main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where is he? (FH spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Batchooguy3, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Batchooguy3

Batchooguy3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 2001
    I liked FH1 and i cant wait till may for the next one, but i did have a little problem. I didnt like the ommition of Wedge Antilles and the seemingly small role of Han Solo in this book. I hope that Han's role will b expanded in the next books and i hope that Wedge gets a part in the rest of the FH trilogy. What are ur thoughts? :)

dp4m Edit: Added spoiler warning.

2. Nerak

Nerak Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    Theres a reason it's called the new JEDI order. Han had his books, Hero Trials. And Wedge had good parts in the NJO, but most in Rebel Dream.

You have to understand Han Solo is a hard charater to write. You have soo many charaters to chose from, including many Jedi. Han is not a jedi and that makes Author to use him less because it's harder to make him intresting. Besides for flying the M Falcon and firing a blaster he cant do much. Authors have to be creative.

But Wedge is diffrent, he's a great polit and leads battles. And it's alot you can do with him.

I wanted Corron Horn to return but angian he's hard to write, Stackpole wrote him great in the X-wings book and greater in I,jedi and Dark Tide 1&2.

I always thought he would be on the council

3. Batchooguy3

Batchooguy3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 8, 2001
    Well, theyve established the new jedi order, and since its near the end of the series and the war, im just wanting 4 them to include all the characters and stop making books focused on a small group of people or a solo person. FH1 did a good job on including most of the characters, im just hard to please. Also, sorry i didnt put the spoiler warning earlier, thanx dp4m

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.