main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Where No Jedi Has Gone Before. SW/ST. Final post on 5/4/2010!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RK_Striker_JK_5, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Nice post ... cute name for the little Djo-Solo ... and I hope she didn't find too much trouble. Trust me, I know the kind of trouble a five-year-old can get into. Woohoo! Finally, Harry met Danni! Sounds like they've got an interesting mission. You gonna be following that in a spinoff?

2. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Great post. So you brought in Danni and the Voyager crew? Well hopefully they can make up for 30,000 years (aside from the Chiss) of not exploring the Unkown Regions. So just one more post eh? Sad to see it end. And will you be following the mission in a spin off. Looking foward to the next post.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    great to see technologies combined to map more space and discover new worlds.=D==D=

4. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    I'll consider that your birthday present. (I'm turning 26 on that day.)

5. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    So let's see... I got plot bunnies for my father's birthday. Which is way, way better than ending up with writers block due to health crisis for the second year in a row. Other peoples... *wince*

You 'ship J/J? :eek:

Only in fanfic. ;) (And why is that such a shock? We have some awesome writers who write that 'ship really well.)

?Boom! Crash!? Sara Djo-Solo shouted out, waving about a toy X-wing and a TIE defender about. The five-year old jumped up and spun about her playroom, smiling and making whoosh sounds. ?Don't worry! Rogue Squadron will save you!?

Awwww... [face_love]

Tenel Ka returned the kiss, pecking him a bit closer to the mouth than he did to her. ?Hello,? she said, enraptured by what she felt from him through their bond. She shifted Sara in her arms. ?Did you have fun with Daddy??

Sara nodded. ?Daddy took me outside and I played with my friends and had fun!?

Loved, loved this. Very cute kid, she is.

Harry let out a chuckled and elbowed his best friend in the ribs. ?Hot date with B'Elanna tonight??

Tom's eyes narrowed and he placed his hands on his hips. ?We do, actually. Holodeck three awaits us while Lieutenant Stone watches over Miral for us.? He grinned slightly. ?Drive-through theater, cheesy movie from the 1950's and a big bucket of popcorn.?

Oh. Like that date! Like that date idea!

...a mapping mission for Voyager? Interesting use of their time. Like it.

Well done and good chapter. :)

6. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    So I meant to comment here before, but apparently I never got around to it? Could've sworn I did... but anyway. I love this story! You did a really great job at weaving the two fandoms together. I love that the Young Jedi Knights get to, well, stay the Young Jedi Knights as opposed to being twisted around into different people... grr. So yeah, wonderful work! I really enjoyed reading it.

7. Jaded_Girl

Jaded_Girl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Yay! Post on my birthday!

With us as parents, rambunctious can be a bit misleading a term. We shall discuss this later.

[face_laugh] But she's so cute! :p

Tom's eyes narrowed and he placed his hands on his hips. ?We do, actually. Holodeck three awaits us while Lieutenant Stone watches over Miral for us.? He grinned slightly. ?Drive-through theater, cheesy movie from the 1950's and a big bucket of popcorn.?

I love Tom's taste!

Harry sighed and glanced to a bulkhead. ?Lucky,? he muttered.

*raises an eyebrow* Well... preparing a crossover 'ship, Striker? *nudge, nudge*

?Don't forget about Neelix or Kes,? Harry said right after shaking Janeway's hand. He glanced up at Danni and his face suddenly flushed. ?Umm, hello. Welcome to Voyager,? he said, straightening up and tugging on the bottom of his uniform jacket.

OH I was RIGHT! [face_dancing]

Yay! Voyager's back to exploring the unknown!

And that's a sweet little scene between Janeway and Chakotay! I especially liked ?Thirty thousand years and they can't send out a probe. Now the Collective gets their butts in gear.?

Up!

8. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Zeb-Thanks. I looked up its meaning to make sure it fit. Yes, Harry and Danni. :p Spinoff... *Winces* Help me...

Skywalker-Yeah. They'll make a dent. Not sure how much, though. :p Maybe, although I do have other spinoffs in the works.

ealrybird-Thanks. :) I like seeing the sides work together. Kinda rare in crossovers.

TIEPilot-Well, happy birthday! [:D][face_dancing] Hope you like the end.

