main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where was the Sith Empire?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by FlareStorm, Dec 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Anyone know where the Sith Empire was - Inner Rim, Outer Rim, Unknown Regions, etc? Also, is it near any of the planets shown on the galaxy map? I'm wondering because I am introducing Sith artifacts and I would like to know what area of space they would be most likely to show up.

2. Sith_GM

Sith_GM Jedi Youngling

Dec 9, 2001
    Yavin 4 (yes where the rebels hid in Star Wars) Korriban (is that spelling right?) and planets in that little cluster. Mostly centered around there.Although if I'm wrong someone will say.

3. Jedi_Xen

Jedi_Xen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2001
    The Sith had many worlds from the Inner Rim to the Outter Rim. No really important planets or anything, but I know Onderon was another important Sith World, many of their worlds were lost to time.

As a GM its not a bad idea to make up a few worlds and give them to your players as ancient Sith worlds.

4. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    The Sith empire and the planet Korriban should be located in the unknown regions. Korriban (Extreme Darkside site) is a great place to find artifacts, because it was the planet where the original Dark Lords were burried; many darkside spirits and tomes to tempt the players can also be found there.
    Yavin IV and Onderon's moon Duxon, where Freedon Nadd's tomb is located, are also good places to find Sith secrets.

5. Cesar-Marzullo

Cesar-Marzullo Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2001
    Also Ziost was another Sith planet, I believe. It was like their main grounds and Korriban was like for religies things. Ziost is in the Outer Rim, just a small jump north-east (looking at an NJO Universe Map) of Yavin IV. Ziost only appears on the Star Wars Universe Map in Balance Point. Any other questions?

Cesar Marzullo

6. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    SO, the northeast, going into the Tingel arm. Thats what I was wondering. Thanks.

7. Cesar-Marzullo

Cesar-Marzullo Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2001
    Anytime! Glad I could help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.