main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL where is the nearest digital theater?????????

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by yoda1248, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Hello, does anyone know where the nearest digital theater is????? I have seen the regular version several times but i still have not seen it digital.....Thanks joshua

2. jedi_rogue_88

jedi_rogue_88 Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    i don't know, but i really wanted to see it on i-max. the one at the world golf village doesn't show REAL movies. i've been looking for a place, but i guess it's getting late for them to still be showing the film.

oh,well...

3. Droid-Master

Droid-Master Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    Datona I think

4. darkapprentice112

darkapprentice112 Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    It's Daytona for sure. And, for the record, the digital version is a whole new experience (even after multiple viewings). I saw it in West Virgina while I was doing my government thing up there a couple of weeks ago. It was breath-taking.

5. yoda1248

yoda1248 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    Sweet.....yeah thats not to far.......chris would you have time in the near future to do an anakin ep3 costume......let me know........if not its cool....thanks either way......Joshua

6. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    all the imax ive seen are select movies.i really dont understand why they would show willy wonka and the chocolate factory on imax?its not like a breath taking movie?josh anyone ever told you you use use to many question marks,lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.