Where is all the cool stuff???

Discussion in 'Providence, RI' started by firesaber, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firesaber Jedi Master

star 3
    here's a question that perhaps you all can help out with. Where the hell did all the "readily" available collectibles go? Aside from internet retail, it seems the local vendors, Toys R Us, Walmart and such have really dropped off on available stock. Anyone had any better luck in different parts of RI or CT?
  2. buster726 Jedi Master

star 4
    I've felt that way here in jersey since 2004. stores aren't stocking as much as they should.
  3. firesaber Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, at least it's not just Connecticut! My sister lives in Willingboro, NJ (I think I spelled that right) and she has had little luck as well.
  4. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    Up here in MA things come and go. I have been able to find the latest Saga figs on the first try going out. I have had better luck at Targets than any other store as far as figs go. Wally World has been good for the Titanium DIE Cast ships. Still no signs of the Titanium figs yet.

I have been pretty lucky getting things. I read various reports saying which places have been finding items and then I go out a few days after and find them.
  5. firesaber Jedi Master

star 3
    LOL, wally world. Wally world here has only had the Darth Vader Titanium figure, as has toys R us. Havent' seen the others yet.
  6. chewykingwookie Jedi Master

star 4
    my friend in MN has found the silver limited editions of Vader and Boba Fett for the Titanium figs. He got his at Target. I have yet to see either the painted or silver versions yet. I will go on a hunting trip tomorrow morning to a few stores I haven't hit in a while.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.