main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Memph, TN where to build lightsabers online

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Niat-Nuom_Med, Aug 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niat-Nuom_Med

Niat-Nuom_Med Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2004
    ok darkness x u've told me where to build these light sabers but sry i forgot so send a post of where to get the web site any body else to. u dont want to fight me

2. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
  3. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey Niat,
    What kind are looking for I have started a Plo Kloon myself and have seen almost every other Jedi or Sith there is. Letr me now and I'll see what I can do.

4. Dork-Vader

Dork-Vader Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 4 VIP

May 14, 2003
    Hey, any designs for REAL lightsabers?! Some kid at the mall saw Tim and my MAster Replicas sabers and told us that his friend had made one WITHOUT the glass tube. How cool is that?!

5. DarthToddy

DarthToddy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2004
    The key word being kid.......they were probably full of it!!! I would love to be able to put a laser in my empty hilts!!! But yeah right!!

John

6. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    He never divulged the name of his friend. I bet his name was Johnny Quest, and he lived in Fantasyland.

7. Obi_J_Kenobi

Obi_J_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2002
    Or "Neverland Ranch"......That's ignorant..that's ignorant

8. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Hehehehehehehe. Good one, Jay.

If you want to build a lightsaber, just go to Home Depot, Lowes, and Autozone to find anything you think would look cool on a saber. My latest one is just a bunch of junk epoxied together. The emitter is a friggin' champagne stopper. (I know- How appropriate!)

9. WonderPants

WonderPants Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 6, 2003
    If you don't mind compromising a bit, you could think about buying a Parksaber kit and assembling it yourself. Parksabers don't have sound units like the Master Replica FX sabres, but they do have detachable blades, so you can carry them around on your belt, display them more easily, and are a lot more practical in crowded areas.

10. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    To Ben you listen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.