main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where is Tesar Sebatyne from Destiny's Way-Unifying Force

Discussion in 'Literature' started by FattyBoBatty, Feb 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FattyBoBatty

FattyBoBatty Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2004
    Tesar Sabatyne had a pretty big part during Star By Star, and one of the few members of the Jedi Strike Team who got off of Myrk... and then in Destiny's Way he played a large role buddying around with Jania and Lowbacca. I thought him and Lowbacca we're becoming pretty good friends, but all of a sudden he dissapears.. and I know the whole Force Heretic Triogly only focused on Luke, Mara, Jacen, Saba, and Telki and then Han, Jag, Jania, and Liea - but honestly he's becoming this big character and then BAM! he's gone at first I thought Saba killed him when she blew up that Yuzhann Vong slave ship - but sure enough he shows up with the Wild Knightz in the Unifying Force. So he wasn't dead, but not even in Saba's thoughts during the whole Force Heretic Trigoly, and a lot of that was written through her sort of point of few or what she was thinking, don't you think she'd take the time to think of her son. I know Barabel familys aren't really the same as Human familes but still...

I don't know I thought he was a really cool character and he was starting to hang around with Jania and Lowbacca alot so I thought he'd be in the last book a little more seeing how he was a major player in the prevoius NJO hardcovers.

Well I suppouse theres nothing I can do, but I'd like to here some of your views on where you think Tesar was during the Force Heretic Triogly, and the Final Prophecy.

2. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    He stays at Mon Cal when the others go look for ZS, iirc. I think he does appear in TUF, though.

3. FattyBoBatty

FattyBoBatty Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2004
    Yeah hes in TUF - but he just sits on Mon Cal, I bet Kenth gave him some job too do - I was wondering if you had any "fantasty" idea of what that job was

4. Pelranius

Pelranius Jedi Master star 5

Apr 25, 2003
    Probably involved killing Vong or Peace Brigade traitors.

5. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    He was probably fighting the Vong at Coruscant, wether he lived or not is another story.

6. BIG_BAD_JEDI_MAN

BIG_BAD_JEDI_MAN Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 9, 2002
    Probably leading that "Wild Knights" group. But I always thought combining him with Jaina and Lowbacca was a cool combination.

7. --Corran_Horn--

--Corran_Horn-- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 31, 2002
    Didn't lowbacca and Tesar take over their own squadrons after DW. I believe they mention something about that in remnant.

8. Tam_Elgrin

Tam_Elgrin Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2004
    training new pilots IIRC

9. AdmiralNick22

AdmiralNick22 Retired Fleet Admiral star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2003
    He was listed among the Jedi that survived the war.

--Adm. Nick

10. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    My guess would be he was at Mon Cal or Kashyyyk Leading the Wild Knightz, while his mom was away. Lowie might have been with him, or they could have gotten their own squadrons. As for Seba not thinking about him, They are reptiles and don't express emotions as humans do (I know it's a stretch).

BTW, this is my 400th post :p :D ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.