main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Where in OC can we buy the DVD at midnight?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jude, Nov 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jude

Jude Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2000
    Anyone know?

2. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I've only heard of Walmart having a midnight madness for the DVD. You'll probably want to call around and see which, if any, are doing it.

3. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    I heard Ralphs has it already. I know they had LOTR before it was available before. They aren't supposed to sell them early but I always notice the dvds out at least a day before hand.

4. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    I'm just going to stop by Toys R Us and pick it up for $9.99 tomorrow morning!

5. Bant428

Bant428 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2002
    hey boba fett! i'm with ya! i reserved a copy at the tustin marketplace toys 'r' us and my mom will pick it up for me 1st thing tuesday, as i will be at school. man, who cna beat that price?!

6. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Hello. :) I'm in the Ventura County FanForce, but I'm in Orange County until tomorrow night, and I'm going to buy it here.

Do you think there will be a mad rush for it? I can't drive yet, so I have to finagle one for midnight, and I'm not sure if she'd want to be going everywhere looking.

So, which do you think is most likely: Wal-Mart or Ralphs?

7. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Probably Ralphs, But if you can wait and get it tomorrow. Try and go to TRU in the morning and get it for 9.99

8. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Well, the reason I want to get it tonight is because tomorrow I will have no ride at all, except to get to the train station. How late is Ralph's open? Has anyone seen or gotten it there?

9. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I have not seen it there, but they are known for placing DVD's out before the actual release date. So one would have to take there chances.

10. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Thank you! :)

11. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    I wish I had reserved my copy! But I plan to go to the TRU next to South Coast Plaza and get in line at 8am. (Just to be sure).

12. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    !!! I went to the Orange Wal-Mart at 12:00 AM and they were closed! Then, I went to Ralph's down the street, and they didn't have it either! Major dissapointments! :( Anyone else find it here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.