main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Where would be the best place for you to hold a monthly meeting?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by K9-Rod, May 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K9-Rod

K9-Rod Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2002
    Hey all, again....I am trying to gather information to make this Knoxville FanForce group work the best way it can. The only way I think this can happen is by asking you, the people who will attend (not by dictating where and when we will meet.....)

So this thread is for location...

What area from around Knoxville are you from and where would your sugestion be for a meeting place?

It doesn't have to be in the same place every week but that would obviously be more convenient.

ideas?

2. K9-Rod

K9-Rod Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2002
    I live in Maryville so any place in Knoxville would be as inconvenient as it would be convenient.

Just for you all to know, in Maryville we have this place called ThunderWorld USA, which has arcades, bowling alley, meeting rooms upstairs and food.

Also we have the new $14 millin state of the art Blount County Library with computers and very nice meeting rooms.

So if we ever want ot do a meetin gover here, those are two great places.

If it is in Knoxville any place would be fine with me

3. vongbait

vongbait Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2002
    One of the book stores with the cafe area, the chocolate factory for those cartoon people, CS. Almost anywhere in Knoxville works for me.

4. Kador

Kador Jedi Youngling

Sep 30, 2001
    I'm in Powell just north of Knoxville, so Knoxville would be good as long as it isnt on a Sunday, as I am without transportation and limited to taking the bus. Of course I also have the problem of work heh, mainly Wednesday is prob the best day for me.

5. Padawan519

Padawan519 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2002
    I'm in Fountain City, and anywhere in town is good with me.

6. space_trooper

space_trooper Jedi Youngling

May 24, 2002
    Im in northwest knoxville so anywhere in town would be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.