main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by LadyVader81, Jan 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zyphyr

Zyphyr Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2001
    Okay, it's early morning here and early afternoon in the UK. Where the hell is everyone?

Don't tell me I'm the only pathetic loser who has nothing better to do on weekends than hang around online forums!?

...Actually don't tell me. I don't think I don't think I want to know the answer to that one. [face_plain]

2. Wormie2

Wormie2 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    I think ya hit the nail on the head, sparky. ;)

They'll show up for a minute or two at some point this weekend.

I, however, am cursed to work the next six days so my presence is limited to this moment.

Unless it keeps snowing. :)

3. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
    I'm about to crack on with some work on th... a website.. and watching the Nicholas Escude vs Pete Sampras match in the Aussie Open... Escude has just beaten Sampras on a tie-break to take it to five sets! :D

4. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    Tennis? This is your idea of an interesting way to spend a Saturday afternoon?

5. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    Nope, I'm bored.. when you're bored you watch anything that isn't horse racing.. which it bloody well is now....

6. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    I like horse racing. I like betting on horse races. Trouble is I'm better at picking dogs. :( But I don't like dogs. Dogs don't have the same class that horses do.

7. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    Horse racing is as dull as dish water... so if that's what it's come down to talking about on here too, I is off to do some more work on this site!

8. Zyphyr

Zyphyr Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2001
    No! Horse racing is brilliant! You get to dress up in pretty frocks and wear fancy hats. You get to sip horrid cheap champagne from plastic flutes. You get to eat greasy food while pretending to be oh-so-civilised.

Mind you watching the race itself is a bit of a w*nk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.