main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Where is everybody?!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Leia214, Nov 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Just sitting here by my lonesome . . .

2. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    We are here :)

3. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Im here.....finaly......any events in the near future. Thanks JOshua

4. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Hey Joshua! December 10th at Best Buy near the Avenues Mall. We are trooping for the release of Clone Wars Vol II. See if you can borrow a costume from Luis and join us!

5. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Hey everyone...just waiting on time to go to economics class [face_sick] ...it doesn't look like my pilot costume will be finished by Dec. 10 :_| so i guess i wont be there with you...have fun...and if i don't get back on here before Thanksgiving....

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

6. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Amanda come anyway! We can always use someone not dressed up to help out. Leia was an enormous help the last time as she did not costume for it.

7. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Yes - come anyways even without costume - there will be people to talk to and hang out with - it's always fun. You could always wear your Anakin if you wanted to and battle Chase!

8. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    Funny Leia...Ok I guess I will be there...but I think Chase makes a way better Anakin then me so I will forego the costuming this time. I am really working hard to get my pilot complete (that is if I can stop paying out thousands of $ for root canals). So what time do we need to be there? Do I need to bring anything? Have we nailed down a date for the Christmas party? How many more questions can I ask :D ?

9. ImperialOrder

ImperialOrder Jedi Youngling star 2

May 19, 2005
    Well, I'm here in a sense. Just trapped. I'm wearing the happiest chains on earth. Opps wrong one, I mean the chains where dreams do come true. Sorry. Anyways, I'll see you all on Dec. 10th. Can't wait. Been a while since I've had the chance to dress. Later folks.

>Steve

Hmm... the planet is so pretty. But I didn't know it moved with us....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.