main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Where No Jedi Has Gone Before (SW/ST) Announcement on page 26. Done... for now.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Jan 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaded_Girl

Jaded_Girl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    ?Hey, Luke. Can you get the waiter to bring me a drink?? The two turned around and Wes just about lost it... Captain Picard looked over his dress uniform and sighed. ?I hate this thing, I really do.?

Poor Johnny! :p

?Love denied destroyed my order and plunged the galaxy into darkness. Love of a son for his father saved us all. We were damned fools.?

Oh, that was beautiful. And very true, I think.

Yoda, former Jedi Master, was in the middle of the dance floor and was jumping about wildly... ?Yoda, we have to go.? He said. Yoda looked up and crossed his arms in anger. ?No, no go! Having too much fun, I am. Cut a rug, I shall.?

*collapses with laughter* This whole scene was awesome!

Great post! I just love party posts! (Especially Yoda talking to Luke [face_love] and Martok passing out! [face_laugh] )

Up up up! ^_^

2. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    ZebulaNebula-Thank you. I'm glad you liked my Scotty tribute there. And I think the Jedi should encourage love too. The prequel Order was the nadir of the Jedi IMHO.

Shadowknight1-Heh. Scotty can drink anyone under the table. He;s just that damned good. And I figure Yoda would want to cut loose a bit there. And Anakin and Padme show up here. And about sequels... I had no idea where to go for this one. The last bit with Jag getting assimilated was my way of blowing off steam on how much I hated him. Almost everything I've written, or will write, is straight from my mind to the screen.

Thrawn-Oh, yeah. Will do, pal. The council'd be self-destructing five minutes into one of his speeches.

Jaded_Girl-Well, you've seen the drss uniforms, right? They stink! And what I wrote is what I feel about the Jedi. They need love, something to ground them to reality. And I liked typing Yoda doing that. It was fun.

Here we go!

Jean-Luc took a sip of wine, but he nearly choked on it when a very familiar, very shrill voice hit his ears. ?Jean-Luc! What a pleasant surprise!? Jean-Luc Picard, the captain of Starfleet?s flagship, hero of the Battle of Maxia and one of the best line captains in history, visibly paled and began to sweat as Lwaxana Troi walked over to him. ?Oh, this is so delightful!? She said, clapping her hands together. She then looked over at Luke, who waved weakly at her. ?Hello, Lwaxana.? He mumbled.

Lwaxana waved at him, then wrapped her right arm around Picard?s left arm and pulled him in tight. ?I was so scared when those nasty Borg invaded. But when I heard that you were leading the defense, I knew we?d be all right.? Picard smiled faintly at that. ?Thank you, Lwaxana.? He said. The ambassador waved him off, then her eyes widened in shock. ?Master Skywalker! Shame on you for thinking such things! What would Mara say if she found out??

Luke Skywalker, redeemer of Darth Vader, reviver of the Jedi Order and hero to all, paled and tugged at his collar. Ma?am, what are you-? Lwaxana cut him off with a wave of her hand. ?Oh, please. I can read your mind quite easily, Luke. You may be a Jedi Master, but I?m Betazoid and a trained Jedi Knight.? Picard?s greenish eyes locked onto Lwaxana?s dress. A metallic cylinder about thirty centimeters long hung from a belt that looped around her waist. He turned to Luke in horror. ?You didn?t!? He said through clenched teeth. Luke could only shrug. ?Well, she is Force-sensitive. And she was an excellent student.? His blue eyes seemed to lose focus for a moment as he continued. ?I do wonder if all Betazoids are Force-sensitive. Every Vulcan I?ve met is.?

Picard suddenly grabbed his arm before turning to Lwaxana. ?Lwaxana, I?d love to stay and talk, but there?s urgent business Luke and I must attend to.? Before the ambassador could utter a word, the captain hauled Luke away and to the refresher. Luke glanced back at her. ?She?s not bad.? Picard paused. ?Shall I tell Mara about what you were thinking?? Luke blanched at that. ?Right.? The two men entered-and stopped dead in their tracks.

