main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Where the heck is everyone!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Feb 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    No one has been on today, am I the only one with no life? Did everyone notice that Arnie said they were coming to diorama day in todays podcast, that was the first I had heard. talk soon. Lets see some posts from TK8049 and Rodan70

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I'm here. Your right though not much activitity, what's up with that. Where did everybody go it's like "Night of the Commet" (Sorry bad 80s movie reference) I didn't know about Arnie and Marjorie coming down for diorama day either. What is the date on that again?

3. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Saturday, March 18th, 2nd floor of the library. We have the room all day. Yeah, it was near the end of the show and they said they had fun last week and they were going to come to the diorama day in mid-march. pv

4. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    Eh, it was monday night, I guess everyone was watching wrestling. While I'm here, when's the next meeting?

5. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Our next meeting will be Saturday, Feb. 25th at my inlaws house. We will be hanging out, playing cards, watching sw related movies & clips, and eating. It will be a good time, I will do an offcial post with maps and times next week. pv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.