main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Where should I go next?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by GeeksGoneBad, Jan 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    Hey all! I'm just finishing the Thrawn Trilogy and wanted to see what you thought should be the next series that I read...???

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    EASY!

Read the "Truce at Bakura". Follow up with The "Courtship of Princess leia"

Both of those are TOP NOTCH.

After those, read the "Jedi Academy Trilogy" (better than thrawn), then hit "Darksaber" next.

LAMEalert!!! SKIP: "The Crystal Star", "The new Rebellion", "The black fleet crisis trilogy" and "Planet of twilight"

Next, read "I, Jedi"(excellent) and "Tatooine Ghost"(the best of em all) and the next "Thrawn Du-ology"

Read them in that order.

THESE next few are non-essential, but they are good filler stories, and make for a LOT of good reading. All EIGHT books in the X-Wing series, and the HAN SOLO TRILOGY (the A.C. crspin one)

Ok, that should take you about a month, maybe two. After that, get started on the NEW JEDI ORDER series. It puts almost ALL other SW books to shame, but its a LOOOOOOOONG series.

Having read all of them, take my word for it, and save yourself some wasted time (Crystal star=Bleh)
    And if at any time, you need to borrow any of these, I have them all, so just I.M. me

Later Bro

-Jace

3. GeeksGoneBad

GeeksGoneBad Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2003
    Very cool! Thanks bro!

I just went out and got both that you mentioned first... :)

4. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Hey Jace can I borrow Truce at Bakura Saturday?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.