main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where to find all 6 SW movies official posters in the same size?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LordThanatos, Dec 11, 2013.

1. LordThanatos

LordThanatos Jedi Padawan star 1

May 18, 2013
    I'm planning to put up one poster from each of all the six SW movies in my room.. but so far, finding prequel trilogy posters compared to the original trilogy hasn't been easy. I've bought "maxi posters" (61x91.5cm/24"x36") posters of TESB and ANH so far. Seems to be a pretty popular poster format. Going to buy ROTJ soon as well.. but still haven't found any prequel trilogy official posters with these dimensions.. I've been searching through ebay but there isn't enough information there about quality, resolution and size...

Does anyone know where to find them? Or should I go with another size for all six posters? I could do that. I'd really like them all to be in the same size, but big of course. Has anyone done this and would like to share a photo or/and info?

These are the ones I would like from the PT (with titles of course):
    [​IMG]

Thanks!

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
  3. LordThanatos

May 18, 2013
    Thanks, but no success. The closest I came to was all in the size of 22 x 34, but with AOTC in 23x35.. but frames for those sizes don't exist where I live and I don't want to pay the extra for them from that site and pay a fortune of import taxes..

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Not sure where you are, but they also have a UK site. Does that help at all? The US site was the one I linked.

5. LordThanatos

May 18, 2013
    Thanks, will take a look!