main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Where will YOU be for Episode II?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediObi, Aug 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediObi

JediObi Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2001
    This question was floating around the boards at Star Wars Chicks and I thought it'd be fun to ask here. What are all you die-hards planning to do for the release of Episode II?

Myself and a couple of buddies are going to go to the 12:01 AM showing at whichever theater we can get into... though Maumee would rock! That place is so big. And yes, we are nuts enough to perhaps wear the Jedi garb... :)

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    My friends and I will probably end up in the local theater here in Tiffin, though I would love to head up to Maumee and watch Ep 2 in a REAL theater. We waited in line for about 10 hours for episode i and will probably go closer to 24 (if the locals will let us camp out) this time around. At least 2 of us also plan to be in costume this time around (jedi and stormtrooper).

Does anyone know of any events that will be going on around ep 2 time?? I was thinking of trying to hook up with some charities in the area to have some contests for places in line or some cool star wars stuff if I can get some donated. Anyone else considered doing something like this??

3. JediFrankenstein

JediFrankenstein Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2001
    Maumee Showcase. Unless the new Secor Showcase is done by then. I'll be waiting in line if they do advance ticket sales again (which sux) and then I'll be in line opening day.

JF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.