Where science meets imagination-Indianapolis

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by whostheBossk, Jul 1, 2013.

1. whostheBossk Force Ghost

star 4
    Hello everyone! Didn't see a thread on this or where it could be. Has anyone went? I enjoyed it much more than Houston as the props were a little more spread out plus the 501st was there!

Have great pics, will post later! Let me know what you think of this traveling prop museum.
    John R Pleak and Sarge like this.
  2. Revanfan1 Force Ghost

star 5
    I went to the Wichita, KS one and had a great time. No one was there in-costume but it was so great just to see the props. Loved seeing the lightsaber hilts especially, and getting to do some of the cool things like the use of magnetic Lego blocks to make a functioning landspeeder, or actually getting to sit in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon! I only wish I'd been able to revel in it for longer, but what I got was terrific.
    John R Pleak likes this.
  3. SethTheSith Jedi Padawan

Yes, we went to it in Indy! It was awesome. Lots of the props and a few fun activities. The Millennium Falcon was awesome, but the actual 'ride' was a bit meh. We probably spent three hours just looking at all of the models and props from the movies!

Did any of you go to the costume party night? It's coming up, and I'm probably going back for that with my son as Pre Vizsla.
    John R Pleak likes this.
  4. John R Pleak Jedi Padawan

Oh yeah, Indy was great. The props and miniature models were exceptional! I live within 30 minutes of the State Museum, so I went a couple times!
  5. jacktherack Force Ghost

star 4
    i didn't know this was still going on, i went to it back in 2008 when it came to the twin cities. i don't know how much it changed since then, but i remember being disappointed that Darth maul's costume wasn't there. (this was years before they revealed that maul had survived, it was right around the time the clone wars movie came out.)
    John R Pleak likes this.