELICIA_ZEZILI :D I'm glad I mad you "aww" ^_^ Any romances, especially with jaina, are good catagories to get in to, even if you're not a NJO fan! Thanks for reviewing!

Well that's exactly how I used to be Master_Jaina1011. Then i realized how stupid I was being and totally started denying affiliations with J/J or J/K, becuase I liked both so much...:[face_sigh]: what can we do? I dunno! 8-} but thanks for reveiwing anyway!

EJ
  7. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    Eowyn: I think as you know Im MJ :D i tend to think that Master_Jaina1011 is way to long or if ou want MJ1011 will work too . . . dont want yah to type too much cept maybe a couple posts on some of your stories . . . I lurk what can i say

I know what you mean after my little fiasco with my ex Im thinking that Jag isnt all that great though they did characterize him great in Remnant. . . but then the way you guys write Kyp . . . i dont know . . .
  8. Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh, yes, those were all INCREDIBLY funny! And yes, Orlando IS HOT! I thought it hysterical when they were making fun of him! And my favorite is Dom...he is the best mimic! He can sound exactly like John Rhys-Davies! It's amazing! The partridge and the whild boar! LOL!

You forgot that part about Dom and Billy running through the tent and touching all the chairs in there! And I think their feet came off! LOL!

Oh, man, I am insane!
  9. Elfsheen Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I like your story, Eowyn_Jade. It's a very catchy read and I enjoyed every word of it.

I must say I'm neither K/J or J/J, I like a story when it is well written (I don't mind wrong spelling) and when there's a good storyline. Not the obvious good/bad, wrong/right, black/white story.

I know people are going to hate me for saying this (please don't kill me) but isn't this K/J/J stuff a little bit childish. It are just stories, nothing more.

*awaits incoming unidentified flying objects*
  10. rogue11lovesjag Jedi Master

star 4
    EJ...absolutely agree on the FotR extended stuff...I loved the scale doubles...and I really loved watching Dom imitate the one. It was hilarious.

Now. As a bastion of J/Jerness (can I make that a word?), who does actually read K/J stores (don't agree with them, but I enjoy good writing, which this one definitely is.) I must say that I would rather have Jag die in a fic and that make Jaina leave him, rather than anything else. Having experienced too many messy love triangles myself, for a K/J fic (and only for a K/J fic) I am in favor of Jag dying. So congratulations on making a wonderful plot decision. :)

~Rogue
  11. Jainas_blade Jedi Knight

Yeah, More K/J. I love K/J. We need more K/J on this board.

Loved it so cute.
  12. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    Wow...so many comments...i hope I get to everyone :D

<>><<>

You got it MJ ;) And like I said before, as long as the author does their job, Jaina can be great with any guy...

The tables! yes I forgot to include that! That was hilarious! I totally agree with you on Dom's imitations JJD! I especially like the one where he does Viggo's voice [face_laugh]

Why thank you Elfsheen ^_^ it's always nice to see new readers! I'm glad that you enjoyed it! :D and i totally agree with you...no flying objects from me 8-}

don't yah though rogue11lovesjag? 8-} I absolutly adoere the Hobbits, they're my fav! I'm so glad you liked the story...and you agree with me on the plot line ^_^ Well there's one vote for that! Thanks for reveiwing!

[face_blush] aww thanks Jainas_blade 8-} i'm glad you liked it! Thanks SO MUCH for reveiwing! I love it!

EJ
  13. Elfsheen Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Someone agree's with me? That's new 8-} It's actually very spooky!
  14. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    Here I am!!! Joining the crowd!!!

This is really good y'all!!!!! heheheheh....I'm getting more and more drawn to NJO stories....hey have you guys heard about the new book coming out? Ghosts of Tatooine? I am going to get it!!!!

Anywho.....I'm out!!

C3Solo....
  15. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    very spookye indeed Elfsheen... 8-}

hey are you reading some of my other stories C3SoloP0? Thansk for reading this one :D yeah I've heard of it...i'm going to wait a while though...oh let's say, until I have money!!! I'm so poor! Oh well 8-} You'll have to tell me what you think of it! Thanks again!

EJ
  16. C3SoloP0 Jedi Master

star 4
    Of course I am Eowyn_Jade!!!
    I'm following you in Uncomplicated Destiny too!!

C3Solo
  17. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    I just realized how many hits I've gotten...atleast that's a top side to starting fights in a thread. 8-}

But seriously, thanks everyone. It was fun to fight and quarrel ;)

But I want to make an open statment right now for EVERYONE AND THEIR DOG to hear...

I AM NOT A J/Jer...I AM OFFICIALLY OFF THE JFLU LIST WHICH I WAS ONLY ON FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS ANYWAY AND WROTE ABOUT 4 TIMES...NOTICE I DIDN"T JOIN THE KDLU LIST EITHER...

so there... 8-}

EJ

EDIT: yeah...I can spell... [face_blush]
  18. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    LOL! This is getting even more interesting! Are we sure she's not just doing it for a PR stunt? ;) :p

Jae Angel
  19. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    PR stunt? I don't even know what that means?

EJ
  20. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Like back when Coke changed the formula to be more like Pepsi, and people revolted, so they changed it back to Coca-Cola Classic and Coke's popularity skyrocketed. The point is that the change grabbed people's attention, made them realize what they were missing, and so when it returned they were overjoyed. :)

Of course, you really may be defecting to K/J. I was just making an inference, however wrong I may be. ;)

Jae Angel
  21. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    How many times do i have to tell you people! I'm not a J/Ker or a J/Jer! I dropped out of any of the group to prove that! And I intend to stay that, no matter what anyone says!

EJ
  22. NarundiJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That's awesome then! Join the club! :) I'm a person who writes stories with Jaina, Jag, and Kyp in them but I wouldn't call myself a shipper of anyone anymore. But, like you, I used to be part of a camp (I was K/J).

Oh, and never take me seriously! :p I was just kidding with ya. ;)

Jae Angel
  23. Master_Jaina1011 Force Ghost

star 4
    EJ ~ I totally agree on im not anyone shippers, i love Jag and I love Kyp both . . . so yeah . . .

anyways, EJ go read my fic Because I could!!! I think you might like it. and if you like action read my other story Harmony . . .

sorry shameless plug . . .
  24. Crimson_Sabre Jedi Master

star 4
    Now. As a bastion of J/Jerness (can I make that a word?), who does actually read K/J stores (don't agree with them, but I enjoy good writing, which this one definitely is.) I must say that I would rather have Jag die in a fic and that make Jaina leave him, rather than anything else. Having experienced too many messy love triangles myself, for a K/J fic (and only for a K/J fic) I am in favor of Jag dying. So congratulations on making a wonderful plot decision. - Rogue11LJ

JJQ! Where are you? Your theory has been proven... AGAIN!

Amazing eh?,
    Chris
  25. Eowyn_Jade Force Ghost

star 4
    wow...I never thought that anyone else thought that before NarundiJedi [face_amazed] I'm glad I'm not alone... :D Any don't worry, I'm in no hurry to start another fight anyway... ;)

ANOTHER ONE!! It's amazong what you find out when fights begin... :D But seriously, glad to hear it Master_Jaina1011! And I'll certinly read your stories when I get the chance :)

Just because she believes that doesn't mean everyone does Crimson_Sabre [face_evil] Do I feel another fight coming up?

EJ
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.