Daena-Always better that way. :) J/J maybe only in fanfic, and only if Zekk doesn't exist otherwise or there's a good reason. Glad you like Sara. I like the date idea too.

Iverna-... You did? Well... welcome! :D Thanks. Glad I did a good job with it. And yes, I do that almost every fic. :p

Jaded_Girl-Happy birthday to you, too! [face_hug] lol, glad to see everyone liked Sara. Yes, you were right. ;) Glad you liked the line.

Well... here it is. The final post of 'Where No Jedi Has Gone Before'. But fear not! I shall be having more sequels and spinoffs. Already got one on the boards. ;)

The words Lumiya chant are from the DSN episode 'What you Leave Behind'.

Here we go!

Bajor
    Dawn broke over Dakhur Province, the sunlight brightening the landscape. Farmers were already up, tending to their crops. Merchants opened up shops in the cities. And up in a temple carved into the mountain, vedeks and ranjens readied themselves for the day.

One person approached the temple. Not for prayer or supplication, but for theft. She moved from shadow to shadow, avoiding the Bajorans clad in their orange robes in the edifice built before even her civilization had formed.

Darth Lumiya, last of the Sith, moved from the courtyard to the inner sanctum, down steps carved into the living rock until she came upon a small room in the lower levels. There was a single desk covered in books and scrolls, with one old Bajoran sitting there, hunched over and looking through a book with wrinkled pages. He looked up as she approached, frowning slightly. ?Hello? Can I help you??

Lumiya's mouth turned up in an approximation of a smile. She held up her hand and reached out with it and the Force. ?Show me the last copy of the Book of the Kosst Amojan,? she commanded.

The Bajoran stood up and shuffled to a door near the back, leading to a large room with shelves almost stuffed with books and scrolls. Lumiya stood near the entrance, using the Force to subtly deflect anyone away while she waited. Ten minutes later, her patience was rewarded when the old Bajoran emerged, carrying a large book with a seal locking the pages shut. He held it out with trembling hands. ?The Book,? he said with a wavering voice.

Lumiya snatched it from him. ?You will remember nothing of this,? she said, waving her cybernetic hand at him. She turned and walked off, cape trailing behind her.
    The Fire Caves were dark, shadows inside shadows as Lumiya made her way to the bottom. All sounds were muted, the echoes ceasing before they even began. No bats or rats or anything else living occupied the Fire Caves, at least not for a long time.

Lumiya walked down a long stretch of cave, finally emerging into a large open cavern. She stood on the lip of a great precipice overlooking a wide chasm and held the Book out. She felt the raw hate and evil from the eldrich tome and channeled her powers of the Dark Side into it. Her hands glowed and electricity crackled around each metallic digit, her entire body trembling from the energy she summoned. ?Open!?

The seal on the Book burst into flames, burning away into a fine ash that scattered on a wind that sprang out of the ether. The Book's pages fluttered, finally stopping on a blank page. A fine sheet of flame swept over the paper, burning ancient words into the sheet but leaving everything else intact.

The Sith looked at the words, suddenly comprehending what each one meant. ?Tarna pur-ono ull-kess Pah-wran! Lano ka-la bo'shar lanu! Dorrah tolka bretri Pah-wran. Kosst Amojan, come to me!?

The entire cavern suddenly burst into flames from floor to ceiling. Motes of plasmatic flame danced about the upper e

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I'd love PMs for Measure of a Droid and encounter at Farpoint.

The humor, action, drama, and romance were great and well balanced -- though of course I could always use more romance LOL ;)

i know I'm reading a Striker fic when Tenel Ka and Jacen are together and Jacen is not sadistically sithly :p =D=

I thought the queen Jaina twist was very clever and as for fave scenes, anything with the TNG crew and/or Spock and McCoy being their off the wall selves.

Trek is the universe I'd love to live in the most too. Especially now. *swoons*

Congratulations on finishing despite DRL -- =D= living proof that yes it can be done @};-

[:D]

10. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    What?! WHAT?! WHAT?!

THAT'S how you choose to end this?! NO FAIR! NO FAIR! I WANT MORE! NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW!!!!!

