main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ChaseKeJac, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaseKeJac

ChaseKeJac Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2006
    I try to watch these boards and I see the last post was 10 days ago. What happened? Is it my breath?

2. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Lol. I know I've been gone a lot this summer, as well as HP. Now I'm moving. Maybe then things will slow down and I'll be on more...

3. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Preggy and also moving to new location (well slowly [face_laugh]) got 2 weeks to be fully moved in. And ironic...the 2nd floor is huge... perhaps we'll be able to do a FanForce meeting at our new place some day :D (still in Jax)

4. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Yep... Been out of town...

Between vacation and conventions and doctor appointments... I've been away from my computer for about 2 weeks...

(I don't know which one of us is in worse withdrawl...her or me...)

Look for information to come soon about future events...

Later
    [face_pig]

5. VADER312

VADER312 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2005
    The Legion is always active, been everywhere this summer..plenty of trooping

6. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    I've been lurking here almost every day but haven't really had much to talk about.

7. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Yes, but not everyone here is in the Legion...

So, they don't know anything except whats on here...

Things are about to settle back down...

8. ChaseKeJac

ChaseKeJac Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 5, 2006
    Yeah, I need to join the Legion. I'm looking to apply with a Black TK set in Sept. if everything goes right. As of right now, we were planning on a few of us 327th yahoos joining as Imperial Knights, but the 501st announced that they wouldn't be recognizing the project, so we have a few sets on a vacuum table in Cali right now. lol
    I've got to get my rear in gear.....

9. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    Yes, where is everyone indeed! I had taken a long while to realize my active notification had expired, but I have seemed at a loss for opportunities here. Now there are a bunch of boxes at my place with a considerable need for quite a few more. The movers are coming Friday, and I leave 2 weeks from today (not midnight yet, is it?). Are there no more chances for me to do something with y'all, particularly on a non-Saturday morning and after the movers have gotten my stuff, since I can't really do jack else but clean and pack till my stuff's gone? I hate to leave without being able to say goodbye to y'all. Give me a ring, someone, to let me know I'm not forgotten. [face_praying]

@};-

10. ti7267

ti7267 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    process of moving to dallas wife is already down there will be moving there aug 4th

11. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Doggone! That's the day I take my @#$! biology final. Then I fly out 2 day's later. Do you think I'm trying to keep the stress at bay?? [face_laugh]

@};-

12. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Be safe and do keep in touch when you leave! :) Hope the trip goes well! Enjoy CA for us! I won't be 'Con'ing for a bit since I'm due between Sep 6-10 (doc upped the due date a week and a half earlier). So if any of yas do go to the upcoming Cons please share some of your photos! :D

13. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Hey, if you guys want me to keep posting, I certainly will. If y'all just want my new address, I can do that too (now, even, since I already have my apartment picked out). So, Kynstar, will you still live here in Jacksonville? I'm sure all will be cool. I don't know if I can, but I'm going to try and come back out here the first or second weekend of December to walk graduation at ASU Beebe. I'll certainly let you know if I make it to town. It would only be for about 2 nights and 3 days at the most. My biggest pet peeve about this move, I think (besides all this doggone packing in an itty bitty amount of time) is the week I won't most likely be able to post because I won't have access to a computer that allows message boards unless I go to the TCAC and pay to use theirs. I have an email address posted only until I get settled in Cali and can post again. That way, anyone who wishes to can email me. So is Dodge around still, or is he bogged down with the baby and stuff?

@};-

14. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Yep still living in Jax and in the process of moving ourselves (down on Redmond Rd). As for internet access, if you have wireless the base library has it 24/7 now that extends to the front of the bldg where the 2 tables and chairs are. And it's free :) and the base library now has unlimited access time inside on their PCs (that has internet which does access these boards and some e-mail accounts; I used it when I was net dead for a bit).

So you can check your stuff on base at the Library and save yourself some $ instead of going to the TCAC. :)

I'll be popping in Sept (early) and prob will be out of pocket for a while until the babe gets somewhat on a schedule (yeah I know that takes time... it's been 12 yrs since my last one, but I somewhat remember [face_laugh])

Be safe on the move/trip out there!

15. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Well hey, I want to stop by and see you sometime before I leave. Once my crap is gone, I'll have more time to study for my final, but it's not like I'll do that nonstop from Friday night to Saturday, 8 days later. Don't be a stranger, y'all.

@};-

16. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Well, some of the board activity is down due to circumstances those who frequent the boards already know all about.

Just keep a look out for posts and please see the newest thread started by AGRadministrator.

Thanks.

Bacon
    [face_pig]

17. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Well, the movers never showed up yesterday and just left me hanging, no calls, nothing! I am soooo doggoned bugged. I guess the upside of it is more time on my computer and more nights sleeping in my bed as opposed to on the carpet (which needs vaccuuming terribly). So the movers are now supposed to show up sometime between now and Friday (a lot of complications!) and I'm not dissing my computer until I receive word that they're on their way. Therefore, I should have a fairly easy time staying in touch with the message boards for the next few days. Catch y'all later. I've got a Saturday final to study for.

Lavenderrose @};-

18. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Were you using A-1 Razorback moving company? 'Cause that sounds familiar...

19. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    No, Trans-Atlantic. Don't screw with them either. I told my sister of the situation (after talking to them and hearing that they'd rerout someone to get here Friday or sooner), and she asked for the number. She talked to them and called me back. They told her they couldn't guarantee they'd even make it the 3rd or the 4th, so she cancelled my moving appointment with them (if you can even call it that). I called several times and got either a voicemail greeting or only ringing. The first time I bothered to leave a message, I demanded they call me back A.S.A.P. and that I'd certainly keep trying. The second time, I said I endorse my sister's cancellation (she had also told me they'd been blacklisted, whatever that means, and that they also had over 40 complaints to the BBB in the past year) and demanded to know how quickly I could get my deposit refunded. Honestly, I think they have caller ID and were deliberately avoiding my call. I smell a lawsuit, y'all! I generally have convictions about suing, but in this case, I don't know that I won't if they don't give me my doggone refund!!! So, that's what's going on with me. Meanwhile, Kathleen searched elsewhere and then called me back to tell me make sure I'm home and completely packed Wednesday from 12 to 1pm for Brandon Moving and Storage, right here in Little Rock. You'd think I would be stressed out to the max, and maybe I would be if it weren't for Katie's tremendous efforts on the California end. She told me everything would be ok. Do ya think she wants me out there? [face_laugh] Till later.

@};-

20. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    kynstar,
    i want a picture of your big belly!!! god love ya i told danny if he didnt get fixed after our third he was never having sex with me again. he got fixed. i do need a baby to hold though so these baby fever moments will go away. sometimes i get the fever. josh is a junior in hs and i cant even think about my baby leaving.

as for that weird crap... i have no idea what the heck is going on and hope you ban the fool.

21. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! Trans actually refunded that ripped-off deposit! I was into my pay pal account to add funds so I could use my debit mastercard to make my first tuition payment toward Sac State (the doggone system wouldn't take Visa; what the fiddlestick is up with that?!), and I noticed Trans-Atlantic on the statement with "unclaimed" money. I clicked "accept" and sure enough my account was updated with the new balance. I would have had to wait 3 or 4 days until the money I actually have in my bank account got posted before I could make my first tuition payment which is due August 6, but the refund allowed me to make the payment now (the refund is almost twice what my first installment to sac is). I was sure I had paid that deposit to Trans with my bank debit card, so how could they have known I had Pay Pal? Or did they just figure, "I'll email her the money back, and she'll just have to sign up for Pay Pal if she wants to get her money back"? In which case I've had Pay Pal for years anyway, so all it did was take the worry out of getting the payment in on time (if I don't pay the first installment on time, the installment payment plan gets cancelled and I have to pay the nearly $2,000 in full). Well, I'm feeling better. Now I just have to figure out what's going to happen with Precious, since the airlines won't fly pets in >95 degree weather, and my friend who was going to take care of her till Sept. or Oct. found out today he'd have to pay the $500 pet deposit just to catsit for me for 1 or 2 lousy months. Nice, huh? Oh well. At least I've got Brandon Moving and Storage helping me now, and by Friday I'll be having a sleepover here in my own apartment with just a blanket and a pillow. Hey, it'll be like my 13th and 16th birthdays. I've always enjoyed camping out on the carpet. I can hack 2 or 3 nights of that. Prayers for arrangements for my cat, if y'all please. Better get back to studying for Saturday's final. [face_hypnotized]

@};-

22. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Good luck with the new movers there! Glad to hear they refunded you! G'luck with the kitty issue, man do I understand that!

LOL RedHanded_Jill! [face_laugh] The belly isn't huge, but it's big enough, let me tell ya! James has actually taken a few pics hehehe I'll see if I can scrounge one and send one your way. ;)

Had bit of a scare yesterday at my doc appt. He made me go to the hospital for a 'stress test' (which I've never done with my last pregnancy...though that was 12 yrs ago). My blood pressure was 206 over 120. I knew I was light headed and lethargic, but didn't realize it was that bad. Ironically as soon as I was laid down for 15 mins it went down. Duh who's wouldn't after a while of laying down? He (doc) told me I have to have 2 hours of rest in the morn and 2 hrs of rest in the eve. I told him the morn would be out of the question (it ain't like I can lay down on the job! 8-}) the evening would be plausible maybe after I see my other kid, but man we got TONS of unpacking to do *sigh* so I guess I'll have to manage something somehow. Prob in between times I guess.

The baby is doing fine on the last month stretch (so far) the blood pressure bit juz started w/in the last couple of weeks. So in a way have been blessed with it juz now acting up pretty bad instead of doing it thru out the whole pregnancy. New due date between 6-10 Sep. Soooo :D Can't wait! Fear not, pics will be shared to those who want to see'em! :D

Hope everybody's upcoming weekend fares well! :D We'll be unpacking, unpacking, sorting, and more unpacking with sorting on the side hehe

Miss seeing you all! [:D] We having another meeting any time soon?

23. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Good question! We having a meeting anytime before Monday? It would sure be nice to have a chance to say goodbye to y'all. It already bites having to say goodbye to the ones I know I'll be able to. And Kynstar, where the fiddlestick are those pictures???

@};-

P.S. For that matter, where the fiddlestick are you?

24. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    ...oh Kynstar! Got Milk??
    [image=http://content.ytmnd.com/content/8/9/d/89d3abbea270406034a4ae8276962508.jpg]

@};-

25. Lavenderrose73

Nov 2, 2005
    Ok guys, one last post before I take down my computer. :_| I found out this morning that the movers were coming today, not tomorrow, so this is it unless I manage to get to the library. Till later.

@};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.