Seattle, WA Where is everybody? June SWA meeting?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBreezy, May 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey ANYONE??????

I would be willing to host the June Meeting here in Lynnwood (Preferably on the Old day of wensday but IF needed I can posibly get a Saturday... the SECOND Saturady in June so I can get someone to cover my shift...)

Anyone??
  2. DarthNoll Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I would definitely like to come to a June SWA meeting! Either a Wed or Sat works for me. :D
  3. Jedi_Kjersti_Renn Jedi Youngling

Ooh! Me! I can actually go to that I think cause that's after Finals. :)
  4. josheee Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'd like to come.

Just be sure you post the date on the Garrison Titan boards as well (since that's the only one I'm checking on a regular basis).

I miss my SeattleStarWars.com

See SOME of you this weekend!
  5. PunkJr Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I will give Phil a call and find out what, if anything, they've got planned.

6. DarthBreezy Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I will send Phil an E-mail in a sec... if there are no other plans I'll post the date and time here and at GT....

Directions to my place... wellllllllll....

[face_laugh]

Becuase of the short time I'm thinking of either second Wensday or Saturday...

Again, this is pending what old Red has to say!
  7. Blue_wolf Jedi Youngling

What SWA? Does it still exsist? Haven't heard a peep from the PTB (power that be) since the Halloween party.
  8. DarthBreezy Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Tell you what folks.. as time is tight and things have been quiet, I'm goign to anounce that I'll be hosting a little informal get together for NW SW fans... it's not an official SSSWS event.. just a bunch of like minded geeks getting toether...
    I hope I'm not toe treading... I just miss you guys....
    I'll post a day and time either late tonight or tommorw....
  9. DarthBreezy Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I've requested the evening of June 14th off... say around 7??? No one's replied to my e-mails either here or at GT.. will it be a SW get together of one? :(

Pm me if you're interested....

Please?
  10. DarthBreezy Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    OK.. Master Depot has given his encouragement!! Please PM me for directions and once they're out there feel free to pass them on to fellow SSW folks who aren;t here!!

June 14th in Lynnwood! 7 PM
  11. DarthNoll Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Woo Hoo! I'll be there and I'll PM ya for directions. :D
  12. Lovely_Leia Jedi Youngling

Breezy, I PM'd you on the comlink board!
  13. LadySonnet Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I know I'm a little behind the times, but I PM'd you too. Hope to meet some people!

Sonnet
  14. DarthBreezy Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Please note: The time is @ 7 PM not 1 PM this saturday... Phil made a mistake...

Thanks!
  15. Jedi_Kai Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thanks to DarthBreezy for hosting the gathering. There were several people there. I had a good time in conversation and hope everyone else did too.
  16. Lovely_Leia Jedi Youngling

Yes, I agree, plenty of good anecdotes were told. I enjoyed learning more about my fellow Star Wars fans and meeting more of them in person
  17. dragonmar Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Thanks again for hosting on Saturday. I had a really good time. Hope we get to do it again soon.
  18. DarthNoll Jedi Youngling

star 3
    DarthBreezy! I tried to call you on Saturday! I am so sorry I didn't make the meeting. We had to pick up our moving truck Saturday eve because they were closed on Sunday and so I had to start moving Saturday night. I haven't been able to get online until now. I'm sorry! The phone# that was with the directions to your house just said that it was unable to answer, but did not have a message option. I'll PM you, too.

I hope you guys all had fun. I would have LOVED to have been there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.