Beyond Where No Jedi Has Gone Before. SW/ST. Final post on 5/4/2010!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    It's good to see them trying to help each other. :) I also like how you made the Romulans and Chiss get over there dislike of others (and pride:p) and accept the help. I wonder how this will change things.[face_thinking] And i agree with you where has this year gone. This is actually putting a lot of strain on me to get my story out. I don't have a home computer so i have to post at school (so this is not good that the school year is almost over). Oh well, looking forward to the next post.[face_praying]
  2. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Daena-Thanks. Yeah, a hungover Martok and Tomalak is pretty funny. ;) Glad you liked the meeting. And yeah. It's going by quickly.

Jade_eyes-LOL, you don't know my fanfics very well then. :p I generally opt for a bit more idealism when it comes to this. And with the Romulans and CHiss, not like they've got much of a choice.

earlybird-And he always will be. :p Glad you liked.

Zeb-Thanks. :) I wish we could see it, too. *Sigh as well* I like Bacco from the novels. And yeah, I had to show the aftereffects of trying to match shots with Scotty. [face_laugh]

Skywalker-Thanks. They've still got pride, just not as much. And yeah, like that! *Snaps fingers*

Okay, gonna do a little bit of free adverting. Sailor moon: Elysion on the non-SW boards, by SoA. It's quite good and deserves some more love.

Also, post is a bit short. Next week begins the multi-part epilogue. And I'll be getting 'Aggressive Negotiations' up this week too!

Susan is the name of the Doctor's granddaughter, Susan Foreman. Also, it's one of the proposed names for Sailor Pluto/Setsuna for the North American dub

Here we go!

Open Admiral's Log, Stardate 58499.34. I now take my place among the admiralty. It is with some trepidation, but being able to keep the Enterprise has lessened some of those feelings.

We depart for Stabase Babylon to pick up a new fist officer before heading back across the Gateway to Chiss territory. There we shall begin aiding them in rebuilding efforts. I shudder to think what we shall find there after the Borg's deprivations.

The newly-promoted Admiral Picard sighed and rubbed his forehead. He closed down the log recorder program and glanced about the ready room from his desk-soon to be Data's ready room. His personal effects had been moved to a new command center located near his quarters. Several items of Data's had been moved in, including a deerstalker hat and two of his paintings. Picard wondered for a moment if Spot would be brought in before dismissing the idea.

Picard rose and walked to the hatch. It slid open and he entered the bridge. He spied Data sitting in the captain's chair and smiled, noting the four pips on the android's uniform collar.

Data suddenly glanced up and to his left. ?Admiral on the bridge!? he half-shouted, almost jumping out of his chair. The rest of the bridge crew turned to Picard, stiffening to attention.

Picard grinned and held up his hand, waving them off. ?No need for that,? he said. He fingered his own new rank insignia, a gold rectangle with three pips inside marking him as vice-admiral. He looked to the main viewsceen and the image of Hapes Prime on it. ?Status??

Data's head cocked slightly to the side. ?All sections report green, sir. We are ready for departure.? He rubbed his chin. ?I am rather interested to see how Commander Kadohata handles herself as first officer.?

Picard nodded and patted his old friend on the arm. ?We shall see, Data. Well, time to get going??

Data nodded. He turned and faced the viewscreen. ?Helm, set course for exit out of the Hapes Nebula at warp five. When we leave, set course for the Gateway, warp seven.?

The helmsman nodded and inputted commands. ?Aye, sir,? he said.

The captain sat down in his chair. He delayed ordering for seven-tenths of a second to allow his emotion chip a bit of pleasure at being captain. ?Engage.?

The Enterprise's main impulse engines flared, sending the battlecruiser out of orbit. Within seconds, the warp grilles mounted dorsally on the nacelles flared, sending the ship hurtling forward at faster-than-light speeds.

