Abq Where Would You Live?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Qui-Gon-Matt, Jul 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
    This is just another thread to learn a little more about each other. If you could choose to live anywhere in the whole world. Where would it be, and why would you want to live there?

For me it's the coast of Rhode Island. I love seaside villages, and the victorian homes. Plus they have really nice beaches on the east coast, and the water is usually pretty warm. As long as it's on the beach, and in New England, I'm gold.
    [image=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b373/darthgiese/LBI%202005/8cd5d8e2.jpg]
    This is where I was on vacation. :_| I wish we had water
  2. karenec1 Jedi Master

star 4
    For me, I could move to Scotland in a heart beat. I loved it there. *sigh*
  3. hairlesswookie Force Ghost

star 3
    In the U.S., I'd live in Alaska. It's definitely my favorite state with all the wildlife, mountians, oceans, and scenery. Outside the U.S., I'd pick Italy or Australia. Both beautiful countries in their own right.
  4. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
  5. black_8ight Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hawaii, I love it there.
  6. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
    Bullhead City, Arizona...

Just kidding! I've lived there. Don't want to again.
    I'd like to live in Japan...
  7. bobasparxx Jedi Knight

star 3
  8. obi-chris-kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd love to live in Las Vegas. Not too sure of how long I could, but it would be fun for awhile.
  9. EvilPrincess Jedi Master

star 4
    Does "not here" count? ;)
    Actually, part of me would like to live back in California (this is as if money were not object right? Cause i wouldn't move back with house prices being what they are!) But me and Clem have always wanted to move to Tempe/Phoenix. We like it there a lot.
    (And this is also based on the fact that I haven't been to too many places!!)
  10. propgeek1701 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Moved away from "godawful NM" about 17 years ago and after 13 years, moved back to "Beautiful NM" (in 2000). Done California. Done Nashville. West Texas, West Kentucky. Ain't no place like HOME! Sopaipillas. Green chile. Balloon Fiesta. Gathering of Nations. Stucco. Adobe. Big blue sky! Sunsets!!! Rio Grande. Mountains. Ya'ah-te. Mos Alba. No place like home!

However, if I were forced to live somewhere else for a little while, I think I would choose New Zealand. Frodo lives! Gather the Rohirrim!

11. EvilPrincess Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't get me wrong Propgeek - I don't LOATE it here...it's just not my favorite place in the world. But there are lots of things I like...one of which is the opportunity to have gotten to know some of you. You guys are great.
  12. Andromeda13 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I'd like to live in New Orleans in a big house with white coulmns, a porch swing, and lots of ivy and flowers growing everywhere in the yard.
  13. Redgek Jedi Knight

star 3
    Anywhere, as long as there's friends and beer.
  14. Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Master

star 4
  15. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    If I had my choice....I would say right here in Mos Alba would be my first choice, 2nd choice would be Munich Germany (Lotsa Beer there!) and the 3rd would be London (more beer!)!
  16. jedijason330 Jedi Master

star 3
    I love New Mexico. But if I had to live somewhere else, it would be either Alaska, Wyoming, or Washington. Just the slight change in climate.
  17. ObeyTheFist Jedi Master

star 4
    well... when I went to Inverness Scotland with plans to only be there for 2 days, ended up being there a week and almost didn't leave at all. I would have to move there, well, my dream is to move there after writing my first successful novel. Most beautiful place in the world! but if I don't do that - NapTown
  18. DARTHLYNN Jedi Knight

star 1
  19. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    Is that A picture of it on your icon? It looks a bit hot...
  20. cyndilt76 Jedi Knight

star 3
    in a movie... with a happy ending.
  21. EvilPrincess Jedi Master

star 4
    NICE. A+ for creativity there...
  22. sithstormtrooper Jedi Knight

on my own island with my own empire were everyone would get a fair chance in life and keep the poloticians live with the common people so they remember what their job is suposed to be (yes i know i cant spell worth a dang thats why id use spell check:) )
  23. PurpleMountain88 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I've always wanted to visit Hawaii. But I love New Mexico!! As long as i have my family i don't care where i am.
    But i Absolutely feel in love with colorado over the summer and i would love to live there.
  24. jango_junkie Jedi Knight

star 3
    I also think Victoria B.C. is a great place to live too!
  25. Commander_Clem Jedi Master

star 4
    Ever ben to BC? It's pretty nice...We went with unusually mild weather though so....
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.