Picard?s mouth dropped open in shock as he surveyed his surroundings. ?Merde,? he said. Instead of the refresher, both he and Luke ended up in a large room. Stone benches lined one wall and a large hole in one wall dominated the room. Luke glanced around and felt rising apprehension in Picard. ?What is it? What?s wrong?? Picard motioned to the hole. ?In 2364, the Enterprise-D encounter a godlike being known as Q. he put my crew on trial for the ?crimes of humanity? in this very courtroom.? He held up his arms and motioned to the area. ?I shudder to think what he?ll do to us now.?

A voice from everywhere and nowhere startled both men. ?It?s not nice to tell only your side of the story, Jean-Luc.? And with a flash of light, Q appeared before Picard. As usual, he wore a Starfleet uniform with the rank of captain. He stepped forward, dodged to the side and then gave the captain a big hug. ?It?s so good to see you again, Johnny!? He stepped back and then looked Picar

3. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Striker: Anakin and Padmé?! :eek: :D

Now that I didn't expect! :cool:

- The Imperial Ewok

4. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Nice post. Lwaxana's a Jedi! Sithspit. If Vulcans and Betazoids have inherent Force-Sensitivity, I bet El-Aurians have it as well. Thank goodness Q is behaving himself for a change. Part of me wonders if Q is responsible for the Yuuzhan Vong in some way. I laughed at Leia punching her father, he did deserve it.

5. Shadowknight1

Shadowknight1 Jedi Master star 6

Jun 8, 2003
    OMG! YAHOO!!! That was great, loved this! Leia finally got to take out her agression on her mean ol' dad. :p

And such bittersweet moments, reunited with friends and family long gone.

Lwaxana? A Jedi? May the Force protect us all. [face_worried]

And if you want ideas for a sequel, you can PM me and we can have a brainstorm session. After all, there are many threats out there besides the Borg and the Vong.

6. JediRose

JediRose Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2001
    *sniff* That was a very touching reunion. I'm glad Luke and Leia finally get a chance to meet their mother.

*grins* It's refreshing to see Q putting his devious mind to good use for once.

JRose

7. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    Picard?s greenish eyes locked onto Lwaxana?s dress. A metallic cylinder about thirty centimeters long hung from a belt that looped around her waist. He turned to Luke in horror. ?You didn?t!? He said through clenched teeth.

:eek: LUKE?! WHAT THE #&$%*?! WHAT DID YOU DO?! *hides under the bed* *also agrees with Shadowknight1's assessment*

Picard?s mouth dropped open in shock as he surveyed his surroundings. ?Merde,? he said.

My! Such language, Jean Luc! :eek: [face_mischief]

A large, onyx-colored doorway rippled into existence next to the hole in the wall. A statuesque woman in a short green skirt and white sleeveless blouse appeared next to the door. She had red eyes, greenish-black hair and carried a tall staff topped by a blood-red crystal.

Puu!!! *hugs Sailor Pluto ecstatically*

Luke walked up to her, mouth agape. ?Do I know you?? He asked. Sailor Pluto, guardian of time, regarded him with ancient eyes that had literally seen everything. ?In another time, another place, we would?ve been good friends.?

*Jaded_Girl runs over to the other thread...* :p

He glanced at Luke and smacked himself on the forehead. ?Oh, but of course! Someone?s missing!? He snapped his fingers and Leia materialized next to Luke. She held a glass of water and was talking with? someone. ?I remember how Han proposed to me, dear. It was pretty-? She stopped and looked around. ?What? Where the hell am I?? She hiked up her dress and pulled out a holdout blaster from a holster on her thigh. Luke immediately waved her off. ?It?s okay, Leia! It?s okay!?

BWA-HAAAAAAA!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I just adore the reunion scenes! They are so sweet! Perfectly written, most especially when Leia slaps Anakin and they all wind up laughing... *gets warm, fuzzy feeling* Most excellent! Two thumbs up! :D [face_peace]

Can't wait for the next bit. Up! ^_^

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Thrawn-I surprised you? Nice! Glad you liked it.

ZebulaNebula-Well of course, little one. And I bet so, too. I don't think even Q is sick enough to create the scarheads, though.

Shadowknight1-Thank you. [face_blush] And I think I'll just end this one, although I might come back to it if inspiration hits.

JediRose-Well, they do deserve it. And Q has his moments.

Jaded_Girl-Heh. he trained Lwaxana in the ways of the Jedi! And glad you liked the reunion scenes. I agonized over them a bit.

All right, I was wrong. There is one more post after this one. In that, there are three scenes.