*calms down*

Seriously, though, that ending was the title of a recently released superhero movie (I doubt I can say the actual words; it can't be that difficult to know what I'm talking about, surely), and it really reminded me how much I loved the DS9 series finale. Hopefully you can continue on from that before too long. I'd hate to have to leave it like that.

5. Did the cameos from other franchises help or hurt? Were there some from other franchises you'd have liked to see?

I think I've already said everything I wanted to say as it realtes to this.

And sure, I'd like to get PM's for your other fics (I'm already on the list for Measure of a Droid)

14. Please finish this statement, with as many as you'd like to, "You know you're reading a fic by RK_Striker_JK_5 when..."

...I come across a section featuring Jacen and don't immediately want to punch my computer screen, tear the paper I printed it off on apart, or generally want to make a spectacle of myself."

17. Finally, why did you read this?

Three words: cause it's awesome.

11. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    OOOooooohhhh ... cliffie! Eeeevil cliffie! [face_devil] [face_skull] Lumiya and Dukat scheming to burn the universe ... not good. I'm guessing the pah-wraiths are the True Sith.

Oh, I should have the soundtrack finished this week. The semester from heck is over, thank the Force.

1. Oh hellz yeah!
    2. The whole final showdown with the Borg - especially Queen Jaina's redemption; the Kenobi's launch, the initial meetings, and the happy ending.
    3. Hmmmm ... not really sure. Nothing really stood out as bad ...
    4. Oh hells yeah! I s'pose in theory you could, but kriff if I know how.
    5. They helped ... then again, I have a soft spot for massive crossovers.
    6. Epic.
    7. Intense and touching ...
    8. Squee!
    9. Made me laugh hard enough to cry.
    10. Yeah ... it mirrored Kyp's especially nicely.
    11. I would've enjoyed seeing more Bashir and Ezri, but that's just me.
    12. Please ... and if anyone else is writing an authorized tie-in, I want PM's for that too.
    13. Ummm ... got nada right now.
    14. ... you've got characters from more than three universes in the same scene.
    15. Not gonna toot my own horn, though I think Ish's tie-in viggie is especially poignant.
    16. Oh hells yeah!
    17. Because version 1.0 got me hooked on your brand of crossover.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    I loved the entire story. The Jedi especially and Riker, Troy and Picard. I am a TNG and TOS fan too and Enterprise was nice to watch. I saw TOS in the early seventies and Star Wars much later after I got a job as a volunteer on a youth carpenterclub.
    ESB had premiered and the kids wanted to make X-wings and Millennium falcons. That had me buying the novels and a long time after that watching the OT on video. In 1999 I went to Tunisia, saw the original room where Luke, Beru and Owen had their diner (I was having diner there) and saw pictures of TPM in that hotel. When TPM was on DVD I started to collect all things prequel and the rest.
    I am more a prequel fan and the first story I wrote was about Obi-Wan
    That sat on my PC for a long time until I discovered the boards. His only chance
    And it inspired me for more. Now I have a long one on the before boards.
    Aaquilin and Darrin

That is accompanied by my fanart

13. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Positive thing of day: the sun was out...

Lumiya getting that book... Can I just say creepy? Because it was. (And Lumiya and Dukhat should just never put their heads together on anything. Ayiah.)

Dukat threw his head back and laughed. ?Oh, my dear Lumiya!? he said, wiping his eyes. ?How can you think so small?? He turned and motioned to the flames as several more motes separated themselves from the main flame. ?the Jedi? The Federation? Try the whole GALAXY!? Flames engulfed his hand. ?They will burn, burn... and both galaxies, both realities shall be no more.?

:eek: Did he actually get more insane? Woah... :eek: (And that was an evil, evil cliffie to end it on. Want more, but... that's a given...)

1. I liked it so much, I'm willing to do your survey again. :)

2. Lessee... the unseen Tom and Be'Lanna date. Baseball!!!! Jane and Jag having a moment.

3. Least favorite? Don't have one.

4. Did I do an effective job crossing Star Wars and Star Trek? Could I have done better?

5. Helped. Can't think of ones that'd I'd have liked to see... except for the Sailor Senshi. And we sorta had them, didn't we?

