main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where to buy?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by Dante_Glass, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dante_Glass

Dante_Glass Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    I just got into this because my work was doing a clearance of all the old AOTC 5 card booster (0.91) and starter packs (5.91) so I figured why not right, and now I?m really into it and I?d like to see if I can collect at least part of each series but there is no where around me that is selling them anymore. I live in Canada so if you know any stores that sell em for a good price or somewhere online where the shipping won?t kill me I?d love to know. Thanks.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Dante - if you want more AOTC cards look down a few threads to my post on the AOTC Booster sale. The sale is still on. Although the online store is here in the UK I think the price is low enough to justify the international order. (And they are reputable).

3. DarfTater

DarfTater Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2005
    Unless you have a comic shop in town, with a dedicated group of players, the only place you can really find them is Target.

I buy mine online at Collectandsave.com, or wholesalegaming.com, which has some nice deals on earlier sets, plus, really fast shipping.

Hope it helped :)

4. Dante_Glass

Dante_Glass Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    Dante - if you want more AOTC cards look down a few threads to my post on the AOTC Booster sale. The sale is still on. Although the online store is here in the UK I think the price is low enough to justify the international order. (And they are reputable).

I did see that, the shipping and exchange together hurt a fair bit but its something I?ll take into consideration especially if i can't find anything locally here in Canada.

Unless you have a comic shop in town, with a dedicated group of players, the only place you can really find them is Target

I've lived in border cities all my life and I?ve never seen a Canadian Target. I do however go shopping cross border on occasion and will have to take a look.

5. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
  6. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    We have a few good places in the Cincinnati area that you can find these cards. I just got into this about a year ago and really enjoy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.