An hour later, the Enterprise reentered 'normal' space with a bright flash of light, approaching one of the few areas of non-ionized space in the Consortium. Hails and IDs were sent out to battle dragons and cruisers of the Hapan Navy, allowing the ship to cross through out of the nebula past Telkur Station. As soon as it left the bright-p
  3. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
  4. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    nice to see Picard being promoted and helping the Chiss

and the part of Doctor Who :)
  5. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Short but sweet. Picard getting his Admiral's promotion seems a bit overdue and odd at the same time; though I did enjoy Data getting command. I do wonder what sort of Ready Room he'll keep ... and if he'll use it nearly as much as Picard. I do wonder if the Enterprise will get any upgrades to better fill the role of an admiral's flagship. I bet Q's antics have caused all sorts of chaos for Setsuna, the Doctor, and other such entities. Wow ... you've officially got the most complex multiverse I've seen.
  6. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    I now take my place among the admiralty. It is with some trepidation, but being able to keep the Enterprise has lessened some of those feelings.

At least he's not handing the ship over to the Kids Crew... (And now I'll stop with the Marrissa jokes. Sorry...)

The captain sat down in his chair. He delayed ordering for seven-tenths of a second to allow his emotion chip a bit of pleasure at being captain. ?Engage.?

Oh, the emotion chip! Awesomeness!

?You'll make it, Doctor. And it'll be a lovely child.?

*get's distracted momentarily by baby talk...* Yay!

?The Time Gate,? The Doctor finished. He stood up straight and wobbled a bit on his heels. ?You don't need it anymore, do you?? He pointed behind Setsuna. ?The Time Gate. You don't need it anymore to travel. That's some upgrade.?

She doesn't...? Wow...

Well done and wonderful update. :)
  7. Jaded_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry for my tardiness! My first niece made her appearance on April Fools Day! [face_dancing] Shall do my best not to take up this whole post talking about how cute she is... :p

Sorry. I got chicken pox when I was two.

Drat! *snaps fingers* :p

Post 3/30: ?I almost want to thank the Dominion for their war, as sick as it sounds. We needed that kick to the butt to get us out of our complacency.?

There's some famous quote about the best guarranty of peace being martial readiness, but I can't for the life of me remember it right now.

?Right. Now remove your hand, Goluk. For I shall be sober and dangerous in an hour!?

[face_laugh] Love that line!

Formbi sighed and seemed to shrink into his seat. ?Thank you,? he said. ?I was a drone aboard a cube attacking Bastion. It was... horrifying.?

AAAUGH!!! NOOO! Poor Formbi! :_|

He closed his scarlet eyes for a moment before continuing. ?The Ascendancy has been devastated. We were almost entirely assimilated. Our worlds have been torn up, our fleet destroyed and our people still drones. We have to tear everything down before we can even rebuild!?

AAAUUUGGGHHHH! :_| :_|

[Shall we get down to durasteel fasteners?]

[face_laugh] Made of awesome!

The next post is on the sixth of April....Where is this year going?

Yay! April! I love April! *Jaded_Girl marks her own and her new niece's respective birthdays on her calendar*

Post 4/6: Open Admiral's Log, Stardate 58499.34. I now take my place among the admiralty. It is with some trepidation, but being able to keep the Enterprise has lessened some of those feelings.

That sentence makes me very happy. ^_^

Several items of Data's had been moved in, including a deerstalker hat and two of his paintings. Picard wondered for a moment if Spot would be brought in before dismissing the idea.

*attempts to keep from "squee"ing* *also wishes desperately that she had a deerstalker hat, even though it is very inaccurate*

He rubbed his chin. ?I am rather interested to see how Commander Kadohata handles herself as first officer.?

*blinks blankly* Who is she, again?

Oh, and it's totally weird to imagine Data in a red captain's uniform!

The TARDIS moved through the Void as easily as a car with flat tires down a rainy street at midnight.

*takes a while to process that metaphor...* :p

Oh, I do love it when Puu-chan messes with people! And this was a lovely example!