1. Ben Sisko plays a prank on Wes.
    2. Tom and Han race.
    3. AU!Jaina shows up as the Borg Queen.

Here we go!

Epilogue
    Deep Space, near Tattooine
    Jaina let out a whoop as she sent the Lightning Rod into a dive. ?Oh, this is great!? She exclaimed. Next to her, Zekk nodded along and pointed to some recently installed controls. ?Wait until you try out the warp drive. It?s so cool.? His green eyes then turned to their passenger. ?You all right, Lusa??

The Starfleet Jedi Knight clutched at her humanoid midsection and rocked back and forth. ?Will you two please stop fooling around? Warp propulsion is not something to fool around with.? Jaina chuckled at her old friend. ?Lusa, no offense, but you?re not an engineer. And I know a thing or two about engines.? She slammed her hand on the console. And abruptly, all three Jedi?s danger senses flared. The Lightning rod shuddered and pitched. ?Zekk grabbed the flight stick while Jaina shouted. ?It?s not my fault! I didn?t do anything!?

The rebuilt freighter slammed through the mouth of an energy vortex and traveled through a tunnel of purest white. Time seemed to slow down for everyone aboard. After an eternity? the ship stopped shaking and settled down. Jaina?s brown eyes blinked twice. ?Ah, what the hell was that?? She asked. Zekk checked the sensors and gasped. ?According to this, we haven?t moved a centimeter.? His jade eyes looked up and out the main viewport. ?But why does this feel different??

Lusa?s hands moved across the sensor controls. She scanned local space, compared positions of stars to star charts and reached out with the Force. A minute later, she groaned. ?Oh, not again.? Jaina looked over at her. ?What? What not again?? Lusa looked over with her cinnamon eyes and shook her head. ?We?ve gone back in time about forty years.?

Jaina and Zekk looked at each other, then at Lusa, then looked at each other again. After about two minutes of this, Jaina jumped out of her chair. She seemed giddy as she looked about. ?By the Force! Can you believe it? We?ve gone back in time!? Zekk quickly got enthused himself and leapt out of his chair at Jaina, hugging her. ?We?ll be famous, Jaina! The first people in history to time travel! They?ll write our names in the history books for sure!? The two looked over at Lusa, but saw her sitting on her hindquarters and calmly typing on a PADD. ?Let?s see what it says here in this type of situation. Ah, here it is.? She checked the sensors for a moment before smiling. ?Ah, so it was a neutrino surge coupled with chroniton radiation.?

Zekk looked over at her in confusion. ?Huh? Wait, do you know how to send us back?? He asked. The Starfleet Jedi barked a laugh at that. ?Oh, Zekk! You think we?re the first to travel through time?? She wiped her eyes as laughter overcame her. After a few minutes, Lusa took a few deep breaths and spoke again. ?The Enterprise went back in time four times and forward three the first month I was aboard! Hell, the first instance of subjective time travel was in 2151, 230 years ago!? By now, both Jaina and Zekk were noticeably less enthused. ?So, this is nothing?? Jaina asked.

Lusa nodded while reading through the PADD. ?Pretty much.? She looked up for a moment. ?I do hope we don?t have to meet with Dulmer and Lucsley. Those two guys have no sense of humor.?
    Coruscant
    Corran settled back on the couch and flipped on the screen in front of him while Mirax nuzz

9. Thrawn McEwok

Thrawn McEwok Co-Author: Essential Guide to Warfare star 6 VIP

May 9, 2000
    Striker: YJK and Corran/Mirax... very "Star Wars" for you! :p

There'll be a sequel - right?! :eek: :D

- The Imperial Ewok

10. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    This is a trilogy, right? Ouch, Dulmer and Lucsly. Why do they have to act like two Elomin with sand in their shorts? I mean, would they ever lighten up? I bet Lusa is fed up with Seargent Styrofoam and Private Plastic after seven encounters a month. I hope they head straight home and avoid the temptation to go galivanting around Tattooine of the past. And Han needs to see that flick(even though Last Crusade was soo much better).

11. Shadowknight1

Jun 8, 2003
    LOL, Indiana Jones makes a cameo!!! YAY!!!

And yeah, time travel is pretty normal for Star Trek. :p

12. C3P0_R2D2

C3P0_R2D2 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 23, 2005
    ^_^ I'm so proud of myself! I finished reading this-almost!! Just a little bit more.