6. Action was good.

7. Drama was excellent. (Eeeeevil cliffanger.)

8. Romance awesome...

9. Humor kept me coming back.

10. Did Queen Jaina's fate make sense to you? Yes, Jane's fate (both of 'em) made sense to me.

11. No.

12. Here is a list of spin offs I am doing/will be doing.

*pauses...* Yay!! [face_dancing]

13. Okay, just this once... The Table Was Crowded... (Psst, Striker. Come join us.)

14. Please finish this statement, with as many as you'd like to, "You know you're reading a fic by RK_Striker_JK_5 when..."

...when he's still asking us to do this, even though the thread has long ago been locked due to inactivity. ( the thread in question )
    (I loved that thread. And remember, everyone: General Rieekan is God.)

But seriously: ...when Setsuna turns out to be related to Doctor Who.

15. Please use this space to praise ZebulaNebula and DarthIshtar for their vignettes, links found on page one.

...Didn't I? I'm sure I did...

16. Think this is tvtropes worthy?

Um... I don't go there. I honestly couldn't tell you.

Because I love crossovers and I wanted to. :)

14. Stookymalarkey

Stookymalarkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 10, 2007
    Hi Striker, been awhile, but I'll be glad to give you some input.

1. Did you like this fic?
    - Damn straight I did.

2. What were your favorite scenes?
    - I usually liked the scenes when the character interact with each other, especially with Chewebacca earlier on. YOu just need more of the guy.

3. What were your least favorite scenes?
    - I guess it's the ship combat scenes. It's not a knock on you, it's just that I always had a hard time trying to visualize them and they just tend to bore me. They're more suited for a visual medium instead on in text.

4. Did I do an effective job crossing Star Wars and Star Trek? Could I have done better?
    You did a great job. By avoiding each side antagonizing the other, you managed to make this crossover work.

5. Did the cameos from other franchises help or hurt? Were there some from other franchises you'd have liked to see?
    I personally think it's a bad idea to have too many franchises involved in a story. It divides the time up from the established main characters, and it just confuses readers who aren't familiar with the late-comers.

6. How was my action?
    Good as always.

7. How was my drama?
    - Good

8. How was my romance?
    -Decent, but I found that you put too much emphasise on JAcen and Tenel Ka. I'm not against them, it's just that there's other characters that just seem to slop your notice, like Lusa and Raynar.

9. How was my humor?

10. Did Queen Jaina's fate make sense to you?
    It fit perfectly with both series sense of moral standards. At least, it adhered to the ideals put forth by the original series.

11. Were there SW/ST characters you would've liked to have seen used more?
    Kyle Katarn of coarse.:) And maybe OWen and Beru could of shown up with the other deceases characters in the end. I thought it'll be nice for Luke to see the people who raised him once more.

Would you like PMs to any of them when they go up?
    -Sure.

13. Please use this space to advert any fanfics you're writing. If not written by you, please note that. if not on tf.net, make sure they follow the TOS!
    -I'm not writing one myself, but I cam across an aweosme crossover of Sherlock Holmes and Star Wars on Fanfiction.net called Elementary My Dear ObiWan by Frostfyre7. I'd hold it up as an example of how to do a crossover well.

-the characters don't come off as amoral morons that deserve a roundhouse kick to the face. Oh, and J/TK is a given.

15. Please use this space to praise ZebulaNebula and DarthIshtar for their vignettes, links found on page one.
    - "A Scotsman, an Irishman, and a Corellian walk into a bar" was a great character piece, and "Some Me Time" is no slouch either.

-It sure is.

I liked your stuff in the past, and SW/ST sounds interesting.

15. Jaded_Girl

Jaded_Girl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Thanks! It was a lovely birthday!

Yes, you were right.

I like that pairing! I'm very glad. Harry deserves a nice girl, I think.

Lumiya! Whoo!! [face_really_excited]

Lumiya's mouth turned up in an approximation of a smile. She held up her hand and reached out with it and the Force. ?Show me the last copy of the Book of the Kosst Amojan,? she commanded.

Dude, she is messin' with the Prophets! ^_^

Striker, the Fire Caves intro... fifteen different kinds of AWESOME! It was a great set-up, great description, and very emotionally evocative. The book coming to life was amazingly well done as well!