Up!
  8. Stookymalarkey Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi Striker, been awhile since I posted but I'm up to speed on the story. I like the stuff but you should go easy on using other franchise's characters (such as Sailor Moon and Dr. Who), since it makes the story too crowded and thus makes your story loose focus. Other than that, I think your stuff is great. Here's to more of it soon.
  9. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    As a fan of both Doctor Who and Sailor Moon, I hope you can understand where I'm coming from when I say that I hope you did not just imply there that Setsuna is actually Susan Foreman.

I think this fic is part of Striker's "Strikerverse" (I've gotta copyright that :p) that includes his "Three New Sailor Senshi" stories, which I think allows that. Then again, I've been a fan, so of course I'm gonna say that.
  10. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Jade_eyes-Thanks. :) Glad you liked.

earlybird-Thanks. :) It was long overdue for him, IMHO.

Zeb-LOL, yeah. I guess Kirk's talk with him in 'Generations' struck home for a lot of people. I have a feeling there's some work that's awkward for a captain to do on the bridge. Complex multiverse? Nah... until you get inside my head. ;) Wait until the author notes in a week or two. [face_laugh]

Daena-LOL, no need to stop with Marissa jokes. I've read the MST3K versions. Yes, the emotion chip. And no, Setsuna has now 'evolved' a bit.

Jaded_Girl-Bah, gush all you want! I did when David was born. Oh, he's getting big and talking in complete sentences now! :D I know the quote. Yes, remember the epilogue to part one? I 'GFFAed' brass tacks there. ;) The sentence makes me happy, too. :) Actually, Holmes did wear a deerstalker hat while going out in the country. Kadohata is from the novels. And glad you liked Pluto, there.

Stooky-lol, no need to worry. That should be about it with Doctor Who and Sailor moon. Thanks. :)

TIEPilot-Ah, I'm a fan of both, too. And sorry, but yeah. In the 'Strikerverse', Susan Foreman eventually becomes Sailor Pluto. Why don't you like that? :confused: I am glad you're a fan, at least. :) And sorry, already got the patent on 'Strikerverse'. :p

Here we go!

Coruscant
    A shuttle dropped out of hyperspace, flashing into existence and quickly inserting itself into orbit. In the passenger compartment, Borsk Fey'lya smoothed out the fur on his cheeks, pacing back and forth. ?It was necessary,? he repeated, waving his free hand around. ?Just in case the Borg won. Someone had to be ready to form a government-in-exile!?

The comm system crackled and the pilot's voice came over. ?Senator, the RSS Ralroost is approaching. Orders??

Fey'lya swallowed and his fur rippled. ?Hail them,? he croaked out, sitting down.

Traest Kre'fey's voice came over, anger laced through. ?Stand down and prepare to enter the Ralroost's shuttle bay, Borsk. If you don't comply, we'll blast your shuttle out of the sky. Out.? The comm clicked, going dead.
    The shuttle touched down on the shuttle bay's deck plates, gas venting from several ports. A platoon of Defense Force soldiers approached the main hatch, blaster rifles in their hands. Traest stood at the end of the line, hands on hips and teeth bared. ?Come out!' he shouted.

The main hatch slid open with a hiss, the landing ramp simultaneously extending. A human male in a pilot suit stumbled out, hands up. He walked down the ramp, eyes wide with fear.

Traest held a hand up. ?Lieutenant Desw, according to records you weren't aware of Fey'lya's treachery and were acting under what you believed to be his lawful orders. There will be a hearing, but I'm fairly sure you'll be all right.? He motioned to the aft of the bay. ?Report to the deck chief.?

Desw straightened up and saluted before walking off. Traest glanced at him as he left before turning his violet eyes back to the shuttle, his white fur almost on end. ?Come out and face your punishment, Borsk. Don't make me drag you're kriffin' carcass off of it.?

Fey'lya peeked his head around the edge of the hatch. ?What's my guarantee of safety?? he sqeeked out.

?Don't shoot and we won't,? Traest responded. He motioned to the soldiers. ?They'll only fire on my command.?

Fey'lya ducked his head back. A second later his hand appeared, a Merr-Sonn 'Quick Six' sporting blaster dangling from his clawed fingers. ?Don't shoot!? he shouted, dropping it to the landing ramp with a clatter. He stepped out into full view, hands out. ?I surrender,? he muttered, walking down to Traest.

