main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Where is the new Ep2 making of video?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Obi-Jace, Jun 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Jace

Obi-Jace Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2001
    I was waiting in anticipation for the next installment of the 'Making of Episode II' video on the Star Wars.com site. It never arrived! It looked like there was going to be one at the end of each month. There is a cool article on the designs of Episode II with the 'Hot Rod Speeder' with some excellent concept, CG and practical model photos but no video!I'm in withdrawl!I was hoping that Lucasfilm would give us a wee tidbit video every month to last us until the release next year.
    Oh well I assume the marketing goons thought it was best to keep us hanging out for Ep II info!This movie had better be good and not another 'Phantom Menace'!

2. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    oh dear, now oyu have done it, calling them "goons" was a baaaaad mistake

3. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Mr Sheriff I put you in charge of Spoiler eradication. Myself and a few others stay away from stuff like that so make sure you put a *SPOILER* at the start of your post if your going to reveal something :)

4. Obi-Jace

May 20, 2001
    Does Spoilers include anything on the SW official site? Or is it just rumors, etc?
    I wouldn't want to wreck it for anyone, its just like when you don't know the score and someone HAS to go tell you!

5. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
  6. Obi-Jace

May 20, 2001
    The third installment of the SW Ep II Making of Videos, is on the Official site now. Quite interesting! But before you go there, do you enjoy the behind the scenes stuff? Do you collect SW Stuff? Do you like reading interviews? If you answered yes to the above, I have a suggestion - SIGN the Insider Petition! I really miss the Mag!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.