Where in the panhandle of florida should A fanforce be created?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Focefullkenobi, Feb 19, 2004.

?

Where in the panhandle of florida should A fanforce be created?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Tallahassee 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Panama City 8 vote(s) 72.7%
Apalachacola 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Pensacola 3 vote(s) 27.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Focefullkenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
  2. Focefullkenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    There are alot of fanforces on the peninsula of florida ( not complaining). I think a fanforce somewhere on the panhandle should be created, being the closet ones are Gainsville and Jacksonville. All we really need is one fanforce somewhere on the panhandle. I just think this would be nice to have.
  3. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    It is really up to any fans who might be in those cities as to whether or not they want to organize a FanForce chapter.

The FanForce FAQ gives a explanation of FanForce and the guidelines for creating chapters.

Also, you might want to try contacting fans in the panhandle area by going directly to their city forums, if they have one. :)
  4. Focefullkenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thats the problem, none of the panhandle cities have a city forum. If we can get a Tallahassee city ( or any other of the above cities) forum it would start things up, for a potential fanforce.
  5. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Per the FanForce rules, fans from a particular city must come here and ask for a city forum for their city to be added.

The way it works is that one person comes here and posts a thread requesting that a city forum for their city be made. At that point, two other people from that same city (and from separate households) must voice their support for the creation of that forum. At that point, a forum for that city would be created.

If anyone has any questions about this, contact me. :)
  6. _princess_leia_ Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    The nearest fanforc to me is 2 hours away and i live in the peninsula.
  7. Darth23 Jedi Master

star 4
    Tallahassee's not in the panhandle, it's on the Big Bend.

Actually it's in South Georgia, but that's another story. ;)

8. JMRycheBa-Gai Jedi Knight

star 1
    " Tallahassee's not in the panhandle, it's on the Big Bend.

Actually it's in South Georgia, but that's another story."

That is not true, well maybe its all perspective. Tallahassee is in the panhandle, IMO. The Big Bend is 50-100 miles South, again IMO. And if Tallahassee is "South Georgia," so is Jacksonville, which is 20 miles closer to the border than Tally is. I HATE that "SG" reference, gets my goat every time.

I'd love a FF Chapter in Tallahassee, where I proudly live. I know plenty of SW fans here in town. But getting them here might be challenging. Looks like I've got work to do.
  9. DarthLazious Jedi Youngling

star 4
    How about Miami or Tampa Bay or even Orlando???
  10. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Tampa Bay and Orlando both have FanForce chapters.

No one has requested a Miami chapter, but there is one in Ft. Lauderdale.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.