Traest held his hand out and one of the soldiers handed him a pair of stun cuffs. He slapped them onto Fey'lya's wrists. ?You are under arrest for violation of military orders and violating a no-fly zone.?

Fey'lya chuckled and bared his fangs. ?So, Triebakk finally has a half-decent excuse to get rid of me, eh?? He leaned forward. ?Let me go and I promise you power, Traest. M
  11. TIEPilot051999 Force Ghost

star 7
    Well, it's your alt-universe, and you're story, so you're free to do whatever you want in/with it, but I personally don't believe that it's possible for Susan to have the qualities that define Sailor Pluto. Of course, this is mostly because of my dislike of Carole Ann Ford's portrayal of her, which is really more a knock against her (and the creative staff of Doctor Who at the time) than you. Like I said, it's you're story, and you can do whatever you want in it, no matter what I say.

Anyways, just printed off the update. Hopefully I can get back to you with feeback this time, though this week is absolute hell for me, so I might not be able to. Enjoying as always, though.

12. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    the aftermath of war and for the Corellians it must have been devastating to see their beautiful planet turned into this by the Borg.

Nice to see Corran and his friends
  13. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    So incredibly gratifying to see Borsk get his come-uppence =D= =D=

And Corran and Mirax :D Always nice to see them again. :)

14. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Sorry i missed the last post. It is nice to see Corran and Co. I do feel sorry for the whole Corellian System. It must be bad for the people to see their homes reduced to this. I really don't want to see how Han will react to this. In any case looking forward to the next update.
  15. Jaded_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, he's getting big and talking in complete sentences now!

Total "squee!" They are SO cute when they babble, and even cuter when you can understand them! ^_^

I 'GFFAed' brass tacks there.

:cool:

Actually, Holmes did wear a deerstalker hat while going out in the country.

You are absolutely correct. It's clearly visible in one of the Strand illustrations. The... pervasiveness... of his wearing it is inaccurate.

~ ?It was necessary,? he repeated, waving his free hand around. ?Just in case the Borg won. Someone had to be ready to form a government-in-exile!?
    ~?Stand down and prepare to enter the Ralroost's shuttle bay, Borsk. If you don't comply, we'll blast your shuttle out of the sky. Out.? The comm clicked, going dead.

Ah, this is going to be cathartic. *settles down to watch*

The Bothan general chuckled. ?Gaining power for yourself is one thing, but doing it at the expense of the group is another. I am not you.?

The crystal-clear distinction between an honorable and dishonorable bothan. Excellent.

Ohhhh... poor Corellia! :( Work hard, little rebuilder teams! Make Corellia proud! [face_peace]

Booster looked to the deck plating. ?When we first arrived,? he began haltingly, ?we did our best with the assimilated. But when they saw me and my prosthetic, a lot of them recoiled in terror.?

Poor Booster! *hugs*

?Well find him,? she half-whispered, rocking him back and forth. ?We'll find him and we'll help him restart his garden.?

*sniffles, but in a good, very appreciative way*

Up! ^_^
  16. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    I... got to room patients! (Our MA was trying to get all her moving done when it wasn't raining.) And, also... yay for rain!!!

?Valin and Jysella, Force they were here visiting family-? He slammed his hand on the console, tears streaming down his face. ?I don't even know if Rostek's alive or not!?

In all this, I clean forgot about Correllia. Eeep.

Good update. :)

17. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry I'm late ... it's been a helluva week. Glad Borsk got busted for running like hell ... hope they throw the book at him. Wow ... looks like the Borg really kriffed up Corellia. Glad they have relief supplies on hand now. Poor Corran, Mirax and Booster ... having their family go through so much. I hope that everyone in that bunch that was on-world is OK ...
  18. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    TIEPilot-You're correct. It is my fic... but it'd be rude not to answer my reader's concerns. :) Okay, truth be told, I don't know much about Susan beyond the basics. I've seen the first thirteen episodes of Doctor Who... about four months ago. ;) So to be honest, it's a bit of my error in not doing proper research. However... I do know she was left behind by the Doc on Earth. So, maybe a bit of character development? ;) And possibly a regeneration too?

earlybird-Yeah. I had to start a bit of healing with Corellia. Thanks. :)

Jade_eyes-LOL, it was quite gratifying to write that. ;) And yeah, I neglected them a bit too much here.