But I have 3NSS to contend with... writing my own fic... and so many more... curses...!

*snaps out of it*

I loved this fic. Will reveiw when I'm totally done. KK? Bye.

13. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    She looked up for a moment. ?I do hope we don?t have to meet with Dulmer and Lucsley. Those two guys have no sense of humor.?

Ha! I'd forgotten about that! [face_laugh] But poor Zekk and Jaina... ;)

?Can you levitate it over?? She asked. Corran sighed at that. ?Sure, but only if you shoot me.?

I love that. My brother and I joke about that all the time! And I can so see Corran and Mirax vegging in front of the set. :D

?Does he look familiar to you??... The Jedi Master eventually got up and retrieved the disc case, reading the list of names on the back. ?Starring Harrison Ford.? He looked up and correlated the name to the face. He then flipped it over and read the title.

Oh... my... gosh... *collapses laughing* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That was great! I can't wait for the next part, especially as you've given us a preview! Up! ^_^

14. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Thrawn-Heh. Thanks, dude. And sequel? Hmm...

ZebulaNebula-You want a sequel too??? And Lusa was fed up with them after the first time trip. And yeah, The Last Crusade was better, but Mirax and Corran have to start somwhere, right?

Shadowknight1-I had recently watched Raiders, so it struck me out of the blue. And yeah, I think SW is in for a nasty shock when people start time traveling.

C3PO_R2D2-Welcome back! Although it's just about over. Thank you for reading.

Jaded_Girl-At least I didn't end with Anakin and Padme rocketing by on their way to Geonosis.

Important announcement!!!!!!!!!! Please read!!!!!!!

Some of you want a sequel? Well, maybe. But to be honest, I'm out of ideas. If you have any, please PM me or go through AOL IM. A few things, though.

1. The Dominion's not fighting. The Great Link dissolved in Worlds of Trek III.
    2. Lusa lives. Got it?
    3. The Vong are dead and ain't no way they coming back.
    4. Jacen and Tenel Ka stay married.

This is the final post of 'The Assimilation Agenda. After, author notes part II.

Here we go!

Han checked the engines of the Falcon once more before settling down into his seat. Chewie eyed him suspiciously. [Are you all right? You seem more nervous than when we had to go meet Jabba.] Han wiped the sweat from his hands before strapping on his gloves. ?It?s been a while since I did any racing, Chewie.? He glanced out the viewport and over at the sleek Delta Flyer.

On the Flyer, Tom and his wife B?Elanna did some final checkouts before returning to the cockpit. ?You sure about this?? She asked. Tom shrugged. ?Hey, Han and I agreed to this.? B?Elanna smiled and pointed at the Falcon. ?Do you really think that pile of junk has a chance against the Flyer?? Tom glanced at the Falcon with loving eyes. ?She doesn?t look like much, but she?s got it.?

In Starbase One, Leia sat at flight control and contacted both the Falcon and the Flyer. ?Okay, boys. Your flight plan?s been cleared. You take of from hangar bay 47, loop around the Moon and take off for Utopia Planitia, where you land in Viking City.? She took a breath. ?You two ready?? Han smirked and spoke. ?All set, sweetheart.? Leia rolled her eyes, but smiled at her husband. ?Are you set, Mister Paris?? Tom nodded and spoke. ?All set, ma?am.? Leia silently counted down before shouting. ?Go!?

The Falcon?s thrusters fired, shooting the freighter out of one hangar 47 like a bat out of one of the hells of Corellia. The Flyer?s impulse engines, slightly weaker but more precise than the Falcon?s, maneuvered the shuttle around as they both approached the Moon. Han sent the Falcon down, down, down, coming within a few hundred meters of the domed cities of Tycho City or Lake Armstrong. Chewie checked the sensors and his mouth dropped open. {Han, look at this!} The former smuggler glanced at the sensor screen and cursed. ?How the hell did he get such precise thrusters??

