main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where is Old Indy?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by Darth Zannah, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Darth Zannah

Darth Zannah Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2014
    I see that the DVD versions of the original Young Indiana Jones Chronicles has omitted Old Indy and his narrations and ruined many of the original story arcs and themes by making the show be presented "Chronologically." In my opinion this really, really sucks...was there ever an official release of this show as originally aired? The VHS' perhaps? Does anyone know where I can watch the show as originally aired? I tried youtube and all I found was videos that edited all the Old Indy footage together....that's hardly what I'm looking for...

TOASTEROVEN likes this.
  2. Bobatron

Bobatron Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I think VHS set has the episodes as they were. There was a full set released and if I remember correctly, my Raiders of the Lost Ark videotape, which I no longer have, had a commercial for that set.

3. Darth Zannah

Darth Zannah Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 28, 2014

I remember when you bought the old trilogy box set of VHS it came with a copy of the first episode but it's been so long that i forgot if it is the originals...