main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Where to Send Your FF Members When They Have Been Bad

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Master--Kenobi, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    We at Santa Cruz FF have been dealing with a lot of Naughty Behaviors lately, so we have decided that if you are being naughty..you need a time out.

And since, at times, other FF's have members that are "naughty" for a variety of reasons, we have opened up this thread to everyone. Recently jedifan77 has been very very naughty (for reasons that she knows) :D. So, it was decided that she needs to spend some time in the SCFF's Naughty Chair!!

[image=http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f166/Master--Kenobi/Stuff/SuperNanny.jpg]

http://boards.theforce.net/santa_cruz_ca/b10693/26460611/p1/?15

She has already been told that she has a 10 min time out. And she may start her timer now.

AboutASith, feel free to send anyone you feel that has been naughty over to our chair, where our own Nanny Jo will watch over them and get them to reconsider their naughty ways and not get any churros from the remainder of the day.

2. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Master K, you're so bad!!! [face_laugh]

Let me finish what I was supposed to do, then I'll do my time-out.

3. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Did one of the kids in the library provide that excuse to avoid doing yer time? :p

4. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    That Easter Bunny post that AboutASith put on should warrant a trip here, messa thinks.

5. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Well, AboutASith..you need to see the pandamonium you created over at Santa Cruz in the Naughty Chair...you didn't give anyone a specific time and now the entire place is in shambles.. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.