main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where is Leia ?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by EmpireStrikes, Jan 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmpireStrikes

EmpireStrikes Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2003
    Hello,
    Can anyone perhaps tell me why with Hasbros Saga/Gold card line, Why they have not made any new Leia's? other then the "Imperial Captive" one thats all I have seen. I do recall a rumor of a Bespin 2004 wave with a Leia figure mentioned but from what I have heard that never panned out. Any ideas...thoughts.....

2. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    Well...since they haven't announced a Bespin wave yet we can still hope for it in the second half of '04.

Other possibilities for a Bespin wave:
    Lando - since Hasbro seems to like him this year
    Lobot - haven't seen him since POTF2
    Cloud Car Pilot - in keeping with the seemingly pointless new TIE Pilot
    Ugnaughts - rumor of an Ewok Catapult Ultra set helps this one

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I want a Unleashed Leia without having to pay $30+

4. EmpireStrikes

Jan 4, 2003
    Yeah a Bespin Wave would be awesome! they have already covered Hoth, Tattoine, Death Star, Jabbas Palace etc.
    And it seems like they have made figures for all the major characters...I think they have pushed the Luke figure line to the limits. At this point I would be happy with any new Leia figure they would produce. I did notice the upcoming "Hall of Fame" series has Leia but it is just a re-issue of the "Imperial Captive" figure.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    spooky-kid - they are out there. I got 2 Unleashed Leia figures from The Entertainer's online shop here in the UK. Tey were GB £5.00 each. (And before you ask I just checked the website. The only Unleashed figure left at that price is Mace Windu. I think I must have gotten the last 2 they had).

6. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    WANNA SELL ONE OF 'EM?

7. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    * Points up to Forum Announcement line *

After seeing some of the prices on Ebay for this I think I will wait a bit...
    However, here is their website if you want to keep an eye out for it or see what else they have on sale.

8. deltau922

deltau922 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 1999
    I've had the Bespin Leia from the Princess Leia Collection since about 1999. Good figure.

9. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    Aside from the Imperial Captive Princess Leia, there hasn't been a new Leia figure in the entire Saga line. [face_plain] Instead of the Death Star Captive they're coming out with next month, they should have repacked Leia as Jabba's Prisoner. That was the best basic Leia figure from the POTF2 line. She was actually pretty.

10. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    Well, the POTF2 Deluxe Slave Girl Leia is coming back out in the Target glass assortment.

11. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    That was a good one, too.

12. EmpireStrikes

Jan 4, 2003
    Yeah I am looking forward to the Target Drink Glass figures! Does anyone know when they will be out yet?..
    It would have been great if Hasbro would have done a re-issue of the Leia Hoth Gear in the Saga Gold card line...simply for the fact that it would have made my collection of the Hoth wave even better!...of course I am still hoping for a "New" Leia-Bespin figure, the one in the Princess Leia w/Han is good but I think it could have been better...

13. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Hasbro hates women.

I'm only joking of course. But I do wish that Hasbro would make more female action figures.

14. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I`d love to see another Jedi Leia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.