main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Where will Episode II show in Lafayette?

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by Obi Swan, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Swan

Obi Swan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 1998
    Does anyone know where Episode II will show in Lafayette? And when advance tickets will be on sale here at that/those theatre(s)?

THANKS!

2. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Swampsurfer said in the theater on the other side of the mall.

3. Obi Swan

Dec 6, 1998
    Thanks, Jedi-Solo. I just called the Carmike 10 office and they said right now they are planning on getting Ep. II, they will "probably" have a midnight showing on opening day, but NO advance ticket sales--same day only. He said Carmike Cinemas isn't set up to sell tickets except for the same day, but once the box office opens, you can buy tickets for any show that day. And, he said they would probably open earlier than normal to sell tickets. So, take his statements for what they're worth.

4. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    Hey Obi-Swan! What are you waiting for, Christmas?

Post in the Roll Call - Official FanForce Acadiana Sign Up thread and become a member of our group.

"Help us Obi-Swan the Jedi, it's our most desperate hour. You are our only hope." :p

5. Obi Swan

Dec 6, 1998
    Swampsurfer, I honestly am so busy in my life these days, that I just don't have time for socializing. My evenings and weekends are completely taken up. Lately I'm trying to "minimize my life" and part of that necessarily includes avoiding *additional* social commitments/obligations. So I really do appreciate the invitation, and I do wish your group all the success in the world, but I'm afraid I'm already stretched too thin (sometimes I think at the breaking point) already. Notice than in being a member of theforce.net for about 4 years, I've rarely posted . . .

Please don't take this as anti-social; its just that I really need to get control of my life after all this time.

:)

6. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    However you want it. It's OK. Come around anytime you feel like it.

If you want to meet up with us for the showing of AOTC, do it. Your always welcome.

I am afraid that you think you have to attend the social events. It isn't necessary. A meeting counts as far as TF.N is concerned if at least 3 members show up. For that case, you never have to come & it's OK.

I hope things come together for you. I know how you feel. I seem taxed most of the time myself.

Later :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.