main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where is everyone from

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Super_J, Jul 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    Mwuahahahah I beat you all Chicago!!! MWUAHAHHAHAHA!!

2. qc-jedi_master_damek

qc-jedi_master_damek Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2004
    1st: Bettendorf does not suck....."cuz they got the chicks with the boobs in there."

2nd: I worked at the milan theatre and it had the biggest screen in the midwest aka "theatre 9"...I currently work at the 53rd P.O.S. they have more problems with running that place than steve does geting laid......"ouch that was a little much....listen I would never hit you with an axe when you had scewers in your mouth"

3rd: I live in a little redneck town out in hooterville aka Matherville IL just incase steve want's to come beat me up.. that's about a good 30 to 45 min. from moline depending on how fast you drive

3. flyer_98

flyer_98 Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2004
    ohhh, they only have chicks with boobs in bettendorf because their daddy's are rich and bought them. in the immortal words of a wise man, "silicone parts are made for toys". nuff said.

4. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    OK-People! Enough with the city bashing! Lets act like we are mature adults.For some of you that might not be possible depending on your EQ. Yes, I meant EQ-Emotional Intelligence. I do not intend that as a slam. I apologize if it should offend anyone. But let's have some civility. This post started with Good intentions, but it is getting degrading. And one more thing-let's not slam each other. A little civil discourse would be appropriate.

From here out-lets play well with each other. No more running with scissors!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
  6. Julian_St_Jox

Julian_St_Jox Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2004
    what are you doing!!!!!!!!!! only I am aloud to bump!

....BUMP!

7. lytesaber-pup

lytesaber-pup Jedi Youngling

Jul 25, 2004
    hey all you people, new to the boards but im a fan of starwars from way back. im south of quad cities...in Galesburg. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.