main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where to Next

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Lazy Storm Trooper, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    Okay since 2008 I have been a Star Wars fan and through that time I have collected a very large majority of the books and have an almost complete collection. Now as I finish off this era in my SW collecting, I ask where should I go next?

2. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    You need to look around and find what speaks to you. Collecting is about finding stuff that puts you into a happy Zen spot, this will differ from person to person so be sure to find something that will make you happy!

3. WIERD_GREEN_MAN

WIERD_GREEN_MAN Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 16, 2010
    Comics!
    Or toys. Or clothes. Or autographs. Whatever you like.

Lazy Storm Trooper likes this.
  4. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Toys and figures and busts... but mostly toys. Pick a favorite character and start collecting anything and everything related to that character! Pick a species and build the collection around that. Profession, and build a collection of bounty hunters, smugglers, Imperial officers, stormtroopers, Jedi, etc... Lots of options.

Me, I collect whatever catches my fancy, whatever I can afford, and anything and everything Zuckuss (or Zuckuss and 4-LOM).

5. Lazy Storm Trooper

Lazy Storm Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Sep 18, 2012
    When I said books, I meant comics included!
    And thanks to everyone, I have a few ideas now and not so lost of where to go next with my Star Wars collection. Thanks!

WIERD_GREEN_MAN likes this.