The Cardassian placed a hand over his abdominal armor and bowed slightly. ?Gul Skrain Dukat of the Second Order. Well, in my former life.? He motioned to the flames behind him. ?I now serve our true masters, the Pah-wraiths.?

*shiver* Sweet.

Dukat threw his head back and laughed. ?Oh, my dear Lumiya!? he said, wiping his eyes. ?How can you think so small?? He turned and motioned to the flames as several more motes separated themselves from the main flame. ?the Jedi? The Federation? Try the whole GALAXY!? Flames engulfed his hand. ?They will burn, burn... and both galaxies, both realities shall be no more.?

Mua ha ha haaaa! [face_devil] "To be continued" indeed...

Yay!!! =D=

I was over my father's house flipping through channels when I happened upon the image of the strangest ship I had ever seen.

*laugh* Yeah... like a goose made out of tinker toys! :D

Heck, there's only two white American males-Kirk and Bones.

Wow. I never thought about it from that angle. Impressive, indeed.

Every single series?! [face_laugh] Wow, Striker! I'm quite impressed! That must take up a lot of room on your shelves! 'Course, I'm certainly not one to talk! ;)

I had almost no friends and was just... emo, almost.

^_^ *pats Striker's head* The YJK is great for an emotional pick-me-up, isn't it! Too bad anything following it chronologically... not so much. [face_frustrated]

An hour later, when I had recovered from the gut punch I had received...

Only an hour? :p

I'm not sure how much/how appropriate it is to talk about my feelings concerning the post-YJK EU, except suffice it to say it took something that was a small oasis to me in some of my darkest days and, yes, ruined it. Destroyed it. All for darker and grittier. I hate those books. I loathe them. I loathe practically everything about them.

HEAR HEAR! STAR WARS IS ABOUT THE MYSTICAL TRIUMPH OF GOOD OVER EVIL, NOT GRITTY SO-CALLED "REALISM"!!! ARGH!!!

*cough* Right. Moving on...

When I began writing fanfic again, I knew I had to do a better SW/ST one. I also knew I had to avoid many of the cliches and contests over who's got the bigger... gun. Because, truth be told, it's pretty damned stupid... If there ever was a crossover, do you know what would win out? Rule of cool. Rule of drama. I seriously doubt George or Gene cared about numbers. They cared about telling a good story. I recall that one time, a fan asked how the 'Heisenburg compensators' of the transporters worked. The reply? "They work very well."

[face_laugh] Awesome. And I totally agree. Why can't we be friends?

Ooh! Survey! Regrettably, I do not have time at this moment to respond, BUT I WILL! I promise! ^_^

Up!

16. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Won't do my usual responding. Instead, I'll utilize actual quotes. ;)

Thanks to all the responses so far. [:D] Hope I get more. :D

Jade_eyes-
    I'd love PMs for Measure of a Droid and encounter at Farpoint.
    Got it. I'll add you to the lists.

The humor, action, drama, and romance were great and well balanced -- though of course I could always use more romance LOL
    I like romance, too... now if I could only write it well. ;)

I thought the queen Jaina twist was very clever and as for fave scenes, anything with the TNG crew and/or Spock and McCoy being their off the wall selves.
    I guess with Queen Jaina, it was basically me giving the current EU a rather naughty gesture. ;) I must admit, writing ST characters can be a bit harder than SW characters. They just seem a bit more complex.

Congratulations on finishing despite DRL -- applause living proof that yes it can be done rose
    Thanks. :) It can be difficult sometimes.

TIEPilot051999
    THAT'S how you choose to end this?! NO FAIR! NO FAIR! I WANT MORE! NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW!!!!!
    :eek: *Ducks and covers* lol, sorry. But you know you're always supposed to leave your fans wanting more. ;)

Seriously, though, that ending was the title of a recently released superhero movie (I doubt I can say the actual words; it can't be that difficult to know what I'm talking about, surely), and it really reminded me how much I loved the DS9 series finale. Hopefully you can continue on from that before too long. I'd hate to have to leave it like that.
    I have ideas, but I'd like to try and get some of the other spinoffs done first.

I think I've already said everything I wanted to say as it realtes to this.