Skywalker-It's cool. :) And yeah, gotta be a big shock to them. :( No Han's reaction, though.

Jaded_Girl-Very cute. :D And I've just started reading Holmes all the way through for the first time. :) Awesome series. Glad I got the distinction correct on Bothan society. Yeah, they'll rebuild. But it won't be easy.

Daena-Congrats on the rooming and rain. :) And yeah, it'd be easy for me to gloss over that like the profic authors did with Coruscant in the NJO. Me... no. Can't do that.

Zeb-lol, it's cool. I know the feeling. They'll throw the library at him, actually. ;) Yeah, they've got relief coming. :)

And thus, the beginning of the end. Don't worry, though. Spin-offs are coming!

Here we go!

Csilla
    Jane Smith ran a fusion torch along the icy-cold walls of the former hangar, slicing away at Borg circuitry. She picked up a simple crowbar and thrust it into the crack she had made, prying away the nanoprobe-constructed material from the bare rock wall.

She took a moment to glance around at the rest of the hangar, site of the last stand of the Ascendancy before the Collective had conquered it. She closed her eyes as the memories flooded her mind, memories from the drones once under her control. A growl escaped her throat. Not anymore. I must... I must repent. I must do this for them, for all I hurt...

?Excuse me, are you all right??

Jane's eyes snapped open as Jagged Fel walked up. Her mouth dried at his sight. I didn't even sense him, she thought, chuckling internally. I must be out of it. ?I'm fine, thank you,? she said, waving him off. Like him but not like him and why did I send him away? What's my Jag doing now? She turned back to the wall, but stopped as she felt his presence still behind her. ?May I help you?? she asked over her shoulder, jabbing at the seam where Borg technology met rock wall with the crowbar and prying more away.

Jag shook his head. ?Forgive me. It's just you seem... familiar.? he extended a hand. ?My name's Jagged Fel. What's yours??

There was a pause before Jane turned around. She glanced down at his hand, then back up at his face and the lingering prosthetics still implanted. ?Jane Smith,? she said, grabbing his hand for a half-second before letting go.

Jag's brow furrowed, shifting the small band of metal right above his left eye. ?Jane Smith? That's an unusual name. Where are you from?? He rubbed his chin. ?I don't recall seeing you anywhere, although you do look like my friend Jaina Solo.?

Jane snorted and waved him off, buying her time to organize her thoughts. ?Brown hair and eyes? Oh, yeah. So rare.? She forced a chuckle, then schooled her expression into one of neutrality. ?Jane Smith is an Earth name,? she provided, letting him fill in the blanks.

Jag snapped his fingers. ?Ah, Starfleet??

?Military, yes,? she confirmed, sticking to the truth. ?I was assimilated early on. My family is gone, so I'm just helping out where I can.? She pointed to the Borg technology all around, the gray-hued pieces that seemed to leech light from their surroundings. ?It's all I can do.?

Any response was cut off by the earsplitting screams of an elderly Chiss dropping to his knees, screwing his weathered and gloved hands over his surgically-reconstructed ears and shutting his eyes. ?The voices!? he screamed. ?I can't hear the voices!?