The Delta Flyer almost scraped the atmospheric domes, coming within a few dozen meters of them. Tom smiled as B?Elanna held onto her console for dear life. ?I?d like to be around to frighten my daughter?s first boyfriend, Tom!? She said through clenched teeth. Tom shrugged as the Flyer whipped around and, with aid from the Moon?s gravity, passed the Falcon on the straightaway! ?Yee-hah!? He cried. The two ships quickly approached Mars, flying through the Utopia Planitia shipyards. Han turned the Falcon on its ?side, allowing it to slip through two docks that were too close for comfort. Tom, meanwhile, sent the Flyer into a series of twists and turns as he negotiated shipyards. Within moments of each other, both ships entered Mars? atmosphere. Han looked out the viewport at the cities nestled in the valleys and let out a whistle. ?Nice job terraforming the planet.? Chewie nodded in agreement, then pointed a furry arm at two floating buoys in the distance. {We?re almost there!} Han nodded, but his eyes saw the Flyer just in front. ?yeah, but I can?t catch up before he crosses the finish line.? His brown eyes

15. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005
    That race reminded me of the AOTC Coruscant chase. Han acted kinda like James 'I don't like to lose' Kirk. Wes and tribbles ... worse than him with Ewoks. At least Ewoks don't breed like that. I like that NJO!Jaina is the Borg Queen.

16. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Author notes

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who's read both parts of this fic:

GreatOne, Sara_Kenobi, Sarkavrae(Jody), RedGold, Thrawn McEwok, Sebulba2179(Chris), Jaded_Girl(You rock, dudette!), Kynstar, Knight_Dilletante, Darth_Djinn, CodyMonKenobi, Spike2002, TheProphetOfSullust, Sid_the_Sith, Jadeling, Jedi-2B(People will like your M/L story, I guarantee it), C3PO_R2D2, DarkElfa, skywalker64089, ZebulaNebula, Shadowknight1, Barefoot_XO, green_eyes, PROPHEToftheCOUNCIL, leandrastar2000, Jek_Windu(It wasn't that good), Healer_Leona, owphoenix, Paladin3030, Wes_Janson, Barbarossa_Rotbart, forcecrusader, JediRose, kateydidnt, Jei-El, Vaders_Right_Hand, Darth_Book_worm, Juliet316.

*Striker bows formally*

All right. This entire sequel stemmed from a carthartic release of anger to the SW franchise I had at the time, particularly the NJO. I just felt like assimilating Jagged Fel.

Okay, here's survey. Again, please take it seriously. There are some repeats from the last one, but they are pretinent.

1. Did you like this story?

2. How was my characterization?

3. How was my action?

4. How was my mush?

5. How was my angst?

6. How was my humor?

7. Did I do a good job with the Borg/NR fleet battles? Did it seem realistic for them to lose Corellia?

8. Did I really do a good job with Lusa?

9. Any characters you would've liked to see?

10. Please ask me a question, and I shall try to answer it.

11. Please ask a fellow reader a question.

12. Would you like to see a sequel? And if so, what about?

13. Please finish this statement. 'You know you're reading a fic by RK_Striker_JK_5 when...'

14. What was your favorite scene?

15. What was your least favorite scene?

16. Please tell me something about my writing that you like.

17. Please tell me something about my writing that you think I can improe upon.

Thank you for reading this.

17. ZebulaNebula

Feb 10, 2005

Kriff yeah.

Excellent.

3. How was my action?

Awesome.

4. How was my mush?

Not enough of it. Otherwise, top notch.

5. How was my angst?

Great.

6. How was my humor?

hillarious.

7. Did I do a good job with the Borg/NR fleet battles? Did it seem realistic for them to lose Corellia?

Yeah. It read like a profic in that regard (among others).

Look at the awards stuff. You don't get a character qualified for 'best non-human' for no reason.

I'd have liked Seven of Nine to have had a bigger role; plus seeing Odo would've been cool.

What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

Who else would've liked to see Fey'Lya blow up his office?

Kriff yeah. The Ssi-ruuk hitting Federation Space.

13. Please finish this statement. 'You know you're reading a fic by RK_Striker_JK_5 when...'

Sailor Pluto and Q bicker like Spock and Bones.

Scotty and Han sharing a round.

The assimilation of Corellia. I cried reading that.

You seem to catch characterization like second nature.

Um, quit putting different character's dialog in the same paragraph. And start italicising ship names. it's 'Enterprise', not 'Enterprise'.

18. TheProphetOfSullust

TheProphetOfSullust Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 10, 2003
    Sorry I didn't comment in the last few posts. I couldn't think of much to say.

Yes, absolutely.

Jacen, Tenel Ka, Han -- spot on. Ditto with Picard and Data... I don't know much about other ST characters to assess this.

3. How was my action?
    Great, especially the battle with the Borg

4. How was my mush?
    Strange, but good.

5. How was my angst?
    There was angst?

6. How was my humor?
    "I'm a Jedi, not a _____" [face_laugh]

To be honest, no. A heavily industrialized planet, with a population in the billions, assimilated within days?

I don't feel very strongly for that character, one way or the other.

More Kira! Wesley!

Why didn't you include any ST character romance?

Uhhmm... what?

Jaina/Zekk courtship & wedding. While visiting the Federation.

Lusa is more than a background character.

Jedi/Borg combat.

That timetravel stuff at the end... huh?

Very easy to visually imagine the scenes.

What ZN said... begin quotes as new paragraphs.

19. xboxmasta

xboxmasta Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2002
    [image=http://image.google.com.imgre?imgurl=http://photos1.blogger.com/img/230/1663/640/IMG_0453.jpg&imgrefurl=http://]

20. Shadowknight1

Jun 8, 2003
    Awesome ending, loved that Han bent the rules a little. :p

And I liked the NJO AU Jaina being the Borg Queen. It was...."fascinating".

21. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Wowzers! Lots to catch up on, but it was well worth it!! =D= Well done once more, Jon!!!

Loooved Tomalak's comment and Martok's one stating about him commanding a ship in Sto-Vo-Kor! Great one that was! :D

Also the part of Luke being assimulated and what he did. Excellent!! And the bit with Palps talking to him was cooooooooool!

The two lovebirds getting married! That was so sweet! :D

Loved the reunion of Luke and Leia with Padme and Anakin! :D

Poor new Borg queen ;) nifty twist there :D

Awesome work!!

22. C3P0_R2D2

C3P0_R2D2 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 23, 2005

*sighs* You keep asking this. Do you think I read it because I hated it?!?!

Wonderful!

3. How was my action?

*sighs* Ya know, I'm gonna do exactly what I did last time you asked this question.
    -Actiony.

4. How was my mush?

Mushy

5. How was my angst?

Angsty

6. How was my humor?

Humorous

7. Did I do a good job with the Borg/NR fleet battles? Did it seem
    realistic for them to lose Corellia?

*shrugs* I dunno, I'm not good with tactical stuff, unless you give me a display, then I can figure it out.

You got nominated for an award... Don't know if you received it, but nominations are good. In a word, yes.

I rather like Odo.

Can't think of one.

I'd rather not, thanks.

Yes, and don't care.

'You read a story, with a crossover about people you don't know, and still love it, even going so far as to say that as far as you're concerned, charicterization[sp?] is perfect.'

J/TK wedding, but's that's the eternal shipper in me.

Loved 'em all.

Everything.

Word of advice, learn to spell improve. ^_^

23. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    ZebulaNebula-The battles read like a profic?? Whoa...

What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow?

African or European?

And about character dialog, the thing is, in RL, people don't really wait to talk. They just... go. That's what I try to convey.

TheProphetofSullust-No problem. Glad you read and responded. And about the Borg. A standard cube carries from 5,000 to 179,000 drones. Some beam down and begin assimilating, and those assimilated assimilate more.

And I always felt that the Borg were just damned good at that, after having done it for so long.

xboxmasta-Huh?

Shadowknight1-I knew Han would do that. And thanks.

Kynstar-Thanks for catching up. And yeah, Jacen and Tenel Ka, with two exceptions, have ended up together in my fics. And glad you liked the reunion.

C3PO_R2D2-Thank you. And learn to spell improve? Okay...

All right, I might be continuing this. Still waiting on some more feedback on my survay. Thrawn? Jaded_Girl? RedGold?

I've got two ideas. One's from ZebulaNebula, a baseball game between Starfleet and the Jedi. The second is mine, some of the YJK go to a SW version of the mirrorverse.

Only question is, who gets the goatee?

24. Jaded_Girl

Aug 9, 2001
    *creeps guiltily into post...* Whew! Only one to make up! [face_blush] And a survey! Whoo! [face_dancing]

Tom glanced at the Falcon with loving eyes. ?She doesn?t look like much, but she?s got it.?

Must be a pilot thing. :D

?How the hell did he get such precise thrusters??

"And more precicely, where can I get them?!" :p

His brown eyes suddenly widened. ?I?ve got an idea!?

Uh oh...

?Open, damn it. Open!? He growled. Finally, the door opened-and revealed a large pile of furry little balls of fluff. Wes took a step back, but a virtual tidal wave of tribbles hit him and buried the pilot up to his shoulders.

BWA-HAAA!!! [face_laugh] Oh, man! If anyone EVER deserved that, it was Janson! :D

She used the Force to mold their minds around cybernetic implants, in order to preserve them and make sure they never died. No one would die again. Jaina then looked out to the stars and saw so much conflict, so much war! She knew it could be ended, if only they would submit to the Collective?

Ohhhhhh... Well that makes sense. Twisted, but makes sense. Poor psycho-alternate-reality-Jaina! :(

(You rock, dudette!)

Hee! Thanks! :D [face_blush] [face_peace]

Excellent job Striker! A round of applause for a job exceptionally well done! =D= =D= =D= And a survey too! Lucky! ^_^

Oh yes! Immensely! The Borg haven't ever let us down when it comes to good stories, and you keep up the precedent! Also, love Luke being assimilated. I'm such a masochistic little thing... [face_mischief]

Excellent as usual. I particularly liked Bones! [face_love] Though Janson's interaction with the ST group was always good.

3. How was my action?

Very, very good. My favorite scene is hands-down the Jedi/Borg fight on Correllia.

4. How was my mush?

Sweet and in-character without being overly saccharine. What more could you ask for in mush? ^_^

5. How was my angst?

I'm sure you remember my reactions to Luke getting assimilated. That should be testimony enough... [face_devil]

6. How was my humor?

Top notch! I think the best line is still Lusa's "I'm a doctor..." [face_laugh]

Sure. Why not? They've lost other planets. [face_devil]

*hugs Lusa tightly* :D

Hmmmm. [face_thinking] Nope! Q, Ben and the ghosts, Lwaxana, Spock and BONES! ( :D [face_blush] ;) ) I think you got 'em all.

Where and when did the MACOs first appear? I'm afraid my knowledge doesn't extend very far from TNG. :(

I agree with you, ZebulaNebula, but who would have gotten the honor of setting the explosives? :confused:

Hmmmm... I like psycho-bad NJO-Borg Jaina... She is laden with possibilities...

...you make regular appointments with your computer Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday evenings. And you haven't otherwise touched a keyboard in weeks.

The Jedi Correllia battle and Luke assimilated, anything with Bones, Mara and Jean-Luc's fencing match and Wes's tribbles.

Uhhh... waiting for the above battle/assimilation scene. Not that the lead-in posts were bad, I was just impatient. Oh! And finding out Formbi and the Chiss had been assimilated! :_|

16. Please tell

25. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Jaded_Girl-Thank you! I'm glad everyone likes what I did with Lusa. She's an underrated character. And the MACOs first appeared in season three of ST: Enterprise. And Luke shall get the evil goatee.

All right! Next Tuesday, it begins-again. The baseball one goes up first, simply because I have to figure out how the SW universe becomes 'mirrorversed'. Here's a classic RK_Striker_JK_5 promo!

LFL logo appears, then fades out and changes to the ST arrowhead

ST voiceover guy: They've fought against evil and have become friends.

Shot of Lusa and Bones working together, then one of Mara and Picard fencing

Now, the time for friendship is over.

*Music swells and becomes dramatic*

Jacen, Tenel Ka and Zekk stand and confront Riker and Troi

Jacen: Scared, old man?
    Riker: Wait and see, kid. Your days are numbered.

The Jedi and Starfleet now compete in the most classic o games...

*Silence, then rapid fire montage*

Kira: Baseball?

Luke: Baseball!

Mara: Baseball?

Sisko swivels around in his chair, holding up an old baseball. He has an enigmatic smile on his face.

Sisko: Baseball.

*John Fogerty's 'Centerfield' cues up*

Rapid fire montage of training.

This Summer, the crossover nobody asked for...

Slow-motion shot of Tenel Ka running down a track on Bajor

Jacen: Take me out to the ball game...

Untitled until someone can help me with a title

What do you think?

And still waiting on survey responses from Thrawn, RedGold...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.