You liked them, right? Okay, cool. :) I like Easter eggs and little 'blink and you'll miss it' moments.

Three words: cause it's awesome.

Thanks. :) I try.

ZebulaNebula
    OOOooooohhhh ... cliffie! Eeeevil cliffie! devil skull Lumiya and Dukat scheming to burn the universe ... not good. I'm guessing the pah-wraiths are the True Sith.
    Possibly... maybe... unlikely... could be... hate me yet? ;)

Oh, I should have the soundtrack finished this week. The semester from heck is over, thank the Force.
    Can't wait to see it. :)

2. The whole final showdown with the Borg - especially Queen Jaina's redemption; the Kenobi's launch, the initial meetings, and the happy ending.
    I'm glad you liked her redemption. I originally wanted to kill her... then I remembered what I hated about LOTF. *Headdesk*

12. Please ... and if anyone else is writing an authorized tie-in, I want PM's for that too.
    Added to the list.

15. Not gonna toot my own horn, though I think Ish's tie-in viggie is especially poignant.
    Toot your own horn!

16. Oh hells yeah!
    So... where's the page, then? ;) Kidding, kidding. Real life first, always.

I'd make a page myself, but I think it'd be a bit... I dunno, egotistical of me? *Shrugs* And it'd have to go over to troperworks instead. Add to the fact I don't know how to make a page anyway.

earlybird-obi-wan
    I loved the entire story
    Thanks. :)

I saw TOS in the early seventies and Star Wars much later after I got a job as a volunteer on a youth carpenterclub.
    Oh, old-school fan. Awesome. :cool:

ESB had premiered and the kids wanted to make X-wings and Millennium falcons. That had me buying the novels and a long time after that watching the OT on video. In 1999 I went to Tunisia, saw the original room where Luke, Beru and Owen had their diner (I was having diner there) and saw pictures of TPM in that hotel. When TPM was on DVD I started to collect all things prequel and the rest.
    I am more a prequel fan and the first story I wrote was about Obi-Wan

Ah, cool how we can get into it from opposite ends, there. I've seen your fanart. Quite nice.

DaenaBenjen42[/

17. JediCarpet

JediCarpet Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2008
    1. Did you like this fic?
    Yuppers

2. What were your favorite scenes?
    The one that sticks out most in my mind involved Captain Jelicho earning his smugness for a change ;)

3. What were your least favorite scenes?
    Anything to do with relationships :D

Yes. You got the Star Trek characters down awesome, but I think the Star Wars characters were a little shallow and less accurate.

I probably didn't notice most of them....

6. How was my action?
    Excellent.

7. How was my drama?
    Great.

8. How was my romance?
    Didn't care.

9. How was my humor?
    Great :)

10. Did Queen Jaina's fate make sense to you?
    It was very suitable and better than I expected.

11. Were there SW/ST characters you would've liked to have seen used more?
    Q as a guiding force throughout the entire thing would've added some fun comedy to it. I think the character mix was pretty good overall. I know how challenging it is to add in secondary characters and make them useful without writing FOREVER on it (see my third part as an example...which is sitting on my flash drive)

Measure of a Droid-Bollux asks for asylum in the Federation, sparking a firestorm over droid rights.

Aggressive Negotiations-Kyp, Wurth, Miko and Ganner travel to the Klingon Empire to start talks... and hopefully get out alive.

Encounter at Centerpoint-Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila go to Centerpoint Station with the crew of the USS da Vinci to learn the ancient station's secrets.

Two Scoundrels Walk into a Bar-Anja Gallandro. Thadiun Okona. At Deep Space Nine. Expect snarking.

Would you like PMs to any of them when they go up? Aggressive Negotiations sounds fun. If you tie SG1 into the centrepoint one, I'll read that ;)

13. Please use this space to advert any fanfics you're writing. If not written by you, please note that. if not on tf.net, make sure they follow the TOS!
    From the Ashes: http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/29441105/p1
    Part two is linked in the last response, and part 3 is in progress. It won't be released until I have it completed, likely around august.

Captain Picard makes you believe Patrick Stewart is writing the lines himself.

Way to go! (Okay, I didn't read them...)

Qu'est que c'est?

It is hard to find a good SW/ST crossover, and this one is a good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.