Canada Where is everyone?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Sar-Tamber-lac, Jun 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uriana Jedi Knight

star 1
    Darth Maul said, "Fear is my ally."

He probably meant that fear is his ally because people will fear/should fear him. Fear creates uncertainty, and that's what the Sith thrive on.

It's easier to manipulate someone when they're afraid of you or what you might do.
  2. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    What's your point, AT-ST?? :p
  3. AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Master

star 4
    my point is that you can't count. dumb american. 8-}
  4. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    And once again I fall prey to the stereotypical Floridian... :p

And I'm sorry, but if you can show me a Webster's Dictionary that has "LOL" in it, then I will believe it's a word...other than that...IT DOESN'T COUNT!! (hey, that's a pun!! hehe)
  5. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    Ok, first of all I didn't write the Sith code.

You know, fear can be used as a kind of power. If you scare people enough, you can control them...kinda like what they tried to do with the death star.
  6. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    The Sith not only thrive on fear but power, control. I mean they ended up destroying each other while trying to gain power.
  7. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    You wanna debate the Sith, I'm all go, this is my favorite part of Star Wars.
  8. Uriana Jedi Knight

star 1
    ...because I didn't just say that...

I'm beginning to think I don't exist on this board heh.
  9. AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Master

star 4
    you don't 8-} LOL.
    sith are cool, DarthBabe, but the Jedi are SO much cooler. so are AT-ST and their Drivers. yes, AT-ST's rule. that's what Star Wars is all about, AT-ST. All Terrain scout transports.
  10. Jet-Eye Jedi Master

star 4
    HERE:
    The National Dump! We want you, Canada!

....this has been a random post courtesy of Mandalore...
  11. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    You want Canada? Because we all know Canada is the most powerful nation in the world, right? ;)
  12. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    What the heck is that about?

And :p to Admiral Thrawn...he knows, 'nough said...
  13. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    You're attending university in the most powerful country on earth, Tamber! Are you sure you don't want to get your citizenship and become one of us? ;)
  14. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    LOL...I'm sure, Admiral Thrawn...the most you'll get outta me is maybe dual citizenship, if I end up marryin a Canadian...but I am very proud to be an American...that'll never change
  15. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    It is the most powerful country in the world. No one's coming after us. Must be from fear...
  16. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah...that's it...fear...

Fear because everyone knows if you mess with Canada, you mess with the US of A!! And everyone is afraid of us! That's why they leave you alone... ;)
  17. DarthBabe Force Ghost

star 7
    Nah, I don't think that's it. I'd say it, but I don't want to start a nasty argument, so I'm going to hold my tongue, which I don't do very often.
  18. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    Sees thread sink... sink... sink...
  19. Uriana Jedi Knight

star 1
  20. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, it hasn't actually sank , per se...everyone is posting, which kinda answers the question "Where is Everyone?"
  21. Veritas Jedi Master

star 4
    Hm. Not too much happening here, is there?

//moves on to the next board
  22. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Tamber is partly right. The real reason why nobody messes with Canada is becuase they fear the USA. But, they don't mess with us because they're afraid the USA will protect us. They don't mess with us becuase they study history and know the War of 1812, and would sooner commit suicide than mess with one of only two countries that has defeated the USA. They fear the USA, and they recognize our overwhelming superiority, so they cower at the very mention of our powerful empire. :p ;)

Also, they've studied WW2, and don't want to make the mistake the Wehrmacht did. When winter came in Russia, it helped the Red Army and hurt the Wehrmacht. They know that if Canada were ever attacked, we would just retreat to Nunavut. When they followed, they wouldn't be used to the extreme conditions, but we are. It would be a slaughter. :p ;)
  23. Sar-Tamber-lac Force Ghost

star 5
    *passes out because AT60 actually agreed with something she says, but then wakes up when she realizes that he's given the usual pat Canadian vs. American answer of the War of 1812, which is the only thing Canadians seem to be able to hold onto...how pathetic it is*

;)
  24. Uriana Jedi Knight

star 1
    *ahem* ...Timbits anyone?
  25. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Actually, the Timbits arn't working too well as a weapon. We have state of the art Inter-Continental Ballistic Timbits, but everytime we fire them at another country, they mistake it for foreign aid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.