main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where O Where are the new figures?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Darth_Stove, Sep 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    Well searched around the Suburbs or Philadelphia and came up empty handed. Tomorrow i'll try going in the city. I found a Gunship 2 wks ago , thank god. Sithy is right on! The thing rocks ! Got my $100 artoo........... "beep beep". But new figures............. " no, no " . Wish me luck tomorrow.

2. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    Good luck to all of us! We shall win this war someday my brothers!

3. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    D_S I know hat your going through.No Gunships,No Pilots,No Wattos,No Lott Dodds,No Pilot Padmes,No Mauls,No TS Anakin.
    I`m Going Mad!!!!
    No Gunships either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I went to 3 toys R Us's today, and NOTHING! GRRRRRRRRRRR!

5. Hybrid_Jedi

Hybrid_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    I haven't found any new figures in a while either,but I did find the Arena Playset at K-Mart today.

6. Hybrid_Jedi

Hybrid_Jedi Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2002
    Well now I believe the new figures exsist, today i went to TRU and found Jango(pilot),
    Padme (attack), and clone pilot.

:)

7. darkOmegazer0

darkOmegazer0 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2002
    Hahahaha gunship at toys r us!!!!!! 60 bucks though.

8. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    Well, I think the drought is ending in Flordia!!!!!! I walk into target, and find the remnants of the Clone Biker wave, then I find 5 or 6 Gunships and the new Battle Arena at walmart. Still no clone Pilots, Wattos, Lott Dodds,Pilot Padmes, Mauls,tusken raiders, or TS Anakin... :(
    Oh well, things are starting to look up! The gunship rocks. I could imagine buying 4 or 5 of them just to hang from my ceiling.... **Drool**I'm goin early tomorrow, maybe I'll get lucky and find that clone pilot.

9. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    If your in Chicago AKA Windy City AKA Daley`s Empire AKA Dry Land AKA Stupidago AKA No SAGA,figures,or Gunshipland I`ll take you to TRU!
    :)

10. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    I hate to tell you guys and gals and Sithman that the Gunship has now become a peg warmmer where I live. One store has had the same 2 gunships for the last two weeks. And I came across 5 more at a Walmart store.

11. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    ***Gunship a pegwarmer where I live***

GREAT!! All the sooner to go on clearance! ;)

12. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    I wouldn't say the gunship is a peg warmer where I live, but it certainly is easy to find in a variety of stores.

13. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Well, I went into walmart tonight...talked to the girl in the toy department that has been telling me and a friend that new saga figures would be in "soon" but now she says she doubts they will get anymore since they havent had any in 2 f$#**)@ months UGHHHHHH!!!!!

I saw the Gunship again, 2 of them. Didnt but it...might put one on layaway though..

14. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I wish I were that age again where seeing an AT-AT in the store for the first time was a thing of wonder. In a way, I get that same feeling again with the gunship.

15. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    I've wasted plenty of gas the past couple months going to area Wal Marts, only to see April 23 figures clogging the shelves. [face_plain]

16. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Yeah, anyone need Zam and Jango? Or perhaps we can talk about the super battledroids. [face_plain]

I'm with you there, pal.

17. SithLord1968

SithLord1968 Jedi Master star 2

Dec 8, 2000
    The new figures were being held hostage off the Pacific coast by the Pacific longshoremen. Now that the labor dispute has been resolved, perhaps the new figures will arrive in stores in time for the holidays....

18. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    Cool!!!! Just in time for the scalpers to scoop up every last one and sell them for 250% of the cost. [face_plain]

19. BucMan55

BucMan55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    The only way for many stores to get new figs is to clearance the old ones. The hype has died down for AOTC, and children have short attention spans. They've moved on to Harry Potter and other toys....

Since those interested already have what's on most shelves, nobody is buying them. I believe my Wal-Mart has had the same big ole end cap and regular shelf of the same figures going on two weeks now. I'm talking not selling a single one...

20. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    I have not gottin' a new figure at my Wal-mart in like 3 to 4 months. Man is it slow right now.

21. NintendoFreak329

NintendoFreak329 Jedi Youngling

Sep 18, 2002
    great news-just came from toysrus and they had the new ki-ad-mundi, teemto and even teh gunship! I'm goin back with money....lets hope they still have some

22. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but why do so many people go looking for Star Wars stuff without taking some money? If you go to find something to buy shouldnt you take some money???

Just wondering :)

23. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I found Coruscant Attack Padme, Tatooine Attack Anakin, Sith Training Maul and a few others yesterday at my local TRU (Livingston, NJ). The shipment must have just come in because the pegs were stacked with them.

24. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    On Saturday I went to Toys R Us, Wal-Mart and K-Mart only to find SUPER BATTLE DROIDS AND JANGO FETTS. DANG THEM ALL TO HADES!!

Good lord, someone buy these figures and get them off the shelves.

No Ki-Adi, and especially no GUNSHIP PILOT!!! :(

25. one-armed-man

one-armed-man Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2002
    Is the Deluxe clone trooper with bike showing up anywhere???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.