main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

where is everybody?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by pdubyuh, Apr 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001
    I meant that we haven't talk in 3 month not that you haven't been posting for three month.

Also when I mention that I was leaving - I was going to leave if there was any more comments against Islam and Muslim people
    on the JC forum.

2. Dark_Queen

Dark_Queen Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 23, 2002
    Evening Ramesh... I'm having an exciting evening surfing tattoo sites for some inspiration :D

Hey DA don't take what people say over the net to heart hon, it's safe and easy to post crap without having to deal with the actual people it offends so people tend to let their mouths or in this case keyboards run away with them... :) If I got offended by stuff said on the net I'd never use it again!

3. Ramesh

Ramesh Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2000
    You wha?! I meant I hope we didn't scare you off with all that binge drinking and sexual connotations. You actually thought people were making comments against your religion? :eek: Mate you couldn't be further from the truth. Is that why you never came to another meetup?

I gotta head off now. We'll talk about this later. G'night

Edit: G'night Nickie, enjoy the rest of your evening of surfing. ;)

4. MayhemUK

MayhemUK Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2001
    Cass and Jon are on holiday in Scotland at the moment... won't be back until next week.

5. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    G'night Ramesh, good evening Mayhem... you ventured out of your hidey hole eventually then ;) :D

6. pdubyuh

pdubyuh Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2000
    lunch time quiet its funny i'm sure it used to go quiet between 1 and 2, have you lot changed lunch ?
    I'm of to see if any new epii lego's out yet see ya's in a bit..

7. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
    I'm still here, matey... will be til 4.... no lunch for me.. waaaah!!

8. anakin_pm

anakin_pm Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2001
    Nope im here just doing 'stuff'

9. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    I'm here but working on a assignment!!

will it ever end!!! :_|

10. pdubyuh

Dec 14, 2000
    aha life so whats everyone up to this weekend ? I'm pretty skint so i haven't got any major plans but i do get to look after my god son for the first time on sat so that'll be gud, and if its sunny i plan to go outside alot.

11. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    work, homework, work and some more homework [face_plain]

12. pdubyuh

Dec 14, 2000
    hmmm not so good but at least you could sit in the garden and do your homework ( a bit crappy i know but it was the best i could come up with )

13. anakin_pm

Feb 16, 2001
  14. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    Almost as active a weekend as mine then, Paul! lol!

Watching the GP and.... um..... that's about it....

15. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    no can do......I am building a web page so gotta be on the computer and once that bit done I have to do all the documentation which HAS to be typed ....bloody teachers :mad: lol

16. pdubyuh

Dec 14, 2000
    nightmare well i'm off for lunch but i'll prob be back in 5 though

17. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Ooh_Aah_Cantona Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 13, 2000
    I'm having a nightmare sat morning. My sister and her hubby are gonna be down and going to funeral in London on sat morning. So I'm looking after my 10 month old nephew on my own. From 7am till 11am. hopefully he will sleep. And he's quite content playing on his own. But I've told them, if poops in his nappy, he's sitting in it.....

18. anakin_pm

Feb 16, 2001
    Oh yeah GP weekend :)

19. MayhemUK

MayhemUK Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2001
    Been out to pub for a few at lunchtime... only thing on the agenda this weekend is getting the exhaust on the car fixed if possible...

20. Beckymonster

Beckymonster Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 28, 2001
    This weekend...

I'm outta here in 1 hour and then it's the beauticians (to get yelled at about my nails :( ). Think I'll go purple today... that or green! :D

Then tomorrow, it's off to book my ticket for Boston!
    Admittedly I'm leaving a month today, but hey! The damn thing will have been booked!

After that... I'm hearing the siren call of the cinema... again!!
    I've been hearing good things about 'Bend it like Beckham' so I might check that out.

Sam - aren't you going to go see LotR again?!
    Or have you completely lucked out?

21. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    Nope... Odeon only show it at 11:20am and Warner only show it once a day now at 2:45pm... so sod it. It'll have to wait til the DVD comes out now!

22. Beckymonster

Beckymonster Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 28, 2001
    <sends much sympathy to Poodu> For the sake of both of our sanities, let's hope that August gets it's skates on!

That or New Line put a trailer for TTT in front of Star Wars or (goddess forbid it!!) Austin Powers <blech!>

23. Dark_Queen

Mar 23, 2002
    This weekend I shall be...

Fri - Hiding from my mate who wants to drag me to and Ann Summers party (which I hate... not a 'girlie' night kind of person me!) Probably escape to the pub or ring Si (BT are gonna LOVE me... 4 hour phone calls *sigh*) :D

Sat - Babysitting my 6 month old Nephew JJ all day and until Sunday morning!!

Sun - NOTHING so I'll probably be here as usual :D

24. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001
    Ramesh: "You wha?! I meant I hope we didn't scare you off with all that binge drinking and sexual connotations. You actually thought people were making comments against your religion? Mate you couldn't be further from the truth. Is that why you never came to another meetup ?"

No no no Ram you got it all wrong
    the reason why I didn't come to the next meet up was that I had heck of course work and UCAS so I had no time in the world.
    I never leave you guys:

Mont_minx
    TTG
    Arun
    POODU
    Dark Queen
    Wormie2
    Chet
    Alpha Wolf and the rest
    in other words : British Isles - Regional General Discussion forum.

The thing with my religion was with someone else who doesn't use this forum - I was going to leave this forum if more people were
    going to bully me.
    THis incident happen way back in November and now everything has been strainted out.

I want to get one thing straight:
    NO ONE IN THE BRITISH ISLES - REGIONAL GENERAL DISCUSSION FORUM HAD SAID ANYTHING OR MADE RACIST COMMENTS ABOUT MY RELIGION.

so there you go
    :D :) :) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.