main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Jack, FL where is the nearest digital theater?????????

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by yoda1248, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Hello, does anyone know where the nearest digital theater is????? I have seen the regular version several times but i still have not seen it digital.....Thanks joshua

2. jedi_rogue_88

jedi_rogue_88 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    i don't know, but i really wanted to see it on i-max. the one at the world golf village doesn't show REAL movies. i've been looking for a place, but i guess it's getting late for them to still be showing the film.

oh,well...

3. Droid-Master

Droid-Master Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    Datona I think

4. darkapprentice112

darkapprentice112 Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    It's Daytona for sure. And, for the record, the digital version is a whole new experience (even after multiple viewings). I saw it in West Virgina while I was doing my government thing up there a couple of weeks ago. It was breath-taking.

5. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Sweet.....yeah thats not to far.......chris would you have time in the near future to do an anakin ep3 costume......let me know........if not its cool....thanks either way......Joshua

6. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    all the imax ive seen are select movies.i really dont understand why they would show willy wonka and the chocolate factory on imax?its not like a breath taking movie?josh anyone ever told you you use use to many question marks,lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.