main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by chuckreis, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckreis

chuckreis Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    Everyone out seeing the movie again? I have only seen it twice so far, but man, there is so much that I know I am have been missing some stuff. Anyone catch what Qui Gon said by chance?

2. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    All I caught was Qui Gon saying "Anakin, Anakin" in a stressed tone, almost shouting. I'll have to see it again. I work at a theater and have been working since the midnight show on Wednesday. It's been alot of fun. So, let me tell you about that midnight show.
    The management at my theater were cool enough to let me wear my jedi cloak. So as we got several hundred people lined up in for the different screens I was able to walk around in it. Darth Vader dropped by along with a Crimson guard, Clonetrooper, Stormtrooper, and a couple of Jedi. Anyway, we got everyone in the theater and we needed to go in there and remind them to turn off their cell phones and pagers. So I go to the front of the theater, in my Jedi cloak and yelled "Are you guys ready for Star Wars?!" and the place went nuts. It was like being at a rock concert! I had so much fun that I did it for the second of three screens that we had about to go. It was the highlight of my night since I didn't get to see the movie until after I got off work on the 16th. Keep going to see the movie guys! I really really want it to beat Spiderman!

3. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I have seen AOTC 4 times so far, and everytime it's a whole new experience. I have seen new things and heard new lines each time. The movie is incredible, truly the Star Wars we have all been wishing and waiting for. Thanks Mr. Lucas!

4. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    Wow, 4 times? :eek: :p I've only seen it twice! :( ;)

I didn't realize it was Qui-Gon's/Liam's voice going "Anakin! Anakin! Noo!" until the second time I saw it... if you look in the novel it mentions Yoda's thoughts on that scene...

:D An amazing film! Has anyone seen it in digital? ?[face_plain] I THINK I'm going to get to see it in digital on either June 5th or 6th in London, but I'm not sure. I've heard digital is amazing! :D

5. chuckreis

chuckreis Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    I am still at times myself. I want to see it digital but I don;t know if I will be near anywhere showing it. I am still trying to figure out why Qui Gon's voice is there...

6. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    TFN reported that Lucas had said that what Qui-Gon said was a plot point for Episode III. So, perhaps we'll see a spirit Qui-Gon in the end. Methinks it'll have to do with Anakin turning to the darkside.

7. jadesaber2

jadesaber2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    I saw it first thing yesterday morning. It was good. I need to see it again. And again. And again... :D

8. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I've been busy... running Lord of the Rings CCG events and helping my wifey get a costume ready for my son's girlfriend to go to Animazement this weekend ! No I don't sew, but I can pin a pattern on and cut some material :) She's going to be Belldandy from Oh!My Goddess.

Anyone going to animazement this weekend? I hear more guys from the 501st stormtrooper garrison will be there! Here are the URL's.

http://www.501st.com
    http://www.animazement.com

I actually have not seen the movie twice yet, believe it or not.

Dave Brainard gave me a CD full of premiere night's photos (about 100) but I need your counsel, gang... I don't have a web page for us and we need one for the Triangle Trade Federation, and secondly, I don't know hmtl, very well! Patehtic, aren't I ???? :(

Help! ;) Anyone have a recommendation for a bunch of free storage on a web site? And FTP software?

9. Padme_Karen

Padme_Karen Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    4 times by Saturday .. that is awesome! I'm sure you have spotted things that none of us have. I've only been once so far but will probably go again this coming weekend with a special Jedi. ;)

No girl can resist a Jedi.

10. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    I am up to 5 times now, I had a chance to go for free, so there was no way I was going to pass that up! I am going to work on some concept sketches for our fanforce logo this week and I'll let everyone know how they are coming so we can decide on one. If anyone has any concept ideas be sure to let me know. You can reach me at Padawan311@hotmail.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.