Where would they live?

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by crashdown, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crashdown Force Ghost

star 4
    OK, new topic:

If the Star Wars Universe was set in our own State of Oregon, where would your favorite SW characters live, work, play, etc? You must give reasons for your opinions. Movie characters or EU characters welcome.

I will start.........Luke's home town would be the Owyhee Uplands of Southeast Oregon. The Owyhee area is high desert, with many canyons (as in Baggers Canyon), plateaus and flat expanses. You can drive on dirt roads for hundreds of miles without seeing anyone, exception the occasional antelope, coyote, and herd of cattle.

And by the way, is there anyone from the Owyhee area who can tell me where all those cattle come from? They just seem to wonder the arid land freely, with no one watching over them.
  2. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    Darth Maul would live in South East Portland, in the ghetto, and he would lead a gang of hoodlums to the West Side to get revenge... for something, I don't know what.

Amidala would live in the posh Pearl District in Portland, where she would have a top-floor loft condominium ;)
  3. jedi078 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, with all the forested areas Oregon has to offer, Ewoks and Wookies would be living all over the place.

4. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    All of the jedis would live in Salem.
  5. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah you're right, since it's the capitol, lol.

Jedi = the plural, there is no "jedis" though ;)
  6. Rickthetamer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yoda would live in the poster shop at Skidmore Fountain, in a hut constructed from remnants of their fire sale.
  7. Atticus Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi = the plural, there is no "jedis" though ;)

Bowen how dare you corect me in public [face_not_talking].

J/K it's just like NINJA, 1 ninja, 2 ninja, 3 ninja, 4. :D
  8. Rickthetamer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Actually, ninja is pluralized with an 's':

nin·ja
    n. pl. ninja or nin·jas
    A member of a class of 14th-century Japanese mercenary agents who were trained in the martial arts and hired for covert operations such as assassination and sabotage.

=l
  9. OldBenny Jedi Knight

I live in springfield land of the imperials.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.