Jag and Jane were by his si
  19. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host Game Winner
    star 6
    Cool pairings you have here. Jane and Jag -- [face_laugh] Glad he ended up with a lady with the letter J in her name anyway [face_laugh]

20. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Great update.:) Well it is nice to see that Jane will not be lonely. And Pelleaon and Bacco? I could see it. But Pelleaon trying to figure out baseball? Now that was funny. Looking forward to the next update.
  21. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
    and Jag getting to know Jane better[face_thinking] Nice

And nice to see the old admiral on earth=D=
  22. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Awesome post. Love Jane's rambling path to redemption, though Jag's got a very good point ... I doubt Kyp drives himself nearly that hard (and I do think there are many parallels between them, the biggest difference is the scale of their respective crimes). Naniette Bacco and Gilead Pellaeon ... awesome crossover 'ship. Stars, there's so much irony right there on top of the 'ship itself. As an aside, in a way, baseball's rebirth makes so much sense seeing how well it matches the Federation's overall character ... though I'm betting the Remnant will have several teams - if not a league - inside two years. Once Pellaeon figures it out, I'm betting he's gonna love it, and not just 'cause of Nan.
  23. Jaded_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    Csilla

*Jaded_Girl makes a worried little moan and preemptively grabs her box of tissues* I just hate thinking about the state the Chiss are in! :(

?Jane Smith is an Earth name...Military, yes...I was assimilated early on. My family is gone, so I'm just helping out where I can.?

That is one of the most artful examples of not-technically-lying that I've ever seen! Nice.

Jag reached for her again, walking forward and keeping pace with her. ?Yes, we do!? he said after her. ?But we can't work all the time, Jane. All work and no play, as your people say.? He pasted a bitter smile on his face. ?Drones never had a vacation, after all.?

*sigh* True.

Jane paused and looked at him. Feelings of love and self-hatred and loathing and lust waged in her soul before she merely picked the glass up next to her elbow and nodded at him. ?To the future.?

*raises glass* Keep fighting for your soul, Jane! Good luck!

Gilad Pellaeon looked himself over in the mirror, smoothing his shock-white hair back and adjusting the medals and rank cylinders on his old dress uniform. He coughed into his hand and smiled. ?Hello, Nanietta,? he rehearsed, bowing slightly. The door chime to his VIP quarters sounded. ?Come in.?

*falls off chair laughing* Cute. :D

Pellaeon grunted. ?I do believe the elder Dorja nearly had a coronary when he learned his darling daughter was marrying a TIE jockey.?

And inter-military rivalries continue! ^_^

~He paused as the deck shifted beneath his feet. ?Bridge, status??
    ~The intercom crackled slightly before a gruff male voice came over. ?We've just exited hyperspace and are approaching Earth, Admiral. We were just about to contact you.?
    ~A sigh escaped Pellaeon's mouth. ?Maybe I've been in space too long,?

Awesome!

?And for the love of the Force, make sure the weapons are on cold standby. I don't want my ship blasted to dust before the third inning.?

Double awesome!

Pellaeon's brow furrowed. ?I... see.? He chuckled nervously. ?Of course that would be a mistake. Anyone could see that.? he tugged at his collar. Help me...

*laughs helplessly* Poor Pellaeon! I've so been there. Sports and I just do not mix!

Up for the 27th! Hip hip hooray! [face_dancing]
  24. DaenaBenjen42 Force Ghost

star 5
    I must be trying to log into yoville during busy times or something. Gah.

And yeah, it'd be easy for me to gloss over that like the profic authors did with Coruscant in the NJO. Me... no. Can't do that.

Good. Glad you can't.

Jag shook his head. ?Forgive me. It's just you seem... familiar.? he extended a hand. ?My name's Jagged Fel. What's yours??

There was a pause before Jane turned around. She glanced down at his hand, then back up at his face and the lingering prosthetics still implanted. ?Jane Smith,? she said, grabbing his hand for a half-second before letting go.

Maybe it's just the J/J fan in me, but... [face_love]

Jane doing awesomeness with words and a touch. Liked that.

Jag reached for her again, walking forward and keeping pace with her. ?Yes, we do!? he said after her. ?But we can't work all the time, Jane. All work and no play, as your people say.? He pasted a bitter smile on his face. ?Drones never had a vacation, after all.?

He's totally going for it, isn't he?

Baseball! Baseball! Baseball!!!!! [:D]

Well done and wonderful update. :)
  25. RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost

star 7
    Jade_eyes-This is probably one of the only times I'd ever write J/J. :p Glad you liked.

