main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where is she?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by LordSilvertouch, Apr 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003
    After Jedi Outcast, one of the main characters is kind of abandoned. I want to know where Desann's apprentice, Tavion, went. She coul,d re-emerge in the NJO!

2. Invid_Clone

Invid_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    I guess she could also reemerge on JEDI ACADEMY. Seems like a good setup after Kyle let her go.

3. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Would'nt it make sense for Cloud City Security to detain her?

4. Invid_Clone

Invid_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2002
    Well, Cloud City security is mostly normal folk. Even if Kyle had tossed away her lightsaber, as a Sith-wannabe or Dark-Side-adept or however you'd put it, she'd be far from helpless and more than a match for those rent-a-cops.

5. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Appart from the fact she'd just been throttled for a good 2 minutes, and had just been wooped in a saber fight.

You did notice the way she half slumped to the floor, did'nt you? After pleading for her life? Not really in a fit state to deal with a dozen odd coppers.

6. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    yeah, I guess so. In my game I dismembered her and then she magically apeared all put togther again...strange :)

Forcebewitya!

7. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    Knowing her, she's probably licking her wounds and will make a return in Jedi Academy.

You might even have to go against her!

"Your master defeated me, in years past. That was my darkest hour. For years I thought I would never recover. But I have, and I come now to take my revenge!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.