main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Where the Broken Ends Meet (Xan, Obi, Ani, Luke) Author's Adios

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PadmeSolo, Mar 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    This is getting confussing, so where are there masters????????????

2. Jedi_Nifet

Jedi_Nifet Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2002
    Great posts were those! Uncovering more with each one. Vader... never saw that coming.

3. Xeana

Xeana Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 9, 2003
  4. PadmeSolo

PadmeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    *sigh* I'm still around, if anyone thought I had died or something like that! I've had a few things to take care of; I'm terribly sorry!! :(

oe: It would... they're so much alike and really so different as well. I certainly love to write their interactions.

Jenny: Well, I think I said this really, really long ago...but the masters don't exactly have time to realize the boys are gone. If that makes sense. ;)

Nifet: Thank you! Hehe, well you've gotta have someone stiring up trouble.

Xeana: Thank you very much for the up!! :D

_PSK_

5. Jedi_Nifet

Feb 8, 2002
    This is one BIG up.

Ah, and happy holidays everyone! :)

6. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    Hello? Anybody home?

7. PaddyJuan

PaddyJuan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    all caught up! hmmm, wonder what Vader thinks of the group they have and what he wants them for?

8. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    I'm reminded of this saying:

It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it?s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn?t. Because they were holding on to something."

9. Jedi_Nifet

Feb 8, 2002
  10. purplebabbit

purplebabbit Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2002
    A post soon?

11. purplebabbit

Aug 9, 2002
  12. purplebabbit

Aug 9, 2002
  13. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    ANYBODY HOME?!

14. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    Wow!! I can't believe the boards have changed so much. I really should stop by more often.

I just found this thread and I love it. Hope another post comes soon.

15. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
    Started reading this months ago and lost track of it for a while. I like how you've made the four balance each other so naturally. Hope you plan to update this.

:)

16. PadmeSolo

PadmeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    Hello,

As an author I feel it my duty to tell all of you wonderful readers that I will not be finishing this story any time within the near future. I have decided to improve upon my writing in a different fashion (i.e. a college class, etc.). Thank you for reading. I hope you got something out of it. So, adios a todos, it was fun.

-PadmeSolo

EDIT: Wow does that sound arrogant. Anyway, I might finish this someday... we'll never know. For now I'm doing Dawn of Darkness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.