main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Where in the timeline should TCW end?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by MarkVader1991, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    [face_sick] :oops: [face_beatup]

2. TheNewEmpire

TheNewEmpire Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2007
    I don't won't the show to end. I would rather it continue under a new name with the same format, dealing with the stormtroopers and Vader hunting down survivors of Order 66.

3. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    That would be neat. But I'm not sure if it would be plausible for a full TV series. It would bee neat for the final episode to take place after the Clone Wars ended and deal with Vader and other characters and such.

4. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    It would definitely work but i still wait for liveaction from that era....

5. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Where have I heard this discussion before...?[face_thinking]

6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
  7. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    there is certain discussions that pop out again and again:p .....

8. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Thank God it wasn't the boobies/nipples discussion again :p

9. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    Oh yeah, if the live action series ever happens. :p

10. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    I think it would be cool if TCW ended at the end of ROTS, all from the view points of Ahsoka and Rex alternetly (sp) and have Ahsoka escape and go live with Obi-Wan on Tatooine for a while or on Alderaan, keeping an eye on Leia.

11. JoleeBee

JoleeBee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2011
    I'm sure TCW will end showing us all Jedi Masters and Ahsoka on their missions just before Order 66 (Secura on Felucia, Mundi on Mygeeto, Plo flying above i-forgot-how-eu-called-it planet etc). The last episode will be Ahsoka's mission ended with Rex aiming his gun at Ahsoka's back. :_|

12. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    The problem with those is the potential they have for derailing A New Hope when it comes around. As long as she's dead before Ep IV so she doesn't mess up the OT. Imagine a live action or CGI Ahsoka digitally inserted into Mos Eisley Cantina [face_sick] As for Rex, as much as fanboys/girls want him to refuse to carry out Order 66, I don't see it happening. Rex is pretty much a model soldier, if Cody has no issue with killing Kenobi after being stuck with him for 3 years, then Rex is likely to do the same. He's best sticking in the 501st and taking out the remaining Jedi alongside Vader.

The thing is though, how would Ahsoka know how to find Obi Wan, or even know that Anakin had kids and one of them's with Bail? Only a small handful of people knew that Anakin and Padme had kids and I really don't want Ahsoka to be part of that circle. She's getting to be a part of too much these days - the "Center-Of-The-Universe" theory, some might say ;)

13. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Why she would ever been inserted just in the cantina anyway?:confused: Stop inserting people in the cantina damn it- maybe she died when Alderaan blew up:p that could mean extra scene added rather than any poor digital insertion .... but yeah there is no need for her in OT....

14. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    If Filoni gets his way Ahsoka will either be responsible for orchestrating the whole OT or will replace Princess Leia as the damsel in distress on board the Death Star.

15. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    Oh please....:rolleyes:

16. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    You have a very valid point.

17. MarkVader1991

MarkVader1991 Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2010
    I wouldn't be so sure. Rex has always been shown to be significantly more independent than most clones.
    One of his first lines is "In my book, experience outranks everything", which is how he addresses Ahsoka(who technically does outrank him)

He has also shown a disregard for protocol. Most notably in "The Deserter".

And with the conversation in the trailer between him and Fives about how someday the war will end, I feel we will be seeing more of him "Going Jango" as Filoni would put it.
    So yeah, I could see Rex not carrying out order 66. Other clones have not carried it out in past media, so nothing new or mind blowing about Rex letting Ahsoka live, or whoever else he?s paired with then if he?s still alive?

18. MarkVader1991

MarkVader1991 Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2010
    Umm... I'm afraid Starkiller beat her to it. Personally I would have had Ahsoka over him anyday, but that's just my opinion...

19. ArrogantJedi

ArrogantJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2008
    I'd love to see them do Anakin + clones storm the temple. I thought it was basically a major fail that we didn't see Anakin facing his former comrades (and in some cases, close friends) and kill them in battles, along with his clones. It's not just about him fighting and killing them, but also, how they react to his turn to the dark side. We really didn't see any other Jedi apart from Yoda or Obi-Wan's reaction to this. Good news is, it can be done in the series. From the moments where we've seen a darker Anakin, Matt Lanter has pulled him off well and would love to see that. There's plenty of pretty iconic Jedi they could use for that who would've been at the temple, some could fall by his blade, some by the clones, etc.

20. HylianBowcaster

HylianBowcaster Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 6, 2011
    I think they should do something like an epilogue arc taking place close to Sith. However, I think all the major characters (Anakin, Obi-wan, Padme) shouldn't be in it. I don't like the idea of it overlapping with Revenge of the Sith.

21. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    :rolleyes::confused: :confused: :confused: What the..... you're making no sense at all now- Filoni is not going to change OT in anyway- where this odd demonising of Filoni and TCW now comes from Tom?o_O

TCW is not going to replace OT - NO ONE plans that I think that would be ridiculous idiotic etc. - Leia is Leia and Han is Han- no one is considering replacement of Leia damn it- are you under influence of something or was that bad joke? Oh yes Han is going to be replaced by Weequaypirate i guess and Plo replacs Ben..... no way that is not idea of TCW..... what the heck you are talking about? Filoni loves OT why he would change it- replacing Leia ruins- not only Leia- but also Ahsoka herself.....

Rex needs to die if he won't turn- there is no need for imperial Rex- let him die then.... but i see him as possible traitor/deserter- i think upcoming clonearc tells more about him Desereter shoed he is capable of disobeying orders i do see that happening you don't

Bail Organa was present when Padmé was delivered back to Naboo- since Ahsoka is very close to Padmé she would be interested in her death if she would find out- Padmé was officially murdered by jedi on Mustafar- Ahsoka wouldn't believe for sure and would find out more only from one person- Bail- one who delivered Padmé's body....

that would take her to Alderaan and to Leia- and Bail as jedilover would be happy to see Anakin's padawan and would tell everything :p

also Ahsoka being very close to Anakin now how could she possibly be without sensing something during order 66 if she is alive.....

22. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Uh...let's just say I've seen the light.

23. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    That's what Anakin thought when he turned to the dark side[face_skull] :p

really we don't need more pessimists we have a few and that's enough- we have so few optimists anyway- most of us are both..... come on give up your pessimism it will do you no good- you can "see the light" on both sides but seems you are actually going towards dark now- return to balance and you'll see the right way:p

too much optimism and pessimism are equally threath to balance..... you are turning to be real whiner now "Old CW was so much better... now Filoni ruins everything, replaces Leia with Ahsoka (?) blah, blah....." totally unfounded pessimistic claims if you ask me