main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where is everyone

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by QCJediLance, Jan 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Has everyone stopped posting on the boards or what. I know that some of us might be a little tight with the money but that should'nt mean that we still can't talk on the boards. I miss seeing whats going on with everyone.

2. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    I check the boards but no one has been posting anything. Getting psyched for RotS. The latest novels have been excellent. About 1/2 way through Labrynth of Evil. Excellent!

3. qcJediJes

qcJediJes Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2002
    Well, I for one haven't been around solely because of work. We do 50% of our business for the year between Thanksgiving and New Years, which meant I was working 60 hour weeks for a while there. Then, right after New Years, we shifted into inventory mode and it was 45-50 hour weeks until just recently.

Now that that's all taken care of, I'm back to a regular work schedule and expect to be checking the boards more frequently.

4. Super_J

Super_J Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    Hey everyone.

I just picked up my copy of Labyrinth of Evil and will start on it tonight.

Ive been busier than hell since Christmas, plus my grandma died the 2nd week of Jan and we had to make a hastened trip to Texas for the funeral.

Hope everyone is having a good year so far.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.