Where O Where are the new figures?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darth_Stove, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. Darth_Stove Jedi Master

star 3
    Im sure there is probably another thread on this but its late and I am too lazy to look.

I havent seen any new figures in about a month and a half. The only "newer" figures I have seen are Teemto and Ki Adi, that was well over a month ago. I asked a girl at Walmart and she keeps saying that she has some on order and it will be a couple weeks.

WHERE ARE THE NEW FIGURES!!!!! I know I always say be patient but this is nuts, I usually find the new ones by now.

Anyone else having problems finding anything past #40?
  2. Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Knight

star 3
    You read my mind, D_S!

I been hungry for the Clone Trooper Pilot fig, but none in sight....
  3. Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost

star 4
    Watto, Lott Dott, the rehash Tusken, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Maul ( Sith Training ) , Coruscant Attack Padmé Amidala, Teemto and all the newer stuff is now availible in Austrian comic shops.
    :)
  4. Abhors Elder Guest

I can't find anything either! I want my clone pilots and speederbike for my Gunship!!!

~Saber_Holder~
  5. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't find anything either. Not even Tuskin Anakin.
  6. JediJunkie247 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You're lucky to have found Ki-Adi and Teemto in my opinion. The newest figures I can find in my area are Bespin Escape Chewie, Pilot Obi-Wan and Endor Raid Han.

This should tell you how bad the stores are in this area.
  7. DarthRaider Jedi Padawan

You know Stove, you're a real piece of work...I started a similar thread a couple of weeks ago, and you whined about me needing to lock it. Now the tables are turned...
  8. Darth_Stove Jedi Master

star 3
    lol, did I really???? I thought there was a similar thread but didnt remember, sorry for saying to close yours dude
  9. ThePostman Jedi Master

star 4
    I saw Anakin and Maul at a comic shop but they were $12 a piece...too expensive...

I bought Palpatine, Chewie, and Djas Puhr that way and regretted it, not again. (I regretted it cause I found them 4 days later at Walmart

But I have yet to see any of the new stuff at retail.
  10. SW_Lego_Dude Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I know you guys are going to hate me after this. My uncles best friend works at a hasbro factory. I get some free stuff once in a while. But I do not like action figures. I could probaly get the new figures.But i dont like action figures so...(hides behind wall as to not to get beat up)
  11. Darth_Ignant Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Does anyone have a list of the figure numbers? I'm missing 41 42 and 45, I think.

I have
    40 --Djas
    43 --Anakin
    44 --Ki-Adi
    46 --Teemto
  12. LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I haven't even seen Ki-Adi or Teemto yet, much less anyone after that. [face_plain]
  13. shocktrooper Jedi Knight

star 3
    I saw Ki Adi once ( he's one of the figs I decided not to buy because he's a rehash)
    But nothing else, My wife works in the toy department and nothing :(

I wan't my Unleashed Vader
  14. ThePostman Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth Ignant. The numbers in there would be...

41. Padme Amidala Coruscant Attack
    42. Darth Maul Sith Training
    43. Anakin Skywalker Tattoine Attack

45. Ephant Mon

then from 47 on I'm as lost as you.
  15. ThePostman Jedi Master

star 4
    shock trooper I would kind of half to disagree about Ki-Adi being a rehash...he's a pretty much new figure, pretty nice one too.
  16. Macewindu77815 Jedi Master

star 4
    how many people live on the east coast here?
    they do not send new figs to the east coast!!!!! Jedijunkie same here walmart nuthin target nuthin TRU nuthin AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:
  17. Ret Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    "The only "newer" figures I have seen are Teemto and Ki Adi, that was well over a month ago. "

Be happy about that. I have seen neither of those.
  18. gedi Jedi Knight

star 2
    they have all the new figs at r2 toys. i ordered anakin tatooine attack this morning for £7 inc post. you can get r2s link from the reble scum site.
  19. rodan70 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    All i've found is Ki-Adi and temeeto. Nothin else. This sucks!
  20. Darth_Ignant Jedi Youngling

star 7
    Thanks, postie. 47 is Pilot Jango. Beyond that, I don't know.
  21. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    On rebelscum a person from Michigan has already found Jango Pilot,and Clone Pilot.You should check more stores D_S your patience will pay off.If that doesn`t work run to an online store! 8-}
  22. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    I agree. I waited 4 weeks to get the 12inch Dooku, Super Battle Droid and Zam. This past week I was going nuts but now that I have them things are back to normal around here!

I got my Dooku's!

Just be paitent my friend.
  23. Darth_Stove Jedi Master

star 3
    I think its funny that I am the one complaining about not finding figures. I have said several times that patience will pay off, I guess I should listen to myself :)

On Sunday I went with a friend to about 10 different stores and didnt find anything new. The total trip was over 100 miles and we didnt find anything :(
  24. jedidavid Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm in Northeastern Ohio and I've never had such a hard time. Seemed like clockwork that withen a week of people finding them on the coast they'd turn up here. I did come across a gunship last week, but I haven't seen the new 12" dolls, the new Unleashed figures ( Padme, Anakin and Darth) or any 4" since Palpatine. ( I ordered my 12" wave through New Force Comics and got those about 3 weeks ago via UPS, but I haven't seen them in stores.)

Have a lot of people found the Target exclusives yet? I found 3 of the 4 vehicle packs but not the one with the Ronto. I also haven't seen the accessory packs with the figures. I thought it was just me. Like I said, this is usually a pretty good locale for getting stuff in a reasonably timely manner.
  25. ThePostman Jedi Master

star 4
    I too am an unfortunate east coaster...NOTHIN
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.