main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Where is Everybody? May 18th is fast approaching!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Cliodna_ben_Lhee, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hi, this is mostly for Marlow (dragonmar) and Paulie (Darth Breezy) but anybody else who wants to join us in line at the Everett Regal 9 theater on May 18th for the 12:01 am May 19th showing is welcome to join us.
    The Everett 9 theater is the one behind Applebee?s restaurant on Everett Mall Way.
    (BTW-Joe does want my extra ticket after all)

I just called the theater and as of today, 5/3 at 4:20pm, they have only sold about 220 tickets and have 228 tickets more available for the first 12:01 am showing. You can order them on fandango (link below) or going to the box office itself:
    https://www.fandango.com/TicketBoxOffice.aspx?tid=AAATW&mid=84554&row_count=466957681
    You need to make sure the date on the fandango link is May 18th and the time is 12:01 am. (and Paulie and Marlow, That doesn?t apply to you as you know since I already have your tickets)
    They said we could start lining up anytime we want but I actually have to work that day, then go home to get into my costume and grab a bite to eat. So it would be like 6pm before I could get there. Is 4 hrs too little or too long for that Theatre?

Maybe we could all meet at Applebee?s at like 5 and eat dinner there in our costumes? Heh-heh-heh

I hope to hear from you all soon or I will have to start making phone calls to get in touch with you and this online method is much more convenient for multi-tasking purposes

-Cate-

2. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Cate I will be there as soon as I can get off from work. It might be after 6:00. If you all are not at the resturant I will meet you at the theatre. Also on Monday the 9th the collectors will be meeting at Vic and Lisa's in North Bend. This is one of the super collectors homes and really a must see. No telling when they will ask us again. I will post more on the yahoo web-site.

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    okely dokely, I think that will be fine because if we eat first, it could be after 6 before we get in line,
    I am also thinking that I should change the time to 5:30 if Paulie agrees so I can make sure I have enough time to don my costume at home after work, which would put us outside the theater at 6:30 anyway

4. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I'm cool with whatever time guys... just let me know.

5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    you are always cool paulie :)

6. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Oka, final plans here, I will call everyone to make sure, though.
    At 7pm (which would be Wednesday the 18th, heh-heh) we plan to meet at Applebee's which is right in front of the theater where we will have a snack and a beverage before getting in line for the movie.

I am going to try and get there a few minutes before 7 to get our names on a list for a table in case there is any kind of a wait, so you may have to go inside to find us.

but if we get there and there is a significant line forming already, we might want to skip a snack and get in it, so, I think we should make it firm that anyone who arrives after 7:15 and does not find us in the restaurant should call me on my cell (the number is in the yahoo database if you don't have it all ready) to see if we are in line already.

I can't wait!! I'm sooooo excited
    *does a funny dance cause no one can actually see me*

7. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Jul 4, 2003
    Whhoooooo, I?m so excited
    And I just can?t hide it
    I?m about to lose control
    And I think I like it!

But it is going to rain on us tomorrow night, and it?s gonna be windy, according to the weatherwoman on Q13 this morning.
    So bring an umbrella! I?m going to go out tonight and try and find a hooded rain poncho as well to protect me. (that was Marlow's suggestion, thank you Mar!)

8. COFFINFEEDER

COFFINFEEDER Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2005
    Going to be at the new Lynnwood 16 with 10 friends here.Larger capacity,seats and 3 midnite showings 20 min. apart and I took latest one hoping for better seating. Hope it is as good as it's claimed to be. May The Force Be with You Always.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.