Jack, FL Where is everybody?!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Leia214, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leia214 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just sitting here by my lonesome . . .
  2. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
  3. yoda1248 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Im here.....finaly......any events in the near future. Thanks JOshua
  4. Leia214 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Joshua! December 10th at Best Buy near the Avenues Mall. We are trooping for the release of Clone Wars Vol II. See if you can borrow a costume from Luis and join us!
  5. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey everyone...just waiting on time to go to economics class [face_sick] ...it doesn't look like my pilot costume will be finished by Dec. 10 :_| so i guess i wont be there with you...have fun...and if i don't get back on here before Thanksgiving....

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

6. Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Knight

star 3
    Amanda come anyway! We can always use someone not dressed up to help out. Leia was an enormous help the last time as she did not costume for it.
  7. Leia214 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes - come anyways even without costume - there will be people to talk to and hang out with - it's always fun. You could always wear your Anakin if you wanted to and battle Chase!
  8. ObiWanAmanda Jedi Knight

star 2
    Funny Leia...Ok I guess I will be there...but I think Chase makes a way better Anakin then me so I will forego the costuming this time. I am really working hard to get my pilot complete (that is if I can stop paying out thousands of $ for root canals). So what time do we need to be there? Do I need to bring anything? Have we nailed down a date for the Christmas party? How many more questions can I ask :D ?
  9. ImperialOrder Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well, I'm here in a sense. Just trapped. I'm wearing the happiest chains on earth. Opps wrong one, I mean the chains where dreams do come true. Sorry. Anyways, I'll see you all on Dec. 10th. Can't wait. Been a while since I've had the chance to dress. Later folks.

>Steve

Hmm... the planet is so pretty. But I didn't know it moved with us....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.