main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Latin Am. Where is our RSA???

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by digital-skywalker, Aug 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Hello everybody, i'm member of the puerto rico fan force and the other day while browsing trough some threads, i came to notice that "Son of The Suns" our former RSA for Latin America apparently now is a JC Admin... what does this mean? Do we still have a RSA or don't? what's the deal with all this?

2. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    To the extent I know, we currently have no RSA. I might be wrong, I've been out of it for three days.

3. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    SotS had to leave for a while, but now he is back. I saw what you meant regarding the JC Admin. title under his nickname. I suppose they will assign a new RSA for our region.
    Last time I talked to Hama-Ryu, he told me he was going to let me know what will happen, but so far I haven't heard any news from him.

4. Khal_DRhonn

Khal_DRhonn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2002
    Greetings all,

I've noticed, as have my other comrades, that we don't have an RSA or we don't know what happend to our last known one. Can you help us in this time of need? How will we go about our FanForce duties if an RSA isn't there to support and guide us? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Khal_DRhonn

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Honestly I had no idea of what a RSA was.
    Browsing through the Latin America FF I noticed this thread and it stroke my curiosity. I asked what a RSA is, and what does it do.

So after I was explained of the RSA purpose and duties, I noticed I haven't even seen this RSA in our FF , not lately.

Certainly , you all know the urgent need of a proper RSA.

Thanks for your time.
    Ktulu

6. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    Okay, I will talk with the mods regarding this to see what can be done.

7. MegaJediRafa

Feb 1, 2002
    People, Son of the Suns is still our RSA. :)

8. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    Yes, I am still currently the RSA for this region. My title refers to my role as an Admin for the JC as a whole.

9. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Good news. Yes I remember, whe where both born in Santurce rigth?

It's just that I don't see you posting much in our Forum, so it stroke my attention

10. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    Yes, we were. :)

You're right that I don't post much in these FanForce forums, but I do check them everyday to make sure there aren't any problems. It's very rare that I encounter any problems here, as it's a very well-behaved region.
    In any event, if all goes well, a new Latin American RSA should be taking over my duties soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.