main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where on your ranking of SW films does AOTC stand?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by AdamBertocci, Aug 18, 2004.

?

Where on your ranking of SW films does AOTC stand?

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. Favorite

19.4%
  2. Second favorite

26.0%
  3. Third favorite

15.3%
  4. Fourth favorite

22.7%
  5. Least favorite

16.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WLDB

WLDB Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2004
    1.ESB
    2.AOTC
    3.ROTJ
    4.ANH
    5.TPM
    ROTS will screw all that up I think.

2. G-FETT

G-FETT Chosen One star 7

Aug 10, 2001
    Second favourite behind ESB. I love AOTC-I wish more people could see in it, what I see in it. A beautiful movie that gives us the last rays of hope and beauty, before the inevitable darkness begins to envelop us by the end of the picture. The ending is without the most tragic of all the Star Wars movies and the final scene will probably be viewed as the darkest of the series, when all 6 are lined up.

3. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    General Dodonna
    To sum, I love all the Star Wars films, but some of the newer films have left a lot to be desired. They leave me empty in a way the original films don't. However, I'm very much looking forward to Revenge of the Sith, and I really hope that on repeated viewings, my appreciation for the prequal films will increase.

That sums up my thoughts about them too. :)

My rankings:

ESB
    SW
    ROTJ
    TPM
    AOTC

4. AnakinBrego

AnakinBrego Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2004
    TPM 1
    AOTC 2
    ANH 5
    ESB 4
    ROTJ 3

5. BobaFrank

BobaFrank Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 17, 2001
    1. ANH/SW
    2. ESB
    3. ROTJ
    4. TPM
    5. AOTC

Can't tell where ROTS will end up, but AOTC is definitely my least favorite of all the SW films. It was the first SW film where I left the theater very disappointed thinking to myself SW had hit its low point. The absolutely, terrible dialogue during the the veranda(first kiss) scene, coupled with the even more absolutely, terrible dialogue in the fireplace scene, adding to an already underdeveloped, presumptuous love story, was a painful experience for me.

Although, in the last couple of years, I have warmed up to the film. I just simply fast-forward through the love story and it's actually a very good movie. Kinda like the people who hated Jar Jar, editing him out. Hey, whatever works for you. Btw, I do like Jar Jar. Can't wait to see ROTS.

6. AnakinBrego

AnakinBrego Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2004
    Changing my mind!

ROTJ- perfect, no flaws here!

ESB- Great film but we need to see the Cloud City window shots to be finished, added in for continuity sake, fix this and it will be in first place.

TPM- Great film, Yoda needs to be digital tho, the extended DVD shots to the podrace omitted.

ANH- All we need is to see the Anakin lightsaber to be the right color, and the severed hand in the cantina to be cauterized. But wait! The Rebel Alliance is all humans, and all white?!

AOTC- We will see what it all means after ROTS, but visually briliant, thw position for this movie might change after ROTS.

7. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    My rank:
    1. AotC/TESB
    2. TPM/ANH/RotJ

So I chose first.

8. Emperors_Royal_Guard

Emperors_Royal_Guard Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2004
    heres how my list gose, ESB,AOTC,ROTJ,ANH,TPM

9. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
  10. quizkid82

quizkid82 Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    1. ESB
    2. ROTJ
    3. ANH
    4. TPM
    5. AOTC

"Clones" is the worst by far, thanks mostly to the fact that it mostly looks like a cartoon with bored humans walking in front of it. The lack of chemistry between Hayden and Natalie doesn't help, either.

11. StormTrooper1776

StormTrooper1776 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2004
    1.ANH
    2.TESB
    3.AOTC
    4.TPM
    5.ROTJ

12. DamonD

DamonD Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 22, 2002
    I've always said I love all 5 SW films...

But if I had to push for a ranking, I'd seriously have to consider AOTC to be up there, either #2 or #3 depending on my mood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.