main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Where the Broken Ends Meet (Xan, Obi, Ani, Luke) Author's Adios

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadmeSolo, Mar 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thalia_Nox

Thalia_Nox Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    It seems such a shame that they would all go back to their lives without much effect on them by the month they spent together. It almost seems a waste. The think the Force has another motive here that it's not sharing with its minions!

2. PadmeSolo

PadmeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Post and reply later today mehopes... ;)

_PSK_

3. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Hum. Xani draped in her lap! [face_love] Nuff said!

4. PadmeSolo

Jul 3, 2002
    eh... well... no post today. I'm hoping for tomorrow! (I had to finish a HP fanfic)

_PSK_

5. astraevirgo

astraevirgo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2003
    Oh, I see how it is. You've gone and found yourself another hero quest to indulge in and leave us hanging without another post to read. ::dramatic sigh::

s'okay, I understand. Harry Potter was my first fanfic indulgence myself. ::smirk::

Just don't leave us hanging too long. Write on.

6. Jedi_Nifet

Jedi_Nifet Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2002
    Glad you're back to writing, PSK. Nice post, and I'm eagerly waiting for more.

7. PadmeSolo

Jul 3, 2002
    *evil me* I got only half of the post done, so I can't put it up! :(

But all of you need to go here:

http://xitai.proboards19.com

And join forces with me!! (It's a forum for everyone I know... it's sorta funny)

_PSK_

8. dark42

dark42 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2002
    Ha! I caught up after being gone for a month in just around ten minutes! ;) (Well, I suppose you helped a bit... :p)

Yet again, not creative, but it's still good! (Someday I'll have something more to say - promise!! ;))

9. Thalia_Nox

Oct 29, 2002
    Still no postie! Durn it... UP!

10. PadmeSolo

Jul 3, 2002
    *shoot me* I give you permission. Life took an annoying turn... I got obsessed with um... something... and I haven't written much. I'll try to change that soon! Sorry all...

_PSK_

11. KatarnLead

KatarnLead Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 5, 2002
    :p

We still love you, Pthk!

12. Thalia_Nox

Oct 29, 2002
    We forgive you, and we all know how real life can be!

13. PadmeSolo

Jul 3, 2002
    Evil RL is taking control, but that also means I may be able to write a little more. I can write more when I have a daily schedule... sorta weird...

PSK

14. PadmeSolo

Jul 3, 2002
    Upping, not to mention the fact that I still have to finish that post. I should be done soon!

PSK

15. Nikita

Nikita Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2001
    hey all! I started reading this, then left the entire board for a while, and now coming back I've finally caught up on u'r fic! Lovin it! Hope you find the time you need to write more! :)

16. Jedi_Nifet

Jedi_Nifet Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2002
    Up with you

17. Thalia_Nox

Oct 29, 2002
  18. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    *sheepish grin.* i forgot about this fic plus the fact that i'm supposed to be in bed asleep. :) *scampers away to her bed.*

19. Thalia_Nox

Oct 29, 2002
    Still nothing, huh? Ah well. UP!

20. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    whats this tory about again?? i know i was reading it a longgggggggggggggggggggggg time ago hint hint

21. PadmeSolo

Jul 3, 2002
    I'm alive... and writing! No promises, but I owe all of you soooooooooo much. I'll be around.

PSK

22. PadmeSolo

Jul 3, 2002
    Nikita: Yeah, sometimes we all need a bit of a break! I've found a little time to write and I'm glad you were able to finish!

Nifet: Thanks a ton! :D

Thalia: Thanks, and yeah... there was still nothing! :( But now there's something! :)

jacen: Hehe, off to bed... I'm sorry you forgot, but hopefully you'll notice it again sometime. :)

Jenny: I had to do something of the same thing when I started writing again. It's about Luke, Xan, Obi-Wan and Anakin being transported to the future where they bond and learn about an ancient form of the Force (i.e. Xitai and Malia).

Thanks all!
    PSK

Obi-Wan stared silently out to sea. The water sparkled in the light while the calming sound of waves filled his ears. It was a pity that there were no such things on Coruscant. When they had arrived, only a few days ago, he had wanted nothing more than to get away from his companions and return to his home. Now, however, he was beginning to see beauty in everything he witnessed. Utopia was one of the most gorgeous planets he'd ever visited. Alderaan was a good second best, but this was amazing. He supposed feeling of freedom made the difference. There was no one on Utopia to control the wild growth of the natural environment. Obi-Wan liked the feeling of being alone. The milieu was complemented by an aura of unknown danger. Nature at its finest.

He sat himself down on the sandy beach while letting his fingers run through the smooth sand. So much had changed in a matter of days that he barely remembered Qui-Gon and the Jedi Temple. Now, he was going to forget them even more. New training. He wasn't sure how he felt about that. Obi-Wan trusted the Jedi Order with all his being. The rules were there for a reason. Lack of control would only lead to disaster, but Malia and Xitai seemed intent on other strategies. There was nothing he could do but ride off the Jedi and pledge allegiance to this new creation. This would certainly be interesting.

He wandered down to the shore and let the water flow over his feet. The peace was unearthly and unnerving. There was something more than the simple backdrop that permeated the air of Utopia. He could feel raw tendrils of the Force brushing up against him. It was a kind of magic that he had never before conceived. The feeling was as if he was standing on something so ancient and sacred that with a single movement he could destroy the planet beneath him. Xitai and Malia were connected into the framework as well, living projections of the mysteries of the environment. Why hadn't there been stories of the Old Order? Why hadn't spirits like Xitai visited the Jedi in the past, his past? None of it made sense, but oddly enough Obi-Wan didn't feel inclined to dwell on his questions.

The Jedi order was his life, but not on this planet and certainly not in this time. This was the time of the ancients if anything. Now was his chance to learn something unknown to any Jedi before him, except Xanatos. After the first few chaotic days Obi-Wan had concluded that he did not have an explanation for the turn of events. He could only accept the facts and move on in his life. Hopefully he would get to see the Jedi Temple again and visit with his master, but nothing was certain.

He wandered out of the water and lowered himself to the sandy ground. Lying alone he smiled softly and basked in the warming light of the sun. Maybe worrying wasn't all that he had made it out to be.

^~*^*~^

Minutes of hysterical laugher had faded into a solemn mood. Xanatos had grown suddenly quiet while staring out into the forest. He turned to Anakin. "You know something don't you."

Anakin was not mistaken by the phrasing of the statement. Xanatos was not asking a question. "What?"

Xanatos looked guardedly at Xitai for a moment. Then he yanked Anakin by the wrist and hauled him from the clearing. "We need to talk without the dead people."

The blonde was thrown by Xanatos' rapid mood ch

23. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Nice to see you haven't forgotten us. ;)

24. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
  25. astraevirgo

astraevirgo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2003
    You're back! Yaaay!

Dun dun dun... Xan's getting suspicious...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.