main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where Is Everyone?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fayetteville, NC' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Jul 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey guys and gals! :)

It has been 10 days since there has been any activity in this forum, so I just thought I would check in to see how everything is going.

Remember, if y'all need any assistance, please let me know. I'm here to help. :)

2. PreadoriteVong

PreadoriteVong Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    It seems as if Fayetteville has fallen to the Darkside. Not to mention many Bothans died to send you this post....

3. DarthByApathy

DarthByApathy Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    It's the summer and everyone is busy, CMR and DTC are off on vacation together and Silent Bob just got another job, that kinda seems to leave me and PreadoriteVong. I myself am leaving for vacation in a couple weeks, hopefully things will pick back up when everyone gets home from vacation.

4. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    I just wanted to make sure you folks were okay. :)

I'm glad some folks are able to go on vacation. I need a beach getaway badly. ;)

5. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    Hey everyone!

Laura and I are back now from a great vacation!!

I trust everyone is doing great?

Anyway, lets aim for a meeting on next Saturday, Aug. 3rd.

There will be an email going out soon.

6. JediSilentBob

JediSilentBob Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2002
    --bursts in through the doors, lightsaber in hand, slashes to the overcoat, being all torn and beaten up,but backwards baseball hat still in perfect condition, smoke and dust covering me, I stagger around looking around, force pushing any teenie boppers hitting on the Silent Jedi, and then falls to my knees closing my lightsaber, and patting my pockets, finding the beat up pack of cigerettes and pulls one out and lights it up, shaking my head, and giving the, I don't know, and i'm sorry look, clipping the lightsaber to my side, and stand and look about, good to be back in the temple of the FFF, and nods my head and walks about looking for someone--

7. CMR

CMR Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2002
    The Bob has entered the building!

*Elvis music*

8. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    There be people here! ;)

Just let me know when and where y'all will be holding your next meeting so that I can post an announcement on the FanForce web site. :)

9. DarthByApathy

DarthByApathy Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    I will not be able to attend a meeting on Aug. 3 because I am leaving for the beach that day. Sorry y'all. That's the way the beach ball bounces :)

10. Inubis_the_force

Inubis_the_force Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2002
    Greetings. to all this is Inubis of Pope S.D
    Bringing the balance to the force.

Master Inubis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.