main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Where?s my SW Super Weapon Mom!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TheExecutor, May 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheExecutor

TheExecutor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 8, 2002
    Where?s my SW Super Weapon Mom, I know I left here some were! Got to find them all you know! What?s the latest and Greatest Weapon you?re pulling out of your pocket! No, not that that one, Silly!

Ok so there I was this morning thinking; all or most every SW movie, book, RPG, video game et cetera, has a Super Weapon! I thought I should compile a list because it?s that time of the year to find out who is on the dark side or light side. Here is my list so far: I failed to put them in any particular order.

I think we should start a list that has all, if not most SW Super Weapons.

1) The Death Star 1 & 2 (Movies)
    2) The Sun Crusher (Books)
    3) The Eye of Palpatine (Books)
    4) The internment Chair (Books)
    5) Vong Bio Weapons in general (Books)
    6) Super Star Destroyers (Books & Movies & Comics)

At this point I draw a blank but I know there are more!

2. Schph_Gochi

Schph_Gochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    "The Eye of Palpatine" ?

Then there is Centerpoint Station...

3. Hawk-Bat

Hawk-Bat Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 4, 2003
    I would say sun crusher wipe out an entire solar system. The super Star Destroyer isn't anything compaired to the Eclipse Class Star Destroyer. The thing about the sun sun crusher is its small. Made to slip into a system and slip out undetected. In the inspire fear part i would say the Death Stars I mean you can see them from so far away, and can wipe out your planet in the blink of an eye that is scary when you know it can happen. If the sun crusher attacked you wouldn't know anything was wrong untill the sun exploded.

4. darthgoat

darthgoat Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    sorry dude but the number one and two super weapons of the sw universe are as follows:

2) endor stick - this simple stick has bested hundreds, maybe thousands of the empires crack troops. in its larger version, endor log, it has been known to destroy AT-ST walkers.

the number one most powerful weapon in the SW universe is:

1) endor rock - the endor rock, like the endor stick is a simple weapon that is hidden or concealed in plain sight. it is even more versatile than its cousin the endor stick. it can be attached to the endor stick to form the endor axe or endor spear. on its own it is a formidable weapon when weilded by well the trained killing machine that is the ewok. it has also been known to be used as a projectile in catapults, bombs for the deadly ewok tree glider, and the most dreaded weapon among imperial troops the ewok bolo.

it is rumoured that leia possessed an endor rock while being held captive on the first death star. the guard who searched her missed this little trinket she kept in her pocket as a holdout weapon. there is said to be footage of her killing somewhere near 300 imperial stormtroopers and almost Darth Vader himself until his lightsaber finally cleaved the deadly rock in two. footage of this battle has since been lost(deleted perhaps) from the imperial archives. i believe its somewhere in the first draft of the Special Edition added scenes.

5. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
  6. TheExecutor

Nov 8, 2002
    For people who can?t? scratch that, won?t read English? The key words are ...Super Weapons! Not stick, club, blaster or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but then again you guy?s sound like you?re on the right track if you know what I mean. It ant about who?s weapon is bigger and badder it's about how many, what are they and is it a Super Weapon!

Hums? are there weapons of mass destruction in the SW universe? Sure there are big guy! Death Stick anyone! Here I can sell you a ?Super Death Stick? that makes people laugh when you use it to poke them in the ribs! Also comes with safety goggles and comes in cool colors!

All tomfoolery aside can we take this a littlie more seriously and start a list? I think it would be kind of cool!

7. TheExecutor

Nov 8, 2002
    tomfoolery ...

hum am I seriously crazy? Sure I am!

8. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    If you truly mean superweapon, I wouldn't count some you've put in like the Ssri ruk (sp??) chairs. In my mind, and we all know it's perfect, a super weapon is one that kills thousands in one shot. A chair is a one at a timer.

9. Bosh_Talk

Bosh_Talk Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Well, you're all wrong....because not of that technological shizzle comes close to the Power Of The Force.

And you call yourselves Star Wars fans.

10. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    DO NOT MOCK THE STICK!!!!!!

you wont be laughin when its beating your shins in. you'll be all, "oh my god!!! stop!!!! it really is a super weapon!!!!!!!! arrrgggggggg" then you slowly expire from bordom. i mean excruciating pain. pain i say!!!!

DO NOT MOCK THE STICK!!!!!!

there's also Lando Calrissian's Pimp Hand(tm) which deserves two if not 3 threads of its own.

11. TheExecutor

Nov 8, 2002
    DARTH GOAT!

YOU HAVE IT ALL WORNG!!!

DO NOT MOCK ?THE SUPER DEATH STICK?
    Poke them till they die laughing Big Guy!

12. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    folks, come on.

seriously, i'm getting very frustrated.

can we please try to take our arbitrary ranking of the most powerful fictional superweapons in a non-existent fictional galaxy more SERIOUSLY?

jeez.

13. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Okay, Okay!

Darksaber

14. kosure

kosure Jedi Master star 3

Mar 5, 2004
    Theres the galaxy gun too, but its only really as powerful as the death star, although it can get at planets from light years away.

theres also the hand of thrawn if you want to count that.

15. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    What more of a weapon do you need than Mace?

He's a bad mutha....

16. DarthAstuart

DarthAstuart Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    shut yo mouth!

17. Amber_eyes

Amber_eyes Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 22, 2001
    but he's talkin' about Mace!

18. darthgoat

Sep 6, 2001
    i can dig it.

19. TheExecutor

Nov 8, 2002
    This is the list so far, anyone have any more Super Weapons or in general any weapon of mass destruction? I know there are more out there how about it?

1) The Death Star 1 & 2 (Movies)
    2) The Sun Crusher (Books)
    3) The Eye of Palpatine (Books)
    4) The Ssri-ruk internment Chair (Books)
    5) Vong Bio Weapons in general (Books)
    6) Super Star Destroyers (Books & Movies & Comics)
    A) The Eclipse Class Star Destroyers (Comic)
    7) The World Devastators (Comic)
    8) The Galaxy Gun (Comic)
    9) Center point Station (Books)
    10) Dark saber

20. ThomSolo

ThomSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2002
    I have to agree that the Ssi-Ruuk internment chair is NOT a Super Weapon of mass destruction, and does NOT belong on this list.

Though not a technological weapon, what about the Emperor's "force cyclones" from the Dark Empire comics? They certainly caused destruction on a cosmic scale....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.