main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where is everyone??

Discussion in 'Archive: Monroe and West Monroe, LA' started by Jedi Dante Ky, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    I'm just posting out there b/c it seems like no one comes here anymore. Don't tell me we got official then died. I know we all are probably real busy and such but it sure seems like after the 3rd meeting we have kinda grown complacent (sp?).

2. yodahs-daddy

yodahs-daddy Jedi Master star 5

May 20, 2002
    I am still here just kind of Busy with a New forum me and Stridarious are making.

I am the Tech Admin I am over Banners and Icons and such.

So I am still here... :)

3. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    im still here to.. just been playing swg and havent been posting anything... i still look to see if anything new is up though

4. Rycove

Rycove Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2001
    Still here, I have been out of town & just got back last night.

5. Darth Rowdon

Darth Rowdon Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2003
    well i havent seen much going on here lately..... is everyone still alive and well?

i know i havent been on much either.. galaxies is taking up tooooo much of my time...

well hope you guys come back soon..

6. Jedi Dante Ky

Jedi Dante Ky Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2000
    I'm still here. Been playing KOTOR a little too much. I would still like to show it to everyone whenever we get a chance. Anyone got the HD adapter for the Xbox??

7. Rycove

Rycove Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2001
    IM STILL HERE! JUST SWAMPED WITH WORK. IVE BEEN READING TATOOINE GHOST IN WHAT LITTLE SPARE TIME I HAVE.

8. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Heh...hi, everybody. I haven't been here cause after my church camp I came home for one day, then we drove up to Ball State for my bassoon camp. After that we didn't come home and drove around going to Holiday Land in Santa Claus, Indy, visiting Mammoth Cave and DeSoto Caverns, camping at Fort Pickens(sp) in Florida with my family, then visiting my biological grandfather in Georgia while my mom went to some school for her work in Miami. Then we picked her up and went to Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, then went to Universal Studios for two days, drove back up to Pensacola to drop a few things off at my uncle's house (and to pick up my dad's pillow that he left at Grandpa and Grandma Alexander's house) and drove the rest of the seven hours home and got here probably at about 5 or 5:30 AM.

So...that's why I haven't been on much. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.