Skywalker-No, she won't. And yes, baseball is hard. [face_hypnotized] Thanks.

earlybird-Yesh, maybe he'll even find out who she really is. ;) And thanks. I think he likes it.

Zeb-Precisely. Jane is... haunted, naturally. I just kinda stumbled onto the pair. [face_laugh] And I bet there'll be a league in a year or so. ;)

Jaded_Girl-Sorry. [:D] But they are rebuilding. Glad you liked her 'not-lying' there. She'll keep on fighting. They kinda mix for me. ;) But not too much. Thanks.

Daena-Thanks. :) You 'ship J/J? :eek: He's reaching out to someone in pain. And yes, baseball. :p Thanks!

And... next week's the final post! Can you believe it???

Of course, this means more time for the spinoffs. [face_mischief] You're not done with me yet! :p

Here we go!

Hapes Prime
    ?Boom! Crash!? Sara Djo-Solo shouted out, waving about a toy X-wing and a TIE defender about. The five-year old jumped up and spun about her playroom, smiling and making whoosh sounds. ?Don't worry! Rogue Squadron will save you!?

The door to the playroom slid open and a striking redhead with storm-gray eyes entered. ?But who will save Rogue Squadron?? Princess Tenel Ka Djo-Solo said, grinning as she knelt down and scooped her daughter into her arms. She kissed Sara on the forehead. ?And how are you??

Sara dropped her toys as she was picked up by her mother, wrapping her arms around her mother's neck. ?Mommy!? she cried out, smiling a gap-toothed grin. ?I had fun today at school. I learned numbers and played in the mud and splattered the kids with it!? She paused and her tiny face scrunched up slightly. ?The other kids weren't happy about it, but I don't know why. Playing in the mud is fun!?

Tenel Ka chuckled slightly. ?Yes, but others aren't you, Sara. It's not nice to splatter other people with mud if they don't like it.? Her eyes narrowed slightly. ?I hope you apologized to them when the teacher told you to.?

Sara squirmed slightly. ?I did...?

A smile crossed Tenel Ka's face as she felt her daughter's sincerity. ?Good. Now, what did you do with Robert, Ernest and Frederick today??

Any answer was interrupted as both ladies turned their head back to the door. Jacen slid in, smiling. ?Oh, she had a lot of fun with them, and the others.? He slid up to Tenel Ka, sliding his left arm across her lower back and pulling her close to kiss her on the cheek. ?Hello, love.?

Tenel Ka returned the kiss, pecking him a bit closer to the mouth than he did to her. ?Hello,? she said, enraptured by what she felt from him through their bond. She shifted Sara in her arms. ?Did you have fun with Daddy??

Sara nodded. ?Daddy took me outside and I played with my friends and had fun!?

Jacen shrugged. ?Well, some fun.? He noted worry from Tenel Ka and locked eyes with her. Nothing bad, Tenel Ka. Just a little rembunctious today.

With us as parents, rambunctious can be a bit misleading a term. We shall discuss this later.

Jacen swallowed. ?Yes, dear.?
    Captain's log, stardate 63432.98. Voyager hangs near the edge of our neighboring galaxy's area called 'Known Space'. We await the RSS Qui-Gon Jinn and their passengers-Admiral Janeway and a scientist from the New Republic named Danni Quee. I'm anxious to find out our mission.

Captain Chakotay, Commander Thomas Paris and Lieutenant Commander Harry Kim stood in one of Voyager's transporter rooms, awaiting a signal from the Kenobi-class battlecruiser Qui-Gon Jinn. Chakotay scratched his cheek, right below his ceremonial tattoo. ?They'd better hurry up,? he said, looking to his first officer and chief tactical officer. ?How long does it take for this Danni to get ready??

Tom's brow wrinkled. ?Maybe it's Admiral Janeway who needs the extra time?? He let out a sigh. ?I hope whatever's going on happens.?

Harry let out a chuckled and elbowed his best friend in the ribs. ?Hot date with B'Elanna tonight??

Tom's